over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

It's funny how I made this thread but never ended up pulling the trigger on the 10mg per day thing. Not yet at least...

It's a good topic. One thing I've heard people mention is that their bloods on low dose tren are off similarly to their normal doses. I'd like to see how that works out for others. I'm not adverse to running 70mg weekly but if it's hitting my body similarly to 300mg and I'm just not getting the good/desirable effects that would make it pointless. Have to see at some point.

50mg is .25ml if you're using a 1ml syringe (assuming 200mg/ml concentration).
No silly that’s what I do. I’m asking how do you guys measure oui10mg a day.
As @Ranchhand mentioned, 10mg would be .05ml of oil with what you've got.
right, and measuring that little on an insulin syringe accurately would be super hard was my point, not that I can’t do math lol

-no disrespect to the 10mg crew-

you’re trying to blow up, don’t worry about 10mg
this thread is pure comedy 10mg of tren what a joke . go hard or stay your ass home with them baby dosages this is comical
I appreciate that you guys are still of the mindset of wanting to blow up. I am envious because I miss those days.

This thread wasn't made with the intention of blowing up on 10mg tren, however. I already blew up on 100mg a day many years ago.

The logic behind low doses is to still enhance the physique without sacrificing much health in the process. It's perfect for those of us who have already been through the grind over time on higher dosages or for people who are timid about using high dosages and want to maximize our physiques on as little as possible.

There is a place for all of us in this game.

No silly that’s what I do. I’m asking how do you guys measure oui10mg a day.

right, and measuring that little on an insulin syringe accurately would be super hard was my point, not that I can’t do math lol

"I don’t think I could measure on a slin pin that low of a dose so I’m thinking id need to brew it at a lower concentration"

It's personal preference, if you don't want to draw .05ml then dose your 200mg at 2ml or brew 100mg at 1ml so your draw would be at .10ml. When I experimented with micro dosing it wasn't a big deal to draw .05ml, it wasn't an issue for me, it works. Like I said, it's personal preference.

"I don’t think I could measure on a slin pin that low of a dose so I’m thinking id need to brew it at a lower concentration"

It's personal preference, if you don't want to draw .05ml then dose your 200mg at 2ml or brew 100mg at 1ml so your draw would be at .10ml. When I experimented with micro dosing it wasn't a big deal to draw .05ml, it wasn't an issue for me, it works. Like I said, it's personal preference.
Facts. Just use a different slin pin. Like say a 0.30ml slin pin.

I appreciate that you guys are still of the mindset of wanting to blow up. I am envious because I miss those days.

This thread wasn't made with the intention of blowing up on 10mg tren, however. I already blew up on 100mg a day many years ago.

The logic behind low doses is to still enhance the physique without sacrificing much health in the process. It's perfect for those of us who have already been through the grind over time on higher dosages or for people who are timid about using high dosages and want to maximize our physiques on as little as possible.

There is a place for all of us in this game.
Sir, my comment was directed to the gentleman figuring out 10mg doses from a high concentration solution, who i know is trying to grow bigger right now

so as i said in my first post

- NO DISRESPECT TO THE 10MG CREW-

idc what you guys do, have at it, i have no feelings on it.

For 100mg a mL, just dilute a vile 50% more oil. That's 5 clicks, or the 1 on a slin pin for 10mg.

Hey guys..Any updates on this protocol?? , is it worth it for us old fellas, want to add some Tren in the mix. If sides are no issue I’ll definitely start 😜

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear