over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another death from heart attack... Mickael Jackson

I couldn't agree more.
I can't stand to people claiming he was a pedophile or shit without knowing ANYTHING and not having any PROOF concerning the accuses.

Exactly.. Reading some of the totally hateful posts about him pissed me off.. He had his name dragged thru the mud cuz of some pure scum parents trying to cash in on him - but how credible were they, and this alleged molesting, once it went to court? They didn't prove shit and they got what they deserved - NOTHING, but he had to go on with his life with that stigma still hanging over his head, with people that don't know shit about it labeling him a flat-out child rapist.. It's sad

The reports that Jacko had a heart attack are incorrect! They found him in the Childrens ward having a stroke.:D,lol.

Do you even realize how pathetic you are dude? :rolleyes:

I haven't heard about the demerol yet, but I went into a coma from a reaction to demerol post op on my knee.

My wife and i were talking last night and she asked me if i could think of any one person who`s passing would cause more sadness across the world than Michael Jackson.I could only think of one,possibly The Pope.Whether you like him or not there are hundreds of millions of people today in EVERY nation on earth mourning his passing.

I felt a bit shocked when I the news broke as I was watching TV at the time.....I'm almost embarrassed to tell you I was a huge fan back in the day.....and yes, I did go to a Michael Jackson concert (had won tickets in a dance contest)....no laughing it was a long time ago, and thank god, no photos....

Anyway, After the weird stuff my thoughts and feelings did change, but I always appreciated the music, and the good memories that some of the music brings to my head...memories of being young and innocent and just having fun with friends and with no worries:)

I felt a bit shocked when I the news broke as I was watching TV at the time.....I'm almost embarrassed to tell you I was a huge fan back in the day.....and yes, I did go to a Michael Jackson concert (had won tickets in a dance contest)....no laughing it was a long time ago, and thank god, no photos....

Anyway, After the weird stuff my thoughts and feelings did change, but I always appreciated the music, and the good memories that some of the music brings to my head...memories of being young and innocent and just having fun with friends and with no worries:)

i was a fan when i was a little kid too and his musical accomplishments arent disputed.. however.. i believe people are a SUM of their lives not just a fraction of it.. just because in the 80s he did this or that.. doesnt at least for me over shadow the completely messed up human being he became..

To everyone who is sad and calling him a genius, etc. FUCK HIM
The very second he became a PEDOPHILE everything else he did went out the window. It really sickens me to see so many people all depressed today and how we lost a hero, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

This is how you know our society is SICK. A fucking PEDOPHILE and people adore him instead of spitting on his grave. Nothing amazes me anymore...:mad:

I've read through quite a few of your closed minded, idiotic posts over the years and this one is just as moronic and unintelligent as most of the others. Whether you like or dislike Michael Jackson as a entertainer, the pragmatic truth remains that Michael Jackson has never been charged with any crime in regards to child molestation. So unless your Jesus Christ, Allah or some other supernatural immortal being with factual information to share with the world to prove otherwise, your opinion of him being a pedophile or a child molester are simply baseless. Please, before you make another ridiculous statement on Professional Muscle, put the dumbbells down and use your pea-brain to think first!

Last edited:
Funny thing is people on here are calling him bad names and child molester and whatever. The fact of the matter is that at no point was there ever any substantial evidence to prove he was just that. In both cases Michael, his lawyers, and his investors new he had a substantial amount of money and fame to loose just by going to court. Michael would rather settle out of court then to drag on a needless fight. Did he do it? NO clue! And no one here knows anything for sure either but what YOU READ or SAW on TV from reporters dying to make a name for themselves. If he is to be bad mouthed about 2 charges by wich he was aquitted. Then give the man his just dues for all the good he did in his life. This guy donated MILLIONS of dollars to orphanes around the world. Orphanages that the world and their own countries long forgot about. Children that were on deaths door got some hope from a kid that grew up in Gary Indiana. You have other actors, singers, athletes in the world that would rather buy a damn expensive car or a Platinum necklace with their money then sending anything (money) back to their communites from where they came from. Michael never forgot where he came from.

His money, his time, and his talent always went to help charities like cancer centers for children, March of dimes, Lions club, St Jude, the MS society and many many more. Private concerts he gave to children at his ranch. Children that were literally on their deaths beds. It's a shame the he will be forever linked to 2 cases in his life. But the countless amount of hours donated free of will. And the vast amount of money he donated to millions of children around the world will be forever out shadowed by 2 bad things in his life is a true shame.

Remember the man for what he gave back to the world and not just in his community. Rather then put down a man for an "alleged" error in his life.

R.I.P my friend!

(I'm done on this subject)

When Michael was reclusive and off the radar, he was doing fine. The moment he was advised to let the fans in, be more open, let people get to know you, the shit started hitting the fan; the lawsuits, the hate, the accusations.

People forget that he was found innocent on all things hurled at him.

Hell you want to talk about pedophiles, how about Elvis? Elvis's pedophilia apparently started when he was 24 and began molesting Priscilla. She was a 14 year old child. Elvis continued molesting underage girls up until his death. Facts. No one talks about that. I guess he wanted to skip rope with her at 14. Elvis was the most famous pedophile in American history…when he met his wife Pricilla she was actually twelve. I mean he was in love with her but he agreed with her father not to doing anything with her till she was fourteen. When she was fourteen she came home from Germany to live with him here. Now here you have a man living with a fourteen-year-old girl and he's on a postage stamp in America!

Last edited:
Overrated

I was never a fan and I never thought he ever had one song that could be called a classic. When he was at his peak in my opinion he was much more hype then substance, very overrated. What was so great about him? He never played an instrument, I don't think he wrote any of the music he just sang it. I never thought he had a distinct voice (like a raspy Rod Stewart) as a matter of fact he sounded a lot like Diana Ross. I challange anyone to pick just one of his songs that 25 years from now people will be saying "now that was a great song, a true classic"

I was never a fan and I never thought he ever had one song that could be called a classic. When he was at his peak in my opinion he was much more hype then substance, very overrated. What was so great about him? He never played an instrument, I don't think he wrote any of the music he just sang it. I never thought he had a distinct voice (like a raspy Rod Stewart) as a matter of fact he sounded a lot like Diana Ross. I challange anyone to pick just one of his songs that 25 years from now people will be saying "now that was a great song, a true classic"

he was the lead songwriter in the jackson 5 and wrote over 80% of his songs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws