over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar for women

finishfirst

Registered
Any of you guys on here had your wife or girlfriends on anavar, and what kind of results and sides did they get? My girlfriend is big into her fitness, and has been reading about anavar and was thinking of doing 10-20mgs a day for 6-8 weeks, Im kind of against it, but would love to hear some advice on it.....

Thanks

Make sure you source it from a trusted supplier and make sure you really get Anavar. Also, start off with 5-10mg because even 5mg goes a long way in women. Strength, recovery, and accelerated fat loss can be expected.

My fiancee was just asking me about Anavar today. I told her that she don't need it, but if she really wanted to do it, start at a very low dose of 2.5mg ED and up it from there depending on what it's doing to her body.

start off with 5mg and can work up to 10mg but I wouldnt go over that. I know an female IFBB |BB pro that doesnt use more than 10mg.

fitnesskatz

my wife is doing anavar currently 20mg daily,,,she really strong for a female anyway but this really helps and she likes it but it does swell her clit,,,she also doing some npp which she gets no sides from we just recently thru the var back in she really likes it

Make sure you source it from a trusted supplier and make sure you really get Anavar. Also, start off with 5-10mg because even 5mg goes a long way in women. Strength, recovery, and accelerated fat loss can be expected.

^This!! Good idea for her to start low that way she can test out any side effects. She can always increase the dose later, if needed.

I hear you on the good source, knight9...
That sounds good Johnyo, if She does it thats what ill have her start at....Thanks for the replies, she was also wanting to know if it will keep her up at nights? Would also like to hear from some women on it.... Thanks

Consider posting in the female forum and even asking if they aren't comfortable posting in the open to private message you their experience. Good luck.

Like Knight said, always start with 5mg. My GF is a top 5 national figure competitor. She gets harder and leaner on var, primo for size. Many other compounds tried as well, but var is def the mildest

Any facial or voice changes with that dose? Seen so many girls look change and voices deepen

my GF is on 10mgs a day, by no means is she serious about gym or nutrition

very noticeable increase in muscle and strength/tone

small drop in fat (mainly abdominal and arse), but drier and not as soft appearance

however her diet hasnt been fantastic, so the results shes gotten are impressive and noticable

shes done 6 weeks so far

If you have some good legit Anavar I would say do a run with 5mg and then at max if need be bump up to 10mg.

My wife was asking about it too. Couple of questions for you hommies..
What kind of sides have your women experienced on a low dose? Also, how long do they typically run it? Finally, do your girls run any kind of post cycle therapy at all? Sorry, I know absolutely zero about females using this stuff.

My wife just finished a 10wk cycle. Ramped up from 2.5 to 15mgs a day.

Her strength went up and daily energy/recovery. It seemed her libido was up. She is acne prone and actually seemed to clear things up a bit.

In the end, she gained about 4 lbs after water fell off. you can see a change in her arms and shoulders. I have her on 1600 cals, training 3 days a week.

My wife was asking about it too. Couple of questions for you hommies..
What kind of sides have your women experienced on a low dose? Also, how long do they typically run it? Finally, do your girls run any kind of post cycle therapy at all? Sorry, I know absolutely zero about females using this stuff.

Most women will esperience some voice change kind of raspy and little deeper, and some acne, usally 6-8 weeks is the norm unless more serious sides appear. No pct is required for women. Just after cycle keep calories up some and continue training as normal.

My wife has done var twice in two years.

Always started at 2.5mg for 3-4 week, then may be 5mg max for 2-3 weeks.

To add, the last 4 weeks she added 12.5mg proviron, wow, does that ever make a huge difference.

Chip

this is my misses on 20mg

Attachments

• becca.jpg
    becca.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 3,422
no major side effects love button was slightly bigger horny alllllll the time and slightly raspy voice but nothing you would say oh she uses gear if you just met her you could just tell a difference from how it originally was thats about it shes run test p before that caused some facial hair but nothing a trip to a spa doesnt fix

My wife has done var twice in two years.

Always started at 2.5mg for 3-4 week, then may be 5mg max for 2-3 weeks.

To add, the last 4 weeks she added 12.5mg proviron, wow, does that ever make a huge difference.

Chip

Can you elaborate on the differences proviron made? Thx

Most women will esperience some voice change kind of raspy and little deeper, and some acne, usally 6-8 weeks is the norm unless more serious sides appear. No pct is required for women. Just after cycle keep calories up some and continue training as normal.

thanks man

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner