over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

40mg ED is better than 300mg at once, why don`t you try 20mg ED first? you have nothing to lose. You can go ether way IM or SQ, with SQ les estrogen conversion. With 20mg per day you don`t need AI, with 40 mg you may.
This is absolutely true... tried all the way up to 50mg ED subcutaneously and it was great... didn't need the AI until I was at 50mg for weeks. Sweet spot was 25-35mg a day!

I'm doing 75mg IM ED now, will report how I feel.

I know this is the 10mg thread but whatever.

How's the Humanofort working for you?
The Amazon shit was a let down but when the site had a sale for membership or whatever that was a few weeks back I got some and maybe it’s in my head, I doubt it, but I feel like it’s made a difference-my sleep is a little deeper I still sometimes wake at 3 or 4 and can’t go back but I get up at 445 for cardio so that is likely mental. I appear to be more patient and I’m less stressed and when I do get posed im better at communicating why as opposed to raging the fuck out so I dunno, I did add Gotu Kola and baby aspirin back in about the same time but the GK gives me different benefits that I can seperate from it I believe. I’ll be able to be more definitive in a few weeks more.

This is absolutely true... tried all the way up to 50mg ED subcutaneously and it was great... didn't need the AI until I was at 50mg for weeks. Sweet spot was 25-35mg a day!
Don`t stay longer than 8 week on 25 or 35 mg per day, after 8 week come down to 10mg for 8 weeks, then go back on 25 or 35 for 8 week, you can do this back ant fort, don`t forget the Humanofort, growth factors are diminish also, growth factors are in charge for fast recovery, health and longevity not the hormones, hormones are important also but growth factors are in charge.

The Amazon shit was a let down but when the site had a sale for membership or whatever that was a few weeks back I got some and maybe it’s in my head, I doubt it, but I feel like it’s made a difference-my sleep is a little deeper I still sometimes wake at 3 or 4 and can’t go back but I get up at 445 for cardio so that is likely mental. I appear to be more patient and I’m less stressed and when I do get posed im better at communicating why as opposed to raging the fuck out so I dunno, I did add Gotu Kola and baby aspirin back in about the same time but the GK gives me different benefits that I can seperate from it I believe. I’ll be able to be more definitive in a few weeks more.
Thanks. I used it for a few months way back when I was in my early thirties but didn't NOTICE anything positive or negative from it but thought it may be different now that I'm approaching 50 yrs of age and no longer feeling like "the king of the jungle" lol

Don`t stay longer than 8 week on 25 or 35 mg per day, after 8 week come down to 10mg for 8 weeks, then go back on 25 or 35 for 8 week, you can do this back ant fort, don`t forget the Humanofort, growth factors are diminish also, growth factors are in charge for fast recovery, health and longevity not the hormones, hormones are important also but growth factors are in charge.
Emeric, do you feel this could work for HPTA recovery for those that use larger amounts (1grams plus per week) followed by 8 weeks of test at 10mg/day, then back up, in sort of a "blast and cruise" fashion?

Emeric, do you feel this could work for HPTA recovery for those that use larger amounts (1grams plus per week) followed by 8 weeks of test at 10mg/day, then back up, in sort of a "blast and cruise" fashion?

You cant recover your HPTA on exogenous testosterone.

That was my understanding as well BUT...

Quoting Emeric from another post:
"Anything over 10mg per day exogeneous testosterone injection will shutdown Hypothalamus functions."

The reason I asked Emeric specifically. Thanks

You can come off and try to recover the HPTA, but you wont be able to recover it fully on exogenous testosterone during your "cruise" phase. So what the point?

If you're concerned about fertility, then use HCG and/or HMG weekly or in phases.

You can come off and try to recover the HPTA, but you wont be able to recover it fully on exogenous testosterone during your "cruise" phase. So what the point?

