over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Att: JJ INSANE1 (The time has come)

Holy shit..jj! thats a blast from the past! glad to see you back here! well the others places dont exist anymore..lol

from a friend a long while back in Canada (bolex or gade can't remember where I knew you) welcome back bro

Its always a good thing when you can straighten everything out and have it run smoothly.

Yeah -lucky

Its always a good thing when you can straighten everything out and have it run smoothly.

Yeah bro... much agreed.
I didnt think i would get this much support - but im so glad people can understand the curve balls life will throw your way.
Thanks again to all you guys for understanding. This has been a big trip down memory lane.

JJ Insane1

Glad to hear you are well JJ!

I haven't visited Promuscle since 1-9-2008 but felt the pull today. Must have been the psychic energy of the Adam Ramsay reference.

Its great to see all you guys here and nice to see you are doing well JJ. I think last time we conversed it was regarding pregnancy difficulties. I've got a fantastic two-year old son myself now.

As for the rest of you - Baldnazi is alive, MikeS has access to a computer, and Jethro is still a rock so all is right with the world.

C_Horse

Hey JJ

Man I loved reading your posts about politics actually. I am never around anymore due to law school etc but I always had much respect for you man.

I haven't visited Promuscle since 1-9-2008 but felt the pull today. Must have been the psychic energy of the Adam Ramsay reference.

Its great to see all you guys here and nice to see you are doing well JJ. I think last time we conversed it was regarding pregnancy difficulties. I've got a fantastic two-year old son myself now.

As for the rest of you - Baldnazi is alive, MikeS has access to a computer, and Jethro is still a rock so all is right with the world.

C_Horse

Well... son of a bitch! C Horse? Ivan?
Damn this turned into a hell of a post - all these old school bros taking time to say the nice words that have been said.
Man...
Tell everyone a little secret .... the very first person to ever trust me enough to send for lawn parts was C Horse. I still remember the place i sent the lawn parts.
Damn that was back in 1997 - 1999. Glad to know we have a little 2 year old C Horse Jr running around ... If he takes after his dad he will be a top notch brother.

Yeah... Mike S, Baldnazi, Jethro, C Horse ... all here on the same board once again... yeah the stars must be aligned. ... or the world is ending ;)

JJ Insane1

I never read one negative post about this guy. Straight up...

JJ in the HOUSE !!!

Hey bro, good to see you back to your old self !!!

Best wishes on the future ...

PM me if you need anything...

chris250

well, im a newby here ..sorta.. and i dont know u JJ but i would like to say reading your story i think anyone can relate. We are all human ya know?? Shit happens.. and glad to see there seems to be some happyness in your life now. welcome back! you seem to have much respect here from alot of good dudes, and in my book that must mean something!?

Njpooldude

C_Horse

Wow! I don't know if you remember me from back in the day, but it is great to see you are doing well! Hit me with a PM if you get a chance... It is cool that all of the old schoolers are coming back to ProMuscle... This is like the days of the 'Gade, and the UG... Very cool!! JJ you're the man!!
Swerve

There are alot of fmailair faces but this doesn not remind me of the gade. You need guys like black Knight, Tempest, Templar Knight, Ragnar, and you need Ry roid to make it the UG. Alot of guys like BigA, Mike S, and some others who posted on this thread help remid us of what that time was like but its not the gade nor the UG. Those were great times and are best left to be memories. Its was like a brotherhood back then. A fraternity. Now its so wide open and so many boards pop up that I feel times like those will only be memories and never come again!

There are alot of fmailair faces but this doesn not remind me of the gade. You need guys like black Knight, Tempest, Templar Knight, Ragnar, and you need Ry roid to make it the UG. Alot of guys like BigA, Mike S, and some others who posted on this thread help remid us of what that time was like but its not the gade nor the UG. Those were great times and are best left to be memories. Its was like a brotherhood back then. A fraternity. Now its so wide open and so many boards pop up that I feel times like those will only be memories and never come again!

You seem quiet negative... but anyway, these are all old names to me and others. All of the names mentioned above except for 2 are here.... and have Pmed me in private so, yeah it is a little like old days. No its no renegade but hey there is NO renegade or maybe it would be... and No, there will never be a time like it was.... to much open posting and a million boards to post on. One thing is for sure the "brotherhood" is long gone.... all thats left are great memories but hey life goes on and you roll with what you have - this is now, that was then.

