advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have experience with psycho girls? Advice Needed!

wostok

Registered
Need some advice please, dont really know what to do.

This girl, we could call her X. We dont really know each other but we have mutual friends so we have met on occasions but always in a group of people and we have never had any serious conversation or anything you know... but i have noticed she is interested in me. But she is not my type of girl and i think she knows that.
Anyway now she is spreading rumours that me and her have had sex, she has told my buddys girlfriends and all her friends in detail about it and said i was a bad lay and that i had some crazy fetishes (lol)
When i first heard about it i laughed and thought the whole thing was kinda funny and i was sure it was some misunderstanding or something. Then i started to dig a little and realized its widespread! And the thing is she "supposedly" is not the lieing type of girl, her friends trust her. My buddys trust me of course But their girlfriends dont think that their friend is a lier.
But obviously she is a psycho of some kind, i dont know what do to really... im thinking about trying to get her number and call her and ask whats up? But what should i say to a psycho like that... Please dont be psycho!?

I mean, i guess she has some kind of crush on me and is angry that she cant get me, so she spreads out shit about me... very childish but this girl/women is 29 years old! So she is obviously mentally unstable.

The worse vice is advice.... but If I were you... I would just let it go. Most people are too busy thinking about themselves to care in the long run.

This girl, we could call her X. We dont really know each other but we have mutual friends so we have met on occasions but always in a group of people and we have never had any serious conversation or anything you know... but i have noticed she is interested in me. But she is not my type of girl and i think she knows that.
Anyway now she is spreading rumours that me and her have had sex, she has told my buddys girlfriends and all her friends in detail about it and said i was a bad lay and that i had some crazy fetishes (lol)
When i first heard about it i laughed and thought the whole thing was kinda funny and i was sure it was some misunderstanding or something. Then i started to dig a little and realized its widespread! And the thing is she "supposedly" is not the lieing type of girl, her friends trust her. My buddys trust me of course But their girlfriends dont think that their friend is a lier.
But obviously she is a psycho of some kind, i dont know what do to really... im thinking about trying to get her number and call her and ask whats up? But what should i say to a psycho like that... Please dont be psycho!?

I mean, i guess she has some kind of crush on me and is angry that she cant get me, so she spreads out shit about me... very childish but this girl/women is 29 years old! So she is obviously mentally unstable.

If she's hot, knock it out! Confirm the rumors...

the girl spread the rumors because she'd rather have her friends know she hooked up with you than getting rejected. She could tell you were not into her and she decided that if she said this then at least she wouldnt look bad. The chick is obviously so insecure it's ridiculous. My advice, nail one of her friends that way the friend can come back and say "Girl, WTF were you talking about? that guy pounded me like crazy!!" It'll piss her off even more knowing her friend had you AND ENJOYED IT and she hasn't had shit!! Revenge, oh so sweet revenge my friend!! And the best part of it all is you never have to even have conversation with psycho bitch to get back at her. My guess is that if you did that she wouldn't even be friends with that girl anymore, hahaaha. You'd have the last laugh my friend, hit the bitch where it hurts God Damnit!!

I'd get her on the phone and ask her why she is spreading these rumors? Then tell her you have HIV. I think that should take care of the rumors. ;)

well considering i dealt with my share of psychos, just ignore her cuz u dont know what she is capable. next thing she might be doing is calling ur work or ur home and starting some bs......ive been there, lol!

I had the same thing happen to me once and all I can say is to "LET IT GO" who cares if she is saying things, bro if you let it bother you then she WON, she is trying to get under your skin. Shrug it off and trust me she will get so mad that her lies do not affect you she will either leave you alone or kill you...:D Really bro let it go, to much goingt on in this world to deal with assholes

psycho girl did similar shit to me. just let it go. faster you do faster it dissappears. -STEELE

I agree with Steele and others. Sooner or later this happens to all of us. The best advice is to just "let it go," because as others have stated, if you respond in anyway you are only going to add fuel to the psycho woman's fire.

Go ahead and go to bed with her and take a pic...Then you can tell everyone if I was so bad in bed why did she jump my bones again.

what ever you do dont call her if she is a psycho she can save your number and tell the cops you are harrasing her.

best medicine for people like that is to ignore them and when they see it dont affect you it get them more piss off.

what ever you do dont call her if she is a psycho she can save your number and tell the cops you are harrasing her.

best medicine for people like that is to ignore them and when they see it dont affect you it get them more piss off.

That is some sound advice. Do not call this chick. She can use it against you. Like was said, hook up with one of her friends and knock the bottom out of it. Never say anything to her. Also, do not even ever look at her. This will really get to her.

Disappointing Thread

Bud - That is not a psycho girl story. If the police weren't involved AND there was no blood or even sex, she is not a psycho. I could tell you psycho girl stories, and I bet many others can tell some great stories as well. Sorry if I sound mean, but as a middle aged married guy I was really hoping for a good story. You disappointed me. Now where are my penthouse letter magazines?

nut on her face and take a pic she will think twice about opening her mouth again lol

ive delt with this shit before.... almost the same exact situation, aparently i fucked some chick named ashley, when in reality she tried to kiss me and i stopped her.. now she tells all her friends that i was always trying to makeout with her and we fucked once and wanted more but she didnt want it...

i took the ignore her, and fuck her friend route... then laughed when she asked her friend why she was limping :)

walk duh.

ive delt with this shit before.... almost the same exact situation, aparently i fucked some chick named ashley, when in reality she tried to kiss me and i stopped her.. now she tells all her friends that i was always trying to makeout with her and we fucked once and wanted more but she didnt want it...

i took the ignore her, and fuck her friend route... then laughed when she asked her friend why she was limping :)

"You aint gonna shit right for a week!!!" (Bad Santa)

I would cut all ties with this women and never speak with her again. Let it go before the problem worsens.

I would cut all ties with this women and never speak with her again. Let it go before the problem worsens.

i think alin is right. you have nothing to gain by playing games w her. but keep in mind....even if you drop it she may not. just do your best to ignore her.

"no matter how hot a girl is, somewhere, there is a guy sick of her shit." - a genius

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131