If you're concerned about fertility, then use HCG and/or HMG weekly or in phases.
Thanks for your input but again just really wanted to hear what Emeric has to say. I've been at this for 30 years and everything you've stated is the same as what I've heard forever over the years. I was hoping to learn something new and why his statement has me intrigued. Thanks again

Yes, 100%

Thanks for your input but again just really wanted to hear what Emeric has to say. I've been at this for 30 years and everything you've stated is the same as what I've heard forever over the years. I was hoping to learn something new and why his statement has me intrigued. Thanks again
Try it just with Humanofort, with out HCG, the HCG don`t supply your body with FGFs, NGF, CTGF, EGF, IGF-1, IGF-2, Cationic peptides, Activin, Thymosin B4, Follistatin and more.

Try it just with Humanofort, with out HCG, the HCG don`t supply your body with FGFs, NGF, CTGF, EGF, IGF-1, IGF-2, Cationic peptides, Activin, Thymosin B4, Follistatin and more.
Would adding the Humanofort along with keeping HCG at say 350iu every 4 days be more or less of a benefit? I've heard many say that they like your 10mg/day recommendation over the standard 100-200mg test c or e divided into multiple doses spread evenly throughout the week. Is there any studies that I can read on the HPTA being able to recover on 10mg/day? I'm very interested in knowing more and applying it.

Would adding the Humanofort along with keeping HCG at say 350iu every 4 days be more or less of a benefit? I've heard many say that they like your 10mg/day recommendation over the standard 100-200mg test c or e divided into multiple doses spread evenly throughout the week. Is there any studies that I can read on the HPTA being able to recover on 10mg/day? I'm very interested in knowing more and applying it.
You don`t need the HCG, if you take the Humanofort.

How does something like this look for someone like me 49yrs old 255lbs on TRT?
  • 8 weeks
Test Cyp 20-40mg/day
HCG 350iu every 4th day
Arimidex .25mg every 4th day

Followed by:
  • 8 weeks
Test Cyp 10mg/day
Humanofort 100mg 2-3 X day

And for someone that is competing at 42 yrs old but keeping dosages on the lower side by today's standards while trying to maintain health?

• 12 weeks
Test Cyp 750mg/wk
Equipoise 400mg/wk
HCG 350iu every 4th day
Arimidex .25mg 3 x wk

Followed by:

• 8 weeks
Test Cyp 10mg/day

Repeating this or similar in a "blast/cruise" fashion?

Yes, 100%

Am I reading this right...

Your claiming you can recover endogenous testosterone production on 10mg per day of Test Enan on Humanofort?

You think the people you have on 10mg per day TE have normal levels of LH and FSH?

Humanofort doesnt mimic LH like HCG does.

Your statement is dangerous if someone is trying to maintain fertility.

Show me the data (peer reviewed, double blind, published in a reputable journal and not sponsored) that "Humanofort has the same action as HCG"?

Go on 10mg of TE per day and take Humanofort at Emetic has outlined, then get your LH and FSH tested after 5 weeks and let me know what it states.

Ask Emetic if your LH and FSH is not in range then will he refund your Humanofort purchase 100%?

Thanks. I used it for a few months way back when I was in my early thirties but didn't NOTICE anything positive or negative from it but thought it may be different now that I'm approaching 50 yrs of age and no longer feeling like "the king of the jungle" lol
For what it’s worth I’ll buy more

How does something like this look for someone like me 49yrs old 255lbs on TRT?
  • 8 weeks
Test Cyp 20-40mg/day
HCG 350iu every 4th day
Arimidex .25mg every 4th day

Followed by:
  • 8 weeks
Test Cyp 10mg/day

And for someone that is competing at 42 yrs old but keeping dosages on the lower side by today's standards while trying to maintain health?

• 12 weeks
Test Cyp 750mg/wk
Equipoise 400mg/wk
HCG 350iu every 4th day
Arimidex .25mg 3 x wk

Followed by:

• 8 weeks
Test Cyp 10mg/day

Repeating this or similar in a "blast/cruise" fashion?
You can blest any way you want, but for only 8 weeks, then do the 10mg every day withy the Humanofort.
My blast was ( when was competing) 40mg Every day with Humanofort, I always kept the Humanofort because support fast recovery.
If I would able to go back, I would blast with 20mg every day, I was over 45 was no need for 40mg per day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131