over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another death from heart attack... Mickael Jackson

I'll remember him for his music and video game. As a person, he can rot in hell.

Yes he had a great influance on the music industry and he touched people worlds away , can't take that from him.

But all the good ANY man can do in my oppinion is "un-done" when you molest a child

fuck him and may he rot in hell

GOOD RIDDANCE...

To everyone who is sad and calling him a genius, etc. FUCK HIM
The very second he became a PEDOPHILE everything else he did went out the window. It really sickens me to see so many people all depressed today and how we lost a hero, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

This is how you know our society is SICK. A fucking PEDOPHILE and people adore him instead of spitting on his grave. Nothing amazes me anymore...:mad:

Last edited:
I just read he had got a demorol injection about an hour before he collapsed.

To everyone who who is sad and and calling him a genius, etc. etc. FUCK HIM
The very second he became a PEDOPHILE everything else he did went out the window. It really sickens me to see so many people all depressed today and how we lost a hero, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

This is how you know our society is SICK. A fucking PEDOPHILE and people adore him instead of spitting on his grave. Nothing amazes me anymore...:mad:

hey big dog long time no chat how u been dude

wacko jacko rest in piss

So, Robbery and Homicide are on the case now... They are just really exact. It will more than likely end up to be a dosing issue, watch out personal physician...

the only good thing he brought to us was that stupid moonwalk that i used to try to do in junior high... got rid of my glove over 25 years ago

sure he contributed to music history.... but for me and only my view of it, hes a freakin kiddy rapist. he had the money to fight charges and pay off the kids parents, and was probually more carefull after about the sick shit he did. im not judging people, but to feel remorse for that guy is fucked, what about the poor kids growing up with the memory of his pathetic ass, and probually all the hush money gone from the parents. no sweat off my balls. peace

51 y.o. :eek:

RIP Bambi.

Some parts of his life may have been controversial, he'll nontheless remain one of the greatest artists ever.

you should check your information. according to the text message i got, he died from food poisoning. he ate 12 year old nuts.

Last edited:
Wow he sold millions of records,so has Brittany Spears ............FUCK EM

To everyone who is sad and calling him a genius, etc. FUCK HIM

I AGREE tell that to the thousands of idiots camping out at the hospital.. it just took me an hour go leave work cause of this shit... AN HOUR.. the place is surrounded by helicopters news vans and psychotic screaming crying fans.. they had to block off half the god damn street.. i actually saw an ambulance have to go in through the parking garage cause they couldnt get through these morons to the ER entrance.. just sick.. and im sure tomorrow will be worse :(

very sad was one of the greatest entertainers ever... had heard thriller about 26 times today already RIP MJ

He was never guilty of child molestation. A grown man hanging out with teenage boys looks strange for most though. My 4 year old girl said she was so sad this morning when I told her. She said" why did he die before I could see him". She watches his music DVD's all the time, as do I. Just last night she was watching The Wiz.
R.I.P. M.J.

He was never guilty of child molestation. A grown man hanging out with teenage boys looks strange for most though. My 4 year old girl said she was so sad this morning when I told her. She said" why did he die before I could see him". She watches his music DVD's all the time, as do I. Just last night she was watching The Wiz.
R.I.P. M.J.

they werent teenagers.. they were little children.. a grown adult man/woman doesnt typically have all their friends under the age of 10 and they certainly do not ever share a bed.. if i had children and adult wanted to have a sleep over party with them i would beat that adult to fuckin death.. sorry

You know i think People need to see what all he has done with his music career. Yes, i think when he is offstage he is a little wacko haha, but some of these people on here saying "rot in hell" and FUCK HIM, now come on first of all nobody is going to never know the real truth about the whole molesting situations. Yea he was "not guilty". Which the news is going to tell you a bunch of lies and jargon, so dont believe everything you hear. I am not saying he didnt do it, but i cant say he did. Sometimes we need to step back and think of why he is being praised and why people are sad about it. Its cuz of his music, breaking racial barriers, etc.

just my .02

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

I am not saying he didnt do it, but i cant say he did.
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

Absolutely.

C'mon guys, show a little respect... do you have A SINGLE PROOF he abused children? A single one?

Answer... no. So at least give him the benefit of the doubt before condemning him. :eek:

Sure he was "weird" to normal society standards... but what about the kids' PARENTS who let their child spend time with him knowing very well he was SUSPECTED of everything already mentionned in this thread? GREED is all I wanna say... and loving money more than your son or daughter isn't especially... well, you get my point.

If tomorrow I accuse you, whoever, to be a kid rapist, you'll always remain guilty in most people's eyes, even though you're innocent. Because of what? RUMOUR AND HYPE.

So please guys if you have nothing nice to say... just say nothing. :cool:

Absolutely.

C'mon guys, show a little respect... do you have A SINGLE PROOF he abused children? A single one?

Answer... no. So at least give him the benefit of the doubt before condemning him. :eek:

Sure he was "weird" to normal society standards... but what about the kids' PARENTS who let their child spend time with him knowing very well he was SUSPECTED of everything already mentionned in this thread? GREED is all I wanna say... and loving money more than your son or daughter isn't especially... well, you get my point.

If tomorrow I accuse you, whoever, to be a kid rapist, you'll always remain guilty in most people's eyes, even though you're innocent. Because of what? RUMOUR AND HYPE.

Well said mate. The guy is dead ya'll. No one looks up to a kiddie rapist. Michael was not one.

There's zero proof that he ever molested a child, and I honestly doubt he ever did.. There's a reason why he turned out the way he did.. When the Jackson 5 got started in the 70's, he was the superstar, and the youngest one in the family at 10 years old.. And they were managed by their psychotic, abusive, controlling prick of a father.. So at the ripe old age of 10, he was no longer a child.. He was forced into working full time, put under extreme pressure by his psycho father, all the while getting abused and probably beaten.. That shit right there fucked him up for life.. Look at how most of these other child stars end up turning out - well he had it probably 100x worse..

So once he was all grown up, he was just fucked mentally, robbed of his childhood in his mind, which he couldn't get past.. Most guys would have just moved on, but he obviously isn't a typical guy.. So he wanted to give children out there a great childhood, something he never had, and that's why he built that Neverland Ranch type shit.. And in the process, he was trying to relive his own childhood that he wished he had, in his own twisted way.. I don't believe for a second he was molesting kids - it was gold-digging scumbag parents that were trying to cash in on him.. He went to court for that shit and beat it, so that just shows you credible these parents were, and how real this alleged molesting was - it was a bunch of bullshit..

Absolutely.

I couldn't agree more.
I can't stand to people claiming he was a pedophile or shit without knowing ANYTHING and not having any PROOF concerning the accuses.
I believe that media is 90% responsible of all the shit that's been thrown to MJ.
If you prefer to listen to the journalists and all the shit they speak everyday it's one's choice but I've absolutely not forget all the great things Michael did to help thousands of poor childern around the world.
Those are the REAL things on which we have REAL proofs.

RIP MJ

Last edited:
The reports that Jacko had a heart attack are incorrect! They found him in the Childrens ward having a stroke.:D,lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131