over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been trained by phil?

mexikaz

Registered
i was going to start the routine/diet that he gave me on sunday but im so excited that i started yesterday.i pm'ed a few people and they all say the same thing,just listen to phil and in a short time u will see great results.

the reason im posting this is to ask anyone that has been or is beeing trained by phil to post there results for lets say, the first 3 months of his training.i have read some crazy results in as little as 3 weeks to 1.5 months.

please post gains,loss of bodyfat,lose of weight and strenght gains.

im very anxious how everyone did/is doing with phils help.

can wait see my body going thru the changes evryone else talks about

i was going to start the routine/diet that he gave me on sunday but im so excited that i started yesterday.i pm'ed a few people and they all say the same thing,just listen to phil and in a short time u will see great results.

the reason im posting this is to ask anyone that has been or is beeing trained by phil to post there results for lets say, the first 3 months of his training.i have read some crazy results in as little as 3 weeks to 1.5 months.

please post gains,loss of bodyfat,lose of weight and strenght gains.

im very anxious how everyone did/is doing with phils help.

can wait see my body going thru the changes evryone else talks about

You should post your pictures here first, you should post your weight, height and measurements, and then in 2 months of being trained by Phil, post the same stats. I guarantee you that if you follow his suggestions to a T, your body will change.

That's why you're getting the same responses from everyone: You haven't given it time to work yet! :)

Um well not sure how in depth you want information wise... but i can say that by the first 3 weeks into the program i was down about 4%bf and was up 2lbs in overall body weight. Strength gains are constant. Hope this helps

YES

Take him while you can. Enough said. ;)

Check my post (Phils Results) in the photos thread. I think the biggest reason why I changed so much was the way Phil changed my diet around and me training more times a week than only 4 times I was doing before.

Most people post about losing weight while maintaining muscle with his plans... BUT HE KNOWS HOW TO PUT ON MASS, I just haven't seen anyone speak about the results... not interested in pics or anything just wondering how those 'building muscle' with Phil are doing...

i checked out phatkidz and swinglo's before and after pics in the pic forum and they are very impressive results in such a short time.im taking some pics tonite and then somemore in about 4 weeks and then 8 weeks.im very pumped to c these type of changes

WELL

Most people post about losing weight while maintaining muscle with his plans... BUT HE KNOWS HOW TO PUT ON MASS, I just haven't seen anyone speak about the results... not interested in pics or anything just wondering how those 'building muscle' with Phil are doing...

WHAT KIND OF MASS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? FAT? JUST MASS?JUST SIZE NO MATTER WHAT IT IS? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY ANYONE TO DO THAT FOR YOU.....THATS A PIECE OF CAKE.

Ive been working with Phil for the past 4 weeks. I couldnt be any happier with the results so far .I can only speak for myself , our plan is to get me lean before we can actually add some quality muscle to my frame. Im not getting ready for any shows however I do planning on getting contest -lean before anything. I will post before and after pics when we're done with this cutter.

WELL

Ive been working with Phil for the past 4 weeks. I couldnt be any happier with the results so far .I can only speak for myself , our plan is to get me lean before we can actually add some quality muscle to my frame. Im not getting ready for any shows however I do planning on getting contest -lean before anything. I will post before and after pics when we're done with this cutter.

I THIN KTHIS IS WHERE PEOPLE GET CONFUSED. OUR PLAN, FROM DAY ONE IS TO ADD MUSCLE.........PERIOD! WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING MUSCLE.........PERIOD. WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING QUALITY MUSCLE, ALWAYS TRYING TO. THERE IS NONE OF THIS FORST, THEN THIS, THEN THIS, IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.........NOW, IT MAY APPEAR THAT WE ARE GETTING LEANER FIRST BECAUSE THE FAT MAY COME OFF BEFORE WE SEE GROWTH, BUT NO, WE ARE ALYAYS TRYING TO GAIN LEAN MASS ONLY AND LOSE ADIPOSE TISSUE IF THERE IS AN EXCESS.

i have started back up with phil, and in 3 weeks i have dropped a lot of body fat, from a bloated soft belly to having my 6 pack back while gaining roughly 8 lbs in 3 WEEKS. I am not going to post pics but i sent some to phil so he knows

my apologies Mr Hernon.:D

you just order and I'll follow.No questions ask.

I THIN KTHIS IS WHERE PEOPLE GET CONFUSED. OUR PLAN, FROM DAY ONE IS TO ADD MUSCLE.........PERIOD! WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING MUSCLE.........PERIOD. WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING QUALITY MUSCLE, ALWAYS TRYING TO. THERE IS NONE OF THIS FORST, THEN THIS, THEN THIS, IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.........NOW, IT MAY APPEAR THAT WE ARE GETTING LEANER FIRST BECAUSE THE FAT MAY COME OFF BEFORE WE SEE GROWTH, BUT NO, WE ARE ALYAYS TRYING TO GAIN LEAN MASS ONLY AND LOSE ADIPOSE TISSUE IF THERE IS AN EXCESS.

i have started back up with phil, and in 3 weeks i have dropped a lot of body fat, from a bloated soft belly to having my 6 pack back while gaining roughly 8 lbs in 3 WEEKS. I am not going to post pics but i sent some to phil so he knows

Damn, that's incredible! Congratulations!

I must agree with Phil. Building muscle is always the first priority to training. This is why we call it lean mass. You can drop bf levels at the same time as adding lean muscle. You do not need to get fat in the process. This is very old school thought and all this talk of bulking is just that......talk. If the nutrients are right and training is right you will add muscle and lose fat. It is that easy!!

Once you pay someone for their services and advice then do not question or second guess them. Just follow instructions and do not worry about what everyone else got or didn't get. Just worry about what you get!!!

Yep that's what I was talking about building muscle :)

I know you know how and have others doing it VERY successfully.

I just wanted to hear the transformation from some of them :)

I have read alot of post here from people trained by phil and have understand that phil knows what he is doing ....

Now to the question, can I be trained by him? or cant I? I want to be taken on board his boat

ahhahahah

I have read alot of post here from people trained by phil and have understand that phil knows what he is doing ....

Now to the question, can I be trained by him? or cant I? I want to be taken on board his boat

Of course you can? I like Swedes!!! hahahahaahh th eemail address below does not work, BigA is in the process of changing [email protected]

Phil and I are actually going to start training together again for my next show. I will defend Phil til the end he knows his stuff and you will see results. You will only see esults if you stick to his program, and not wander away half way through it. STICK TO IT!!!!

i've been working with Phil for 9 weeks now. I started at 5'8 217lbs 18% BF, last week i weighed 195lbs 9%BF. His diet is very easy to follow and the LBA and liquid kre-alkalyn are the best supps i ever used.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131