over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I just filled my insulin syringe with 1ml of Test C. I plan to inject 0.1 ml every evening. How many days can I reuse the same needle?
Speaking from a health care sterility stand point just 1 time. If you are willing to role the dice then as long as you are comfortable with it being sterile and/or can get it through the skin. I tend to use mine about 5x's.

Speaking from a health care sterility stand point just 1 time. If you are willing to role the dice then as long as you are comfortable with it being sterile and/or can get it through the skin. I tend to use mine about 5x's.

I have 29 gauge 1/2 inch needles and plan to inject in the delts. This should be IM for me. Can I still reuse the same needle assuming sterile technique?

From what I gather from this thread (which is fascinating), a higher frequency, lower dose of test helps to increase the levels of free testosterone which is what we really care about. Thus, a daily injection of 10mg test cyp in many instances provides for better levels than a 1x/week dose of as much as 200mg test cyp, despite the weekly dose being >2x the total accumulated amount of the daily dosing.

Would this work similarly with a 2x/day transdermal application of test base? For example, if I had a test base dermal dosed at 15mg/ML, and I was pretty confident I was getting about 80% absorption, would a morning and evening application of 0.5ML each of the test base dermal give me equivalent results?
2X a day application of transdermal cream can make your penis grow according to studies!!!

But other then that i would think that once a day application would be much the same as once a day injections for the most part. Having 2 smaller spikes a day vs 1 larger one would probably be not anything i would notice.

I have 29 gauge 1/2 inch needles and plan to inject in the delts. This should be IM for me. Can I still reuse the same needle assuming sterile technique?
Sterility isn't about the size of the needle. It is about how well you sterilize things and how many times you use it.

The problem is no one ever tests while their levels are peaking, if you inject once per week, you never test the next day or two. 100mg/week will put a lot of people very high, but if you do bloodwork 4+ days after the shot, it won't be that high. With daily dosing you balance all that out, but most of all, you limit aromatization. Getting off the AI was my goal.
I’ve never had to take an AI, so I can’t relate. But I wonder if you could still get by not using an AI by injecting 30 mgs of test on MWF?

2X a day application of transdermal cream can make your penis grow according to studies!!!

But other then that i would think that once a day application would be much the same as once a day injections for the most part. Having 2 smaller spikes a day vs 1 larger one would probably be not anything i would notice.
One question I have is whether the daily injection of a long estered test (test cyp) makes for much smoother levels than the 2x/day application of a test base dermal.

One question I have is whether the daily injection of a long estered test (test cyp) makes for much smoother levels than the 2x/day application of a test base dermal.
After the cyp has had time to load it will be more stable but my blood work still shows there is a peak every day. And using transdermal the skin acts as a reservoir so it is released slowly and takes many days to clear the body as i remember.

I started with that dose once I transitioned to daily doses. I started growing again vs 200mg/weekly and ended up about 15lbs heavier. Then I went down to 20mg/day without issues but dropped a little weight. I tried 10mg for over a month and held conditioing well if I focused on diet and workouts more but had issues with libido so went back to 20mg/day. I think 15mg/day is my personal sweet spot.
Awesome yea I’m not trying to get bigger I’m 44 now and big enough but I feel shitty on less than 300 mg ew.

Yes, 400mg daily. It helps with pain issues and overall wellness. I have a lot of physical trauma after 20+ yrs as an operator.
The supplement from fertilized eggs? I have a lot of foot and knee issues from my time in what is now MARSOC, oddly bodybuilding helped my joints. My feet are fucked but I have a few SEAL buddies who pushed those barefoot shooed on me and they have helped a lot of shit get unfucked. I still wear jump boots some days lol but I’m trying to rehab my legs and those shoes though lame do seem to help

The supplement from fertilized eggs? I have a lot of foot and knee issues from my time in what is now MARSOC, oddly bodybuilding helped my joints. My feet are fucked but I have a few SEAL buddies who pushed those barefoot shooed on me and they have helped a lot of shit get unfucked. I still wear jump boots some days lol but I’m trying to rehab my legs and those shoes though lame do seem to help
Not just fertilized, is from very early stage of embryo development embryo extract. It naturally occurring CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) growth factors that promote collagen accumulation in the body, this helps rejuvenate ligaments and alleviate pains, also contains 2-AG, Endogenous 2-AG has been shown to help suppress physiological and inflammatory pain.

Not just fertilized, is from very early stage of embryo development embryo extract. It naturally occurring CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) growth factors that promote collagen accumulation in the body, this helps rejuvenate ligaments and alleviate pains, also contains 2-AG, Endogenous 2-AG has been shown to help suppress physiological and inflammatory pain.
Very cool like 15 years ago they tried to make a powder shake from that but couldn’t get it palatable and it sounded promising from all I was hearing then I hadn’t heard of it since then though wasn’t looking. I’ve seen Humanofort on here before as I scanned always assumed it was insulin related by the name lol

Always IM? I’ve seen some dudes do test sub q on here, seems odd to me. Always same ester? I may just load up like 50 pins and try it, I don’t know but why not try
No I MOSTLY do subQ and occasionally IM (shoulder). If I am going daily then I may do subq glute fat then shoulder the next day then subq other glute then next day other shoulder the following day... just to move around... all with 20-30mg (or 50-60 every other day, I vary it a LITTLE and seems to boost libido some) and a 27g 1/2 pin...
I have a script and the compounding pharma makes a 25 prop/75 enanth/100 cyp blend for me that I really like for daily or every other day use. I'd prefer JUST 50 prop/150 enanth but they don't make it... either way on way less than years ago and still maintain 220ish lbs and feel good. If I were to do a single ester it would be enanth for sure. Enanth has higher release in the first 24 hours than cyp, and slightly shorter half-life making it ideal for daily/every other more so than cyp for sure. And some people do not tolerate prop well which would be great for daily, but for SOME reason I whelp up with it now it it's 100mg/mL... has to be 25-50 and heated to tolerate which is a pain in the ass, literally. lol

I've used the humanofort off and on and thinking about giving it a go again. I just wasn't convinced it did much (and I wasn't expecting to really feel much). I don't know...we will see. I seemed to sleep better on 200mgs before bed but really not sure I got much more than that. The million dollar question (for me) is are there health benefits that the humanofort delivers that make it worthwhile? The health and longevity is what I'm after. I'm currently 20mgs EOD of test and that's it.

As much as I love Emeric, you have a lot of guys like Dante and other respected folks who are pretty skeptical of the humanofort so it just leaves me wondering if it's worth $60-$120/month.

Very cool like 15 years ago they tried to make a powder shake from that but couldn’t get it palatable and it sounded promising from all I was hearing then I hadn’t heard of it since then though wasn’t looking. I’ve seen Humanofort on here before as I scanned always assumed it was insulin related by the name lol
It doze regulate resting normal insulin levels also.

A study involving 23 human subjects was completed in Ohio June of 2003. The results were impressive and confirm many results and observations made in the Romanian studies.

Serrano Family Practice
Eric Serrano, M.D.

My name is Eric Serrano, and I am MD in Pickerington, Ohio, and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.

The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a recent research studied I performed about a year ago with a supplement Humanofort containing Natural Growth Factors extract.

I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.

We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.

The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.

Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.

Please contact me with any questions about the subject or the test result and I will happy to provide you more information. Tel.(614) 833-5523

Sincerely,
Eric Serrano, MD

It doze regulate resting normal insulin levels also.

A study involving 23 human subjects was completed in Ohio June of 2003. The results were impressive and confirm many results and observations made in the Romanian studies.

Serrano Family Practice
Eric Serrano, M.D.

My name is Eric Serrano, and I am MD in Pickerington, Ohio, and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.

The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a recent research studied I performed about a year ago with a supplement Humanofort containing Natural Growth Factors extract.

I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.

We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.

The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.

Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.

Please contact me with any questions about the subject or the test result and I will happy to provide you more information. Tel.(614) 833-5523

Sincerely,
Eric Serrano, MD

Nice. What dose was it used for this study?

Yes, Humanofort. I'm very familiar with that lifestyle.

No I MOSTLY do subQ and occasionally IM (shoulder). If I am going daily then I may do subq glute fat then shoulder the next day then subq other glute then next day other shoulder the following day... just to move around... all with 20-30mg (or 50-60 every other day, I vary it a LITTLE and seems to boost libido some) and a 27g 1/2 pin...
I have a script and the compounding pharma makes a 25 prop/75 enanth/100 cyp blend for me that I really like for daily or every other day use. I'd prefer JUST 50 prop/150 enanth but they don't make it... either way on way less than years ago and still maintain 220ish lbs and feel good. If I were to do a single ester it would be enanth for sure. Enanth has higher release in the first 24 hours than cyp, and slightly shorter half-life making it ideal for daily/every other more so than cyp for sure. And some people do not tolerate prop well which would be great for daily, but for SOME reason I whelp up with it now it it's 100mg/mL... has to be 25-50 and heated to tolerate which is a pain in the ass, literally. lol
So daily dosing is supposed to mimic pulse test release? But in sun q at least for me it takes days for even 10-20 ius to get absorbed so you think it still hits pulse like just on a delay?

I've used the humanofort off and on and thinking about giving it a go again. I just wasn't convinced it did much (and I wasn't expecting to really feel much). I don't know...we will see. I seemed to sleep better on 200mgs before bed but really not sure I got much more than that. The million dollar question (for me) is are there health benefits that the humanofort delivers that make it worthwhile? The health and longevity is what I'm after. I'm currently 20mgs EOD of test and that's it.

As much as I love Emeric, you have a lot of guys like Dante and other respected folks who are pretty skeptical of the humanofort so it just leaves me wondering if it's worth $60-$120/month.
Has many health benefits, it works on 2 levels, cellular and tissue levels. Humanofort are thought to act as “ligands” to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors. As a result of these actions we can reasonably propose that a complex cascade of reactions occurs creating healthy aging, genetic balance and support the body to fight disease prevention in the organism.

Has many health benefits, it works on 2 levels, cellular and tissue levels. Humanofort are thought to act as “ligands” to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors. As a result of these actions we can reasonably propose that a complex cascade of reactions occurs creating healthy aging, genetic balance and support the body to fight disease prevention in the organism.
Yea I ordered some off Amazon yesterday the 200mg caps. It wasn’t too pricey. So I want recovery, which equals growth, but obviously longevity is forefront now that I have a baby but the idea of better sleep sounds amazing as since my boy was born I also started a pretty hard taper off all my VA meds and the biggest side effects of it thus far has bee n some fairly intense insomnia so I’m hoping it really does help sleep!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131