over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All you single people - stop whining about cheating - PLEASE

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
You are not married. Or living with the person. Someday you may look back and wish you were even less committed to this current guy/girl who you might not even remember their name.

Guess what, unless it's the person you are going to marry - you are going to break up. I'm not saying to act like Tiger (unless of course you are able to roll like him ;)) - but my advice to all is - don't kiss and tell and don't take life so seriously. Especially as a young adult still trying to understand who is going to make you happy for the next bunch of decades.

ur not an animal u have a choice...

If you tell someone you're dating just them dont be a liar and cheat.

If you want sex with different chicks/guys, then tell each person you dont wanna date just them.

No point in being a cowardly liar and sneak around.

Last edited:
agreed onslaught, it is absolute stupidity to start a relationship just to cheat, if you are that way, dont get in a serious relationship in the first place, maybe this thread should talk about how people dont need to seriously date until mature

ur not an animal u have a choice...

If you tell someone you're dating just them dont be a liar and cheat.

If you want sex with different chicks/guys, then tell each person you dont wanna date just them.

No point in being a cowardly liar and sneak around.

I agree too, but I can also see why the thread was started too. I think the problem with a lot of relationships is that the couple really never sits down and talks about their expectations for the relationship and what they are trying to get out of it. Some never even talk about weather or not the relationship is to be monogomous and this sometimes might be intention IMO.

So many times a relationship develops more quickly for one perons involved than for the other and the other person is believing the whole time that their companion feels the same way as they do. After all, how could I love someone if they dont love me back. SO much of the relationship is assumed, and these assumptions many times are wrong.

So I can see why this thread was started, considering so many of the couples never really sit down and discuss there deepest feelings. SOme dont do this because they fear opening their hearts up too fast to somoene might get them hurt. Other people dont do it becauase they are trying to hide their true feelings and merely take advantage of their lover.

If your gonna cheat just stay seeing the person. But, if she asks to go to the next level and your not ready to be loyal like she is, let her go. Not every girl deserves the heart ach and stress of who her guy's gonna be banging when he's not at her house.

If your gonna cheat just stay seeing the person. But, if she asks to go to the next level and your not ready to be loyal like she is, let her go. Not every girl deserves the heart ach and stress of who her guy's gonna be banging when he's not at her house.

Err, this applies to girls too..

maldorf hit it head on. communication, truth! is key. dont just assume shit. relationships would be so much easier with openness and yes, vulnerability, so both know exactly whats needed to keep things alive.

ok I don't want to start a NEW post that is SO far off topic for this board but hopefully all you that chimed in will have some sort of thoughts...here is MY deal:

Met an incredible woman several months ago...we dated and got along GREAT (never had it so good) but nothing ever happened between us physically...so we got stuck in the "friend zone" and still hang out and train together almost daily and really are close...I want there to be more but she is moving for a job next year and I think that is what is making her choose to be emotionally/sexually unavailable. I mean, we see each other more than I have ever been w any girlfriend really and have every part of a relationship except the physical (she's not a lesbo for sure so that's not the issue...) Now if it IS that she is moving next year...for this type of woman I would move with and drop everything honestly...but I can't TELL her that...can I? I mean, we dated for just over 2 months and have been great "friends" for 2 more...also, I committed to helping her get ready for her show(s) this year and won't back out of what I said.

Recently I met a new girl that is interested and she is great so far, but I like the original one more for long term interests if ya know what I mean...this new one is super hot and sweet and etc BUT not as smart and witty/funny which is important to me...but she is chasing after me and I need to figure out what to do here. I don't think she will be pleased with me training with another competitor for months, and having meals and helping with posing and painting her naked body with tan...we are very close friends...

SO, do I approach the original and ASK if we have any shot at there being an "us" other than friends or just take the fact that she was the one that stepped us down to friendship to mean I can date/sleep with others? I know if I start seeing the new one she won't want me to remain such good friends with the original...both are fitness competitors and want a LOT of my time...
Always like this...either NO ONE wants me or I have to go thru this and figure out what to do and fear sticking with the wrong one and losing potentially the right one...If I am suddenly rarely available for the original she will KNOW something is up...and honestly that may reel her in, but MOST likely it will completely push her away knowing her. The new one is a bit possessive because her last guy cheated a LOT she found out and I know if I try to half ass it or ease into things with her to maintain the other "friendship" she will pick up on it and NOT understand that nothing is really going on...physically anyway...I DO have feelings for the original.

The easy answer is bang the new one until the original comes around and if she doesn't then stick with the new one...but that gets stressful trying to string both along without knowledge of the other...plus the time it takes!
Anyone have some insight?

This is just me, but I cheated a lot when I was younger, and I can say with full honesty that I carry serious guilt from it. I feel like shit about it even though I am in my late 30's now. I have actually apoligized to a couple of them a decade later. We all are different. I am a much better person overall now then I was then, so it bothers me.

I think honesty and loyalty are two things that should not be thrown to the side for a piece of ass. Thats just character. I should have just stayed single and done what I wanted versus cheating. Just my opinion.

