over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2-a-days on MTV!

captnbiggs

Newbies
Anybody watch this show. I know this hoover high school team is the real life number 1 team in the nation. I looked it up on cnnsi.com but I have to tell you these kids dont look very big to be a number 1 team in the nation. I played high school football and college football at the university of georgia and I remember having guys on my high school team that were much larger than these kids. I had 3 offensive linemen that were 6-3 6-5 amd 6-5 respectivley and each weighed just over 300lbs and these guys were in high school. They were big. Thing is I remember alot of the guys from other schools we played against were quite large. Just seems like this school is kinda small to be the number 1 school in the nation.

Still an entertaining show to say the least. The coach is a real bad ass. Love that guy.

Well the thing is they don't really show any O or D line, just focus on safeties and qb and one d end. The D-end is a big ass dude though,.

captnbiggs said:
Anybody watch this show. I know this hoover high school team is the real life number 1 team in the nation. I looked it up on cnnsi.com but I have to tell you these kids dont look very big to be a number 1 team in the nation. I played high school football and college football at the university of georgia and I remember having guys on my high school team that were much larger than these kids. I had 3 offensive linemen that were 6-3 6-5 amd 6-5 respectivley and each weighed just over 300lbs and these guys were in high school. They were big. Thing is I remember alot of the guys from other schools we played against were quite large. Just seems like this school is kinda small to be the number 1 school in the nation.

Still an entertaining show to say the least. The coach is a real bad ass. Love that guy.

Man, I can't stand that fuckin' coach. I'd like to catch that bastard in a crucifix and pound his face with elbows. He reminds me EXACTLY of the coaches where I went to highschool in West Texas....I hated those bastards too.

BigBoyJ said:
Man, I can't stand that fuckin' coach. I'd like to catch that bastard in a crucifix and pound his face with elbows. He reminds me EXACTLY of the coaches where I went to highschool in West Texas....I hated those bastards too.

Bro, I hear that! If you run across him, count me in! I would love to see his Fat Ass out there training at the intensity he expects his players to train at. He thinks he's such a bad-ass by shouting and screaming condescending profanity at the players....I'd like to have him duct taped, bent over a chair in the maximum security unit @ Rikers Island and let the biggest, baddest mofo's run a 'train' on his ass.
As far as the team being 'small'....These kids range from age 14 - 18 yrs old! and the ones they profile on the show are smaller because of the positions they play (Max & Alex "safety", Ross is "QB", Repete is D-line. I'm sure they have some 'heavies' on the O-Line! Oh, and by the way, they were ranked #2in the nation entering this season!
Definitely a good show to watch though! I like the concept of standing in a 55 gallon barrel of ice post training. I'd LOVE to do that after an intense back and/or leg workout!
JD~

The main guy def has some good genetics for only 18years old and not being a bodybuilder.

Yeah ....I was surprised to see them ranked so high ,especially after watching them play . They didn't seem to be really fast or overly large for a big program .......But they must be doing something right ......I grabed a high school football mag off the rack last night and they were ranked no 1 going into this season as well ........they have won 4 state titles in a row and are claiming that they have 12 division 1 players on this years team .[ which is crazy ........great teams usually only have 2-3 d - 1 kids .....there were a few schools claiming 7-9 kids ......but 12 is just crazy IMO ] They list a 6'4 315 DT , and a 6'3 275 and 6'4 290 O lineman .......but their main Rb is 5'7 150 .....the qb from the show is back and is 6' 180 ........db were 180 , LB main lb from the show was 200 ...........I played on a high school team that had 5 [me and another guy had short stints in the NFL and another played in europe ] of us go d-1 and the funny thing is we weren't even that good [ alot of that was bad coaching and shity program ] Alot of high school success is the program , coaching , and community support .........programs like Hoover are the example of that i guess..........

As far as the show .....i like it ......thought it was neat to go back in time ......The Max kid seems to be their best player by far [ great tackler ] but he seams a tad slow and not the smartest for a D- 1 prospect with his talent level .......But i like the show , but I did notice the same things as you do did ...........funny what you youcan do if you get kids and a town to buy into a high school football program what you can do .[ did you see where their coach was going to leave Hoover to take the Valdosta Ga high school position ? But then pulled out for some reason ]

|--[\\\\]>--------- City High Little Hawks! thats all i gotta say!

we had a school get busted for intentionally holding back some players in the 8th grade so they could come in freshman year bigger and faster than any other freshman team.
it was also widely rumored that some were on gear (the one guy in my neighboorhood who sold gear (and drugs) claimed to sell them gear on occasion).
but you always hear stuff like that these days, like the 14 year old little leaguer (I think the cut-off is 12 or 13?).

Iabadman said:
Alot of high school success is the program , coaching , and community support .........programs like Hoover are the example of that i guess..........
]
Community support DOES make a big difference. especially when it is financial support

Man it would be nice to see some of that heart in the kids around here. I'm stuck in a playstation smartass know it all town of future hall of fame arm chair quarterbacks and post game coaches. The coaches have an idea of what they should do but if you try to help with what they ask for they seem to think they know more than you and don't take whats offered or didn't really care. They also don't have communication for shit so we have no idea what they're doing so we can be involved and help one way or another.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws