over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50mg TRT dose

It is unlikely 10mg every other day will keep most people's test levels in the 700 range. I'm in the high 800s on 20mg every day.

You won't know unless you try it though.

Exactly.

You need to experiment and see what works for you.

This is the same with estrogen, but most wont need an AI or `SERM on these low doses of TRT.

I was recently on travel for what I thought would be three weeks. Turned into 8 weeks. I had taken enough preloaded pins to last the three weeks, plus one extra loaded pin just in case. About a week into my travel, I found out I would need to be gone 8 weeks. I stopped dosing twice weekly, to once every ten days, less then half the previous amounts I had taken for the past four years to stretch things out. (100mg a week, down to around 40mg) The first few weeks were fine, not much difference noticed. However, around week six, it came and came hard. I felt weak, I started peeing a lot, felt anxious and lethargic, trouble sleeping, just off. Luckily I got home and resumed my usual dose and in 2-4 days I started feeling normal again.

Funny thing was, I lost my usual "edge" too. I felt passive and like listening to sad music, not the usual hard rock I always do. Workouts sucked etc.

There is something to having a T level that is a bit on the higher end of the range.

Last edited:
Don`t forget that the Humanofort helps to increase the activity of the test.

Here is my conundrum:

Testosterone is a proven, tested, substance that is active in our body.

Humanofort is not, and although early testing has proven to be generally benign, there has been some that show health issues with it.

So, why would you introduce TWO substances (A synthetic test and B humanofort) into your system, just to make one substance more effective?

Here is an example: Why not take 150 mg of test (one substance) rather than taking 70 mg of test PLUS humanofort just to get the same results of 150 mg of test? It seems if you just cut out substance B (humanofort) you would get the same results and only be relying on one substance....and that substance is a proven commodity that is already active in our body.

Here is my conundrum:

Humanofort is not, and although early testing has proven to be generally benign, there has been some that show health issues with it.

So, why would you introduce TWO substances (A synthetic test and B humanofort) into your system, just to make one substance more effective?

Here is an example: Why not take 150 mg of test (one substance) rather than taking 70 mg of test PLUS humanofort just to get the same results of 150 mg of test? It seems if you just cut out substance B (humanofort) you would get the same results and only be relying on one substance....and that substance is a proven commodity that is already active in our body.

Show me the health issues.

Here is my conundrum:

To better understand the importance of the Humanofort.

Hormones are simple construction crew , researchers in science have found the construction crew (hormones) of the body needs an “architect “ to effectively guide the restoration of the body after injuries. The architects are not hormones, they are cluster of amino acids called peptides. These very specific tiny molecules have now been labeled growth factors. These are the necessary guides to hormonal construction of all the cells, muscle cells included.

To better understand the importance of the Humanofort.

Hormones are simple construction crew , researchers in science have found the construction crew (hormones) of the body needs an “architect “ to effectively guide the restoration of the body after injuries. The architects are not hormones, they are cluster of amino acids called peptides. These very specific tiny molecules have now been labeled growth factors. These are the necessary guides to hormonal construction of all the cells, muscle cells included.

Thanks for explaining. I know you are 100 fold more informed on this stuff than I am. I am a simple guy. I wasn't trying to challenge you. I just see red flags ANYTIME I see that in order to maximize substance A, you need to take substance B. And if testosterone is something our body produces, and has been processing our entire life (either naturally or through TRT)….I just couldn't understand how introducing a substance derived from chicken embryos would make it more effective. In the history of man, I doubt there have been my chicken embryos consumed so it just struck me as odd. Why take a smaller amount of test, plus a oligopeptide in order to achieve the same results of a larger amount of test minus the oligopeptide. My common sense mind tells me, just take more test (substance A) and cut out the oligopeptide (substance B) and save the $$$ to get the same results.

But, your simple terms explanation does help. Thanks for taking the time.

