over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Instead he goes to a Top 5 D. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Great trade by Carolina.
Carolina’s D completely embarrassed my Saints! We’ve been the top dog in the NFC South for several years. Unfortunately without my man Breezy, we gots some building to do… Course we got a bunch of studs injured as well. Hopefully we get back to full strength in the next 3 weeks! Time to make a run!!!!!

Cage

im not a fan of John Gruden as a HC he is a clown, sad to see he fell victim to cancel culture. Email from 10 years ago? But overall I think the raiders will be better off he was a joke as a coach and his puppet GM mayock will be gone too, maybe Carr. They can finally rebuild.

Going into OT..

Man nearly every prime-time game so far this season had been a great game and a nail-biter... The NFL really couldn't have scripted better TV... gotta be good for promoting the sport, increasing viewership, etc...

Great Monday night game.

Gruden was lucky to win that Super Bowl against his old team but sucks that he got fired that way.

Huge win for the Bills
I won alot of money on that game, im a believer they could play 10 times and bills win that game 10/10 this year. Their lack of run game and defense is atrocious lol and i love every second of it. What is funny to me is people act like these chiefs are some sort of dynasty when it fact if Shanahan would have kept running the ball my niners would have won the ship. Chiefs have played 8 quarters of super bowl and been dominated in 7 of them. Yes i am still bitter af ha. Will be fun seeing the chiefs play as a wildcard tho.

I think your sleeping on the greatness of maholmes, he is the closest thing we will ever see to Brady.

I think his issue is Andy Reid is limited and overrated. Great qb developer, not much of a leader or hardass, see what his son's have done and how he has enabled them and how the team just gets by on talent.

Get a great HC who is a badass in there to discipline the chiefs and use all that talent and push maholmes they could be a dynasty.

I think your sleeping on the greatness of maholmes, he is the closest thing we will ever see to Brady.

I think his issue is Andy Reid is limited and overrated. Great qb developer, not much of a leader or hardass, see what his son's have done and how he has enabled them and how the team just gets by on talent.

Get a great HC who is a badass in there to discipline the chiefs and use all that talent and push maholmes they could be a dynasty.
whoaaaa, i never one mentioned anything bad about mahomes. I said CHIEFS, you know the actual whole team. They are being hyped as this Warriors/patriots type dynasty and its just not even remotely true. Bucs gave the blue print in SB. Play 2 safeties back and dont give up the deep play. Dont blitz and let your front 4 get all the pressure and dare the chiefs to run. They cant lol. Onto the defense, they are a dumpster, they give up a 7 yards a play lol.

Comparing mahomes to brady is laughable i'm sorry. Brady is who he is because of titles. Hypothetically speaking, Justin herbert gets a title this year and he has one ring just like mahomes. You think mahomes is that much better than him? i think not. Mahomes has 1 title. Let it play out. BTW jimmy johnson said in a re draft he would take herbert over mahomes. I dont think anyone can even hate that.

Mahomes is way over-hyped in my book. He has great receivers and a decent O-line, and that’s what makes him good. Brady, Brees, Manning are QB’s that simply dismantle defenses. I definitely agree Herbert will be one of the greats, just needs a few more years! Very impressive so far and it’s with the Bolts of all teams!!!! That says a lot!!

Cage

whoaaaa, i never one mentioned anything bad about mahomes. I said CHIEFS, you know the actual whole team. They are being hyped as this Warriors/patriots type dynasty and its just not even remotely true. Bucs gave the blue print in SB. Play 2 safeties back and dont give up the deep play. Dont blitz and let your front 4 get all the pressure and dare the chiefs to run. They cant lol. Onto the defense, they are a dumpster, they give up a 7 yards a play lol.

