over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 Legends, 1 pic

That generally happens with people with Autism (which seems to be what he has) with other over lapping mental symptoms.

They can't help it bro....It's awesome that people try and do help him but it's fucking lame and ignorant when they question why he doesn't respond/act like they hoped, etc AND "just give up and watch him fail". Autistic individuals (Asperger's, etc) will believe anything they read or hear no matter who it comes from. Last thing people like him need is for someone to "give up on them".

Jason can't help it....and he doesn't appear to be "failing" at anything.

How familiar are you with him? Cause he gets angry when people assume he is retarded or suggest he is autistic. He has been doing this for years and i am just sharing the situation with you. People try to help him but he does crazy shit and asks for money a lot, etc.

Your sympathy is admirable, but unless you have been following for years, i dont think you quite get the scenario. He absolutely loves the attention i dont think he wants a free pass.

My point is he asks for help but completely sabotages everyones efforts, so it really leaves no choice but to watch and shake your head. So to say its fucking lame that they give up...man you have no idea the history of this kid. Why would people continue to dump money and their own life to help him if he goes off the rails? Would you do it?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

How familiar are you with him? Cause he gets angry when people assume he is retarded or suggest he is autistic. He has been doing this for years and i am just sharing the situation with you. People try to help him but he does crazy shit and asks for money a lot, etc.

Your sympathy is admirable, but unless you have been following for years, i dont think you quite get the scenario. He absolutely loves the attention i dont think he wants a free pass.

My point is he asks for help but completely sabotages everyones efforts, so it really leaves no choice but to watch and shake your head. So to say its fucking lame that they give up...man you have no idea the history of this kid. Why would people continue to dump money and their own life to help him if he goes off the rails? Would you do it?

#realtalk

I agree with what youre saying and I can completely understand. Its like beating a dead horse over and over again. However, that doesn't change the fact that he is definitely autistic. But yea, I get what youre saying man. Frustrating situation.

I agree with what youre saying and I can completely understand. Its like beating a dead horse over and over again. However, that doesn't change the fact that he is definitely autistic. But yea, I get what youre saying man. Frustrating situation.

Take what toxic and chodes comments together and you have a real equilibrium of opinions and facts that I agree with.

Well said.

I don't know about full blown autism. But possibly aspergers.

As a pervasive developmental disorder, Asperger syndrome is distinguished by a pattern of symptoms rather than a single symptom. It is characterized by qualitative impairment in social interaction, by stereotyped and restricted patterns of behavior, activities and interests, and by no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or general delay in language.[27] Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody, and physical clumsiness are typical of the condition, but are not required for diagnosis.

Last edited:
PJ Braun...Who seems like a really nice guy! I give him a lot of credit for trying to help him. Seeing people argue whether or not he's autistic or has slight retardation, does it really matter? Obviously, he has some type of developmental disorder. Just because he can hold a job and drive a car doesn't mean he has the cognitive ability for reasoning that the average person has. This is why he's easily influenced by people.

Anyway, it's great that he's in the gym. I'm not surprised Blackstone Labs cut professional ties with him, but the fact that PJ Braun still takes the time to work with Jason says a lot about his character.

Last edited:
People have already tried. He had free pro hormones and supplements, PJ braun was doing his diet for free, and they were even buying his groceries

pj even broke his diet down to the most simple it can be. Beef and mustard. but he just blew him off.

He may be off, but he is someone who appears to have some kind of motivation.
people give him food, give him clothes give him ph's give him free coaching and free diet plans and he doesn't even thank them by at least trying . Brauns contest prep is something like $1600, and this guy basically throws it in the shitter.
Who would throw away such an incredible opportunity?

However I do think it was kind of fucked they let him compete. But he didn't seam embarrassed. Maybe they were trying to do some tuff love kind of stuff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

the results of the competition doesn't matter.

when jason gets free stuff, he will promote the crap out of it, which will help boost sales since he has a pretty big following on the internet.

as long as that happens, fuck all can happen to jason

Solid point. but I meant for Jason competing they maybe should have been like" your not ready let's not let make an ass out of yourself"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311