Thanks for explaining. I know you are 100 fold more informed on this stuff than I am. I am a simple guy. I wasn't trying to challenge you. I just see red flags ANYTIME I see that in order to maximize substance A, you need to take substance B. And if testosterone is something our body produces, and has been processing our entire life (either naturally or through TRT)….I just couldn't understand how introducing a substance derived from chicken embryos would make it more effective. In the history of man, I doubt there have been my chicken embryos consumed so it just struck me as odd. Why take a smaller amount of test, plus a oligopeptide in order to achieve the same results of a larger amount of test minus the oligopeptide. My common sense mind tells me, just take more test (substance A) and cut out the oligopeptide (substance B) and save the $$$ to get the same results.

No problem my friend. The growth factors will increase the activity of the test, less test less side effect. It also supports the whole body recovery and healing after injuries. Those growth factors decline with aging, expose to environment, (toxins, pesticides, heavy metals, radiations ) so by incorporating to your regime will support you entire body`s (cells , tissues, nerves) regeneration.

Emeric is a smart guy, but I agree with you...

If you don’t get the desired Test levels then just use more until the optimal level is reached, no one is dying or getting crazy health side effects from TRT ranges and doses and I’m damn sure Humanofort isn’t preventing any health related side effects from super physiological doses either... I haven’t seen any PUBLISHED evidence on Humanofort doing anything with the exception of a few cholesterol things I believe which weren’t any more helpful than what some cardio and a healthy diet with maybe some supplements that cost 1/4 the price can do.. I and my dad went through bottles of the stuff and noticed no real difference... To add to that, the cost of 1 month supply I can literally buy enough Test for 6 months to a year and change worth of TRT depending if you’re getting Pharma or UGL...

UPDATE:

Just had labs done the other day. My total T came back at 624, that’s on one 50mg shot of test cyp/week. Was hoping to be closer to 700, but i guess it doesn’t matter all that much...

UPDATE:

Just had labs done the other day. My total T came back at 624, that’s on one 50mg shot of test cyp/week. Was hoping to be closer to 700, but i guess it doesn’t matter all that much...

Don`t worry about your total, my is 657 ng/dL, , what was your free? and what was your estrogen level?

My endo just dropped my dose to 50mg a week. I started at 100mg test cyp, which had me at 1043 total T, 3 days post inject. Then I went down to 80mg which just came back at 918 total T. So now he wants to drop me to 50mg, as he wants my total T at around 700. Anyone ever heard of a dose this low? Don’t wanna be one of those guys who doubts their doctors advice, I like him and he seems knowledgeable, but this just seems low to me

His levels are peak serum levels, so he needs to make sure that 700 is not a peak because his trough level can be as low as 200.

Last edited:
Next time do the test 13 hours after shot, are injecting 50mg once per week?

You think that number would be higher 13 hours later? Curious why 13 hours

My doctor said 3 days so just following his instructions

Yes one shot per week

UPDATE:

No point in pinning for that result every week at 30yrs old imo..

No point in pinning for that result every week at 30yrs old imo..

There is if his natural test level is much lower than that. At 38 years old after my heart attack I got off everything and my natural test was stuck at around 35 to 45. I felt like death, especially when trying to recover from a bad heart attack. I went about 11 months and my testosterone level never grew any higher.

A man's hormone levels can be really low if he has a health condition or in my case had used steroids for over 10 years.

There is if his natural test level is much lower than that. At 38 years old after my heart attack I got off everything and my natural test was stuck at around 35 to 45. I felt like death, especially when trying to recover from a bad heart attack. I went about 11 months and my testosterone level never grew any higher.

A man's hormone levels can be really low if he has a health condition or in my case had used steroids for over 10 years.

I was scratching my head at that statement too

I was scratching my head at that statement too

How so?

If you are content on having levels lower than that of healthy males in their 20’s naturally while injecting exogenous test then by all means. I myself stay on the high end to make the pins and scar tissue worth my time while still keeping all other bloodwork panels in healthy range. But to each their own.

How so?

If you are content on having levels lower than that of healthy males in their 20’s naturally while injecting exogenous test then by all means. I myself stay on the high end to make the pins and scar tissue worth my time while still keeping all other bloodwork panels in healthy range. But to each their own.

In the case of someone like me, with levels in the mid 30s to 40s so nowhere near even 100, that isn't the level of a healthy 20 year old. Some guys are going to have that, especially after using steroids for a long time. There is no sense, and it isn't healthy, to live like that. In cases like that even a doctor will prescribe meds. Your logic is faulty here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131