over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another anti-aging/health thread TA-65

Serotonin

Banned
Anyone aware of this stuff or tried it yet? I'm researching it now. Seems too good to be true.

You can get it on amazon: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/TA-65-90-Capsules-250-units/dp/B00811WE0E#customerReviews"]Amazon.com: TA-65, 90 Capsules - 250 units: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41%2BVi5d0toL.@@AMEPARAM@@41%2BVi5d0toL[/ame]

Info:

Truly one of the most amazing things ever invented. I started following TA-65 in 1999, when it was being researched. At that time, a company called the Geron Corporation was doing research into what caused cells to age. They had pinpointed the telomere as the main culprit. As you age, telomeres, which are located at the ends of your DNA strands, get shorter, just like a fuse. This is why human cells can only divide a finite number of times; something like 40 to 75 times. After that, the cells become senescent, and unable to divide.
TA-65, however, grows these telomeres back. This allows the cells to divide more than they normally would. According to Geron Corp.'s research, at least 400 divisions were tracked, with no signs of the cells aging! This would be the equivalent to a human being living to be some 500 years old.
Based upon what I have read, the amount you turn back the clock on your cells depends upon how many "units" you take per day. 50 units and you don't age that day. 250 units (one standard pill) and your cells get about four days younger.

Many of the negative reviews are based upon the cost. Apparently, these pills originally cost $10,000 per bottle. Now they can vary between $550 and $600, depending upon Amazon's daily price fluctuations. That works out to be around $200 per month, if you take one pill per day. You can still gain a great benefit by taking much less, say three pills per week. This would be 750 units, which would make you roughly one day younger per day, instead of one day older.

However, these pills are not perfect. They do not affect nerve cells, which do not have telomeres. Nerve cells do not divide on a regular basis, like other cells. There will likely be other supplements, invented in the future, which help with aging nerve cells, but TA-65 is currently the most cutting-edge, anti-aging technology that is available.

I have been taking them for four months and have already had many unexpected benefits, including having all of my joint pains vanish, as well as all chronic, age-related health problems. There is no other explanation other than the TA-65, working exactly as it is supposed to.

I, generally, don't trust studies that are funded by the people trying to market the supplement. Not to mention, it hasn't been peer reviewed or even shown to work in humans. Sounds almost exactly like Khavinson with Epitalon. I'd save my cash.

For $550 for 90 capsules, I buy GH already. I know I can reverse aging with that, reduce fat and build muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131