Comparing mahomes to brady is laughable i'm sorry. Brady is who he is because of titles. Hypothetically speaking, Justin herbert gets a title this year and he has one ring just like mahomes. You think mahomes is that much better than him? i think not. Mahomes has 1 title. Let it play out. BTW jimmy johnson said in a re draft he would take herbert over mahomes. I dont think anyone can even hate that.
I agree people crowned the chiefs too early, usually happens, see Seahawks and that horrible eagles team that won it all lol. I definitely didn't compare Mahomes to Brady, there will never be another, but I do think he will be the closest we will ever see to another Brady.

the skill is there, he makes it look easy, I doubt he studies more than your average QB and he kinda plays school yard ball. take him under a coach like mcveigh or bellhcheck who demand greatness, you could see a mini dynasty. not pats style, but maybe the old cowboys where he wins 3 maybe 4. I think he could be that good if he had a great team around him and a great coach who could build a good defense to go with the offense.

chiefs just go through the motions, that is a reflection of Reid. laid back guy look at him, look at his sons, he is the opposite of a harass and dicliplinairian. don't need a guy who yells at the players but a guy like bill or mcveigh or Harbaugh who demands greatness.

Andy was a good coach before Mahomes, never a great one. Mahomes is way more responsible for what they have than Reid. many coaches could have 1 ring like Reid with Mahomes.

I agree people crowned the chiefs too early, usually happens, see Seahawks and that horrible eagles team that won it all lol. I definitely didn't compare Mahomes to Brady, there will never be another, but I do think he will be the closest we will ever see to another Brady.

the skill is there, he makes it look easy, I doubt he studies more than your average QB and he kinda plays school yard ball. take him under a coach like mcveigh or bellhcheck who demand greatness, you could see a mini dynasty. not pats style, but maybe the old cowboys where he wins 3 maybe 4. I think he could be that good if he had a great team around him and a great coach who could build a good defense to go with the offense.

chiefs just go through the motions, that is a reflection of Reid. laid back guy look at him, look at his sons, he is the opposite of a harass and dicliplinairian. don't need a guy who yells at the players but a guy like bill or mcveigh or Harbaugh who demands greatness.

Andy was a good coach before Mahomes, never a great one. Mahomes is way more responsible for what they have than Reid. many coaches could have 1 ring like Reid with Mahomes.
agreed, it looks like they just show up week to week and count on their passing game only, thats 100% coaching.

IDK if I'd compare Mahomes to Brady lol

Agreed. Let these young bucks earn their keep consistently for YEARS before making that comparison.

I’ve been hearing the Joe Burrow - Joe Montana comparisons lately and Im like WTF. Burrow looks good but for the love of God, he just got started.

The true legends are just that for being consistently ELITE for over a DECADE. Besides, Brady and Montana are not just elite - they are LEGENDS.

Let them evolve through the phases

Good <—-Burrow, Herbert
Great <—-Mahomes, Russell Wilson
Elite <—-Aaron Rodgers
Legend (HOF’ers) <—-Favre (?), Brees (?), Montana, Marino etc
DA GOAT <—Brady

Comparing someone to another isn't saying he will become that, it is what it is, a comparison. We compare college players to pros to evaluate what they could become. If we can't compare players how can we discuss their potential?

Lemar Jackson was compared to Vick. He has become better than Vick.

Calvin Johnson and green-becham we're compared to moss. One was nearly as good as moss the other flopped.

McCaffrey was compared to Marshall faulk and he has a chance.

A comparison is nothing more than a comparison not a garuntee lol

Agreed. Let these young bucks earn their keep consistently for YEARS before making that comparison.

I’ve been hearing the Joe Burrow - Joe Montana comparisons lately and Im like WTF. Burrow looks good but for the love of God, he just got started.

The true legends are just that for being consistently ELITE for over a DECADE. Besides, Brady and Montana are not just elite - they are LEGENDS.

Let them evolve through the phases

Good <—-Burrow, Herbert
Great <—-Mahomes, Russell Wilson
Elite <—-Aaron Rodgers
Legend (HOF’ers) <—-Favre (?), Brees (?), Montana, Marino etc
DA GOAT <—Brady
I 100% agree. When Mahomes has six super bowl rings, then we will talk lol

What does everyone think about Ertz to Cards? Looks like Eagles got hosed on that deal. As a Cowboys fan, I'm not upset, just thought it was a shitty deal. Oh well, Rosen being Rosen, I guess.

hes an old guy on his last legs, expiring contract and think he's going to get paid again. I think its a decent deal for both sides. older players really don't have much trade value. he will definitely help the cardinals this year.

Betting friends, what do you guys have on this morning game!?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131