JJ Insane1

One thing is for sure the "brotherhood" is long gone.... all thats left are great memories but hey life goes on and you roll with what you have - this is now, that was then.
JJ Insane1

Some crazy early years and great times. But I can't really say that the "brotherhood" is gone, just not as active. This thread and others like it come about because of the level of respect and dedication that the old schoolers have put into it. It's only gone until you remember it bro!

Some crazy early years and great times. But I can't really say that the "brotherhood" is gone, just not as active. This thread and others like it come about because of the level of respect and dedication that the old schoolers have put into it. It's only gone until you remember it bro!

Well put.... that was what i intended to say. Rather then being gone, its still here but just not "together" like back in the day. Hell... Rags is dead.
Shit happened and thats life. Guys went there own way and are doing there own thing. Back in the day it was a well informed and respected circle of "trust". In these times its hard to find that trust anymore. I do know that i totally still do trust 2 of the names mentioned by Nexus.... TK and Temp. 2 bros that i still have upmost respect for.
Hell, im just happy to still be here and to see all the guys who have posted.

JJ Insane1

Long time, Buddy!

C_Horse

Good to see you on the board, C_Horse! I missed bullshitting with you!

You wrote the Adam Ramsey Rap! That shit was hilarious.......

Last edited:
You seem quiet negative... but anyway, these are all old names to me and others. All of the names mentioned above except for 2 are here.... and have Pmed me in private so, yeah it is a little like old days. No its no renegade but hey there is NO renegade or maybe it would be... and No, there will never be a time like it was.... to much open posting and a million boards to post on. One thing is for sure the "brotherhood" is long gone.... all thats left are great memories but hey life goes on and you roll with what you have - this is now, that was then.

JJ Insane1

No im not negative just being a realist. The reason those days are so special is becuase the boards were not as known back then by the bodybuilding community. Many people didnt even use the interent much less visit bodybuilding message boards. When it exploded around 2002-2003 all of the "brotherhood" boards, mentality or whatver you want to call it got lost. When you have alot of wannabe bodybuilders flood the boards, jackass who only post stipid shit or cause trouble, have a bunch of people looking only for gear etc it cuases the quality of the boards to go down.

Another reason those times is law enforcement wasnt as keen on the message boards as they are now. Every asshole source that has been busted or most I should say, have sung like canaries and told the feds about every board etc. As a result the feds now monitor all of these boards on a daily basis looking to not only bust people but shut down these boards in general. They see most of them not as discussion boards but as steroid trafficking websites.

We can't be free to post "list me" threads like we used to back in the day. Hell we can't really even give out useful information without repercussions. Its sad it really is. I wish we could all time warp back to 1996-2001 and live in those times forever becuase they were great.

let me ask you. How many times when years back you would log on, did you get exicited to log on becuase of fear you missed a great thread? Or you wanted to see the board action or converse with members etc? I know I did. I was generally excitied to interact with the board back in those days becuase they had such unique people with alot of different personalities.

Now there doesnt seem to be as much diversity or uniqueness as there once was. Maybe becuase the internet itself was new or whatever I dunno but it isnt the same as it used to be. Also people obviously grow up and move onto other aspects of thier lives. They dont visit or interact as much as they once did, people like RyRoid, or Big Jimbo from the UG and anabolex. You dont have posts like adam ramsay or the pre clubbing thread over on bolex anymore. You dont have guys who come on and complain about injecting into thier asshole and cant understand how people inject in thier ass when there is so much pain. We dont get threads like that where we can just laugh our assess off.

Its a shame. Threads like those are what make boards and give each of them thier own atmosphere and identity. Now every joe schmoe has there own board and its just watered down. So in closing Im not being negative. Im just telling it how I see it.

Last edited:

i agree. it was totally different back then. i remember my first case of gyno and freak out (1997) and one local guy got me nolvadex sent to me overnight..lol and there was a group of guys that trusted each other, did trades and got together in real world. not saying its not done anymore but i am sure as hell outta loop.
but back then there was some drawbacks. posts had to be approved, impersonators..well thats about it. lol
This board is good and places like anabolex seems likes a bunch of kids. its just stricter than it used to be. we had some flame wars back then that would never be tolerated on this board.
i talked to the guy who owns the www.renegadebodybuilding.com site and he wants to start it back up and wanted to know if i would be interested in being a mod over there. i feel flattered but there are better guys than me to do that and i dont have time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131