^^ Women want what they cant have. If the first one sees you with another chic she may very well want you. As for her moving, I would make a joke saying something like"Id travel the world with a women like you." It may be the dog in me, but I always loved having more than one women when I could. There is nothing that boosts a mans natural test level more than sleeping with a few women in the same day.

ok I don't want to start a NEW post that is SO far off topic for this board but hopefully all you that chimed in will have some sort of thoughts...here is MY deal:

Met an incredible woman several months ago...we dated and got along GREAT (never had it so good) but nothing ever happened between us physically...so we got stuck in the "friend zone" and still hang out and train together almost daily and really are close...I want there to be more but she is moving for a job next year and I think that is what is making her choose to be emotionally/sexually unavailable. I mean, we see each other more than I have ever been w any girlfriend really and have every part of a relationship except the physical (she's not a lesbo for sure so that's not the issue...) Now if it IS that she is moving next year...for this type of woman I would move with and drop everything honestly...but I can't TELL her that...can I? I mean, we dated for just over 2 months and have been great "friends" for 2 more...also, I committed to helping her get ready for her show(s) this year and won't back out of what I said.

Recently I met a new girl that is interested and she is great so far, but I like the original one more for long term interests if ya know what I mean...this new one is super hot and sweet and etc BUT not as smart and witty/funny which is important to me...but she is chasing after me and I need to figure out what to do here. I don't think she will be pleased with me training with another competitor for months, and having meals and helping with posing and painting her naked body with tan...we are very close friends...

SO, do I approach the original and ASK if we have any shot at there being an "us" other than friends or just take the fact that she was the one that stepped us down to friendship to mean I can date/sleep with others? I know if I start seeing the new one she won't want me to remain such good friends with the original...both are fitness competitors and want a LOT of my time...
Always like this...either NO ONE wants me or I have to go thru this and figure out what to do and fear sticking with the wrong one and losing potentially the right one...If I am suddenly rarely available for the original she will KNOW something is up...and honestly that may reel her in, but MOST likely it will completely push her away knowing her. The new one is a bit possessive because her last guy cheated a LOT she found out and I know if I try to half ass it or ease into things with her to maintain the other "friendship" she will pick up on it and NOT understand that nothing is really going on...physically anyway...I DO have feelings for the original.

The easy answer is bang the new one until the original comes around and if she doesn't then stick with the new one...but that gets stressful trying to string both along without knowledge of the other...plus the time it takes!
Anyone have some insight?

Just man up and ask the original one-otherwise you'll spend years thinking I wonder if I'd just had the balls to ask her what would have happened.
If she says no, or some story, then you know where you stand

This is just me, but I cheated a lot when I was younger, and I can say with full honesty that I carry serious guilt from it. I feel like shit about it even though I am in my late 30's now. I have actually apoligized to a couple of them a decade later. We all are different. I am a much better person overall now then I was then, so it bothers me.

I think honesty and loyalty are two things that should not be thrown to the side for a piece of ass. Thats just character. I should have just stayed single and done what I wanted versus cheating. Just my opinion.

well it wouldn't be cheating...she just wants to be friends...even though I see her 5-6 days a wk she doesn't want MORE like I do...she is like a best friend but I want it to grow to more and I don't think she ever does...even though everything we do SCREAMS relationship except no sex...
Even one of her friends txt me this wkend: "What are you doing with the Mrs out of town?" - huh? Does she not tell her friends we are not "together"?
She has several single friends that she is constantly setting up w her guy friends...but NEVER introduces me and seemed aggravated that this friend was in contact w me....women are strange creatures!

psssssssssssttttt...... two words.... ASHLEY MADISON :D:D

ha ha ha kidding.... maybe :D

^^ Women want what they cant have. If the first one sees you with another chic she may very well want you. As for her moving, I would make a joke saying something like"Id travel the world with a women like you." It may be the dog in me, but I always loved having more than one women when I could. There is nothing that boosts a mans natural test level more than sleeping with a few women in the same day.

She is very classy and high level of intelligence, very in control of her emotions. but she IS a female so I somewhat agree...I don't want to try to play the jealousy card in hopes of it reeling her in but it may work that way...I do need to put it in her head that I would leave here for her so that if that is what is keeping her from moving fwd I can find out...if it is not the problem at least I would know.

More than one woman in a day? LOL. YEARS ago I had just started dating this woman here (that lasted all of 2 months- crazy!), then went back to my home town and slept at a female friend's house...we fooled around but no sex just kissed and played with her new fake tits...then "ran into" my ex and fkd her silly a couple times and drove back here...current girl I just started dating and I had sex twice the week before and she was telling me she wanted me and all so, why not- had her wait for me at home and fkd her twice that night. Nice weekend!

Just man up and ask the original one-otherwise you'll spend years thinking I wonder if I'd just had the balls to ask her what would have happened.
If she says no, or some story, then you know where you stand

Agreed...all things considered I think I will ask her if there is any chance for an US in the NEAR or FAR future, see what she says and react accordingly.
If not, then I will move fwd with the new girl...and slowly distance from the original and see if she gets jealous or wants me back...if still nothing then full steam ahead with new one and just friends with the original even though I know I will hurt in the process as well...

what a mess...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic