over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

I built the majority of my size of TRT+175 tren. I know it’s not 10mg a day but it’s still lower than what people normally run it. It’s a very strong drug granted everything else is in check.

I built the majority of my size of TRT+175 tren. I know it’s not 10mg a day but it’s still lower than what people normally run it. It’s a very strong drug granted everything else is in check.
Whats trt? I came off 500 test and skipped a couple weeks of shots. Just started last week again at 140 test 105 tren and was planning to ramp up somewhere around 200 each.

I remember more than 10 years ago, there was a user on getbig named Groink who was on 300mg tren per week and was in great shape (but not olympia huge), yet everyone accused him of lying and saying he used more lol

I remember more than 10 years ago, there was a user on getbig named Groink who was on 300mg tren per week and was in great shape (but not olympia huge), yet everyone accused him of lying and saying he used more lol
I’d believe it. I look good especially for the doses I use. On other forums when I see guys posting about 500+ tren per week they’re either string beans or incredibly bloated.

Just in the last year I dropped the tren and started experimenting with higher dose test, and other anabolics. Honestly I feel like I got more from my low dose tren than most of the other steroids.

I’d believe it. I look good especially for the doses I use. On other forums when I see guys posting about 500+ tren per week they’re either string beans or incredibly bloated.

Just in the last year I dropped the tren and started experimenting with higher dose test, and other anabolics. Honestly I feel like I got more from my low dose tren than most of the other steroids.
Did or have you tried Trest to compare to Tren? If so, how did Trest do for you? How much Trest if you tried? Thanks Bro!

Did or have you tried Trest to compare to Tren? If so, how did Trest do for you? How much Trest if you tried? Thanks Bro!
Never. I was asking a few questions about it in other threads but I think I’m deciding against it.

Isn't it a pain in the ass to draw up into the syringe? Do you ever get a lump under the skin by only going about a half inch in and pushing up to a ml at a time? Sounds like you may be pushing longer esters like E & C, isn't that quite viscous for 27g? I guess I'll have to try it for myself some time and see how it works out. I get inpatient even trying to draw a longer ester up through a 25g x 1" and 1-1/2".

I have used 31g with my compound pharma cyp with no issues. I was only doing 20mg and do opt for 29g or 28g when using .5ml or more just for times sake. I also NEVER backload just draw it out like normal while waiting for the coffee to drip in the morning. If I was going hard with grams a week I would go more conventional of course but for me this works well.

I have used 31g with my compound pharma cyp with no issues. I was only doing 20mg and do opt for 29g or 28g when using .5ml or more just for times sake. I also NEVER backload just draw it out like normal while waiting for the coffee to drip in the morning. If I was going hard with grams a week I would go more conventional of course but for me this works well.
Just started experimenting with slin pin and yes, right now I'm just drawing up in and not backloading and the wait hasn't been that bad and pinning with 28g slin pin has been just fine. But the experiment so far has been with micro doses of say .1 to .2 ml on a 1ml slin pin.

I have just started 10mg EOD

So far feel a tiny bit of aggression and strength in gym.

Hoping for a libido rise soon.

Holy tits, I'm strong on tren. 100mg each of test and tren every 4 days. Is anadrol strength comparable in any way??

Holy tits, I'm strong on tren. 100mg each of test and tren every 4 days. Is anadrol strength comparable in any way??
Anadrol is stronger and more explosive in delivering strength gains, but tren can be run longer and therefore I find I get more out of tren in 12-16 weeks than I do with a 4-6 week Anadrol blast (in theory, I know some guys run Anadrol for 12 weeks lol)

Theyre synergistic, try running 12 weeks of tren ace with a 4-6 week Anadrol kickstart and laugh as you hit PRs almost week.

I don’t run tren these days but never say never lol

Anadrol is stronger and more explosive in delivering strength gains, but tren can be run longer and therefore I find I get more out of tren in 12-16 weeks than I do with a 4-6 week Anadrol blast (in theory, I know some guys run Anadrol for 12 weeks lol)

Theyre synergistic, try running 12 weeks of tren ace with a 4-6 week Anadrol kickstart and laugh as you hit PRs almost week.

I don’t run tren these days but never say never lol
No more tren? I thought you loved tren bro!! It is because of the liver ordeal you just went thru? I'm thinking about adding anadrol in for the end of this one 😈 175 test 175 tren 175 drol FTW!

No more tren? I thought you loved tren bro!! It is because of the liver ordeal you just went thru? I'm thinking about adding anadrol in for the end of this one 😈 175 test 175 tren 175 drol FTW!
Anadrol and tren and your strength is going to shoot through the roof . Only thing with Anadrol it might kill your appetite

That’s part of it. It also makes me sweat like crazy and I travel a lot for work, and wear a lot of jackets/shirts - unless I want to roll with black on black, tren ain’t in the mix lol.

That’s part of it. It also makes me sweat like crazy and I travel a lot for work, and wear a lot of jackets/shirts - unless I want to roll with black on black, tren ain’t in the mix lol.
Go Johnny Cash on em brother!

I’ve contemplated trying 10-20mg trest +10mg-20mg tren ED for 3-4 weeks and pull calories back pretty hard and see what happens. I think @Mike Arnold did something similar…maybe a little higher dosing.

I mean it’s like pairing Goku and Vegeta….shit should be fun…

@Virtuous I know you are cardio heavy as well - have you found any dosages that don't utterly destroy your ability to manage pulmonary stress?

@Virtuous I know you are cardio heavy as well - have you found any dosages that don't utterly destroy your ability to manage pulmonary stress?
Ehh. It’s always a bit of a trade off.

Less than 200mg/week is fine if added in slowly AND cardio conditioning is already where I need it to be, that seems manageable not to cause negative impacts.

If I need to improve anything or increase performance, anything over 100mg a week is tougher.

10-15mg/day would likely be tolerated with no negative impacts at all, I plan on test driving that this summer provided all is well wit my health, etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws