over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS use and facial attractiveness

Ive just gotten uglier :(

I could be paranoid but I swear aas has matured my face alot faster then it was suppose to. I always use to get told that I had a babyface but I've been hearing a lot recently that I look older. Maybe I am just getting older I don't know. But I swear my face has matured much more.

This is a bizarre question!LoL! The only thing that creates a larger bone structure is GH...Not AAS.

It's not a bizarre question.

I don't think the OP said anything about bone structure.

I know many men my age that have used little or no gh but lots off aas and I can tell just by looking at their faces that they are users. All you young guys have no idea what you will look like after 20 years of use, but I know many of men that are and the face does not get more handsome after a point, it actually ages faster. Skin pore sizes is one major give away. And there is a certian "rudyness" for lack of better word.

Last edited:

I know many men my age that have used little or no gh but lots off aas and I can tell just by looking at their faces that they are users. All you young guys have no idea what you will look like after 20 years of use, but I know many of men that are and the face does not get more handsome after a point, it actually ages faster. Skin pore sizes is one major give away. And there is a certian "rudyness" for lack of better word.

I am trying to think of any of my friends that got more handsome with age...nope , no luck. not even the truly naturals...not even my mate that teaches yoga and eat like 900 cal a day..
the only ones that get only better with age are our wives...we tell them that every day...:)

Never been a pretty boy but heavy andros make me look like a mongral.
One reason I bulk winters and cut on primo summers.
But I gotta tell ya in the summer I cant keep em off, at least 100 photos last yr. Even the pretty boys want a picture with me.lol

Is primo very androgenic? How much test do you stack it with? I was thinking of trying primo enth later on down the line.

Whats rudyness? this all concerns me.

I always laugh when people say no homo. One of the guys who commented on my pic saying nice things (thanks) wrote his post out. I read it then I noticed he had edited it and put no homo afterwards... made me laugh.

Just incase anyone is wondering... no homo ;):D (my gf barbie81 on here is my avatar) :eek::):D

not that there is anything wrong with being homosexual...

ps. no homo!

Is primo very androgenic? How much test do you stack it with? I was thinking of trying primo enth later on down the line.

No its not very androgenic at all but just as anabolic as test.
Its great for maintaining muscle mass already aquired with no-low sides.
Upping my andros over what I ran last summer to hold 250 @ 6%. 600test, 400mast and 1000primo. I'll be at my all time best at 43 yrs old.
Come fall I'll cruize on 250 test and always gh.

I am trying to think of any of my friends that got more handsome with age...nope , no luck. not even the truly naturals...not even my mate that teaches yoga and eat like 900 cal a day..
the only ones that get only better with age are our wives...we tell them that every day...:)

I always hear women complain about how men age well, get sort of 'aged handsomeness' like Sean Connery or George Clooney, while women deteriorate rapidly after 40 (so they say anyway).

Other than genetics, I bet the best way to remain young looking is to eat very healthy food, get plenty of antioxidants, and not abuse yourself with hormones or other drugs (that leaves just about all of us out of it, lol).

aas gives me acne, so I would say it doesnt help me. I have to take bactrim to stay clear

I like a bit of face bloat on gear. I try and maintain a lowish bodyfat these days and my face is a bit thin for my liking. Looks about right on 800 test, too bloated on dbol
I should add that im no oil painting to start with

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you feel that AAS use has made you more attractive in regards to facial features? Higher amounts of testosterone equate to a more defined brow, jaw, and larger forehead, so one would think that the use of anabolic steroids would increase attractiveness to females who generally favor masculinity (9's and 10's).

Personally, I do. Although I have seen some unfortuanate cases where too much androgen exposure for too many years made the men 'overly masculinized' and quite horrifying to look at, the results I have seen are positive.

It made me less attractive facial wise. My fore head skin is very thick now, and looks bad.

Look what AAS did to Carrot Top (not that he wasn't a mess before it), but he still gets all the girls, LOL!

kellie_pickler_100307.jpg

I like a bit of face bloat on gear. I try and maintain a lowish bodyfat these days and my face is a bit thin for my liking. Looks about right on 800 test, too bloated on dbol
I should add that im no oil painting to start with

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I feel you Sammy. if you aren't a Picasso to start with, like me, gear isn't going to help. I find that my jaw structure has changed considerably, a much stronger jawline.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

No its not very androgenic at all but just as anabolic as test.
Its great for maintaining muscle mass already aquired with no-low sides.
Upping my andros over what I ran last summer to hold 250 @ 6%. 600test, 400mast and 1000primo. I'll be at my all time best at 43 yrs old.
Come fall I'll cruize on 250 test and always gh.

Thanks for the info. I have heard people use the word androgen in a way that confused me. What steroids are androgens and what are anabolics. I thought most had androgenic and anabolic properties.

I cruise as well on 250, I just started a few months ago. Do you break up your shots? I want to try some primo later on.

I feel you Sammy. if you aren't a Picasso to start with, like me, gear isn't going to help. I find that my jaw structure has changed considerably, a much stronger jawline.

what is wrong with stronger jaw line ?

of course, girls aren't too fond of the grey blob and white eyes lol! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner