over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Cruise/Maintenance HGH plan?

ManoftheWorld

Kilo Klub Member
Alright gents, hgh is the one bridge I've yet to cross but over the last 15 years I have earned my keeps when it comes to the trials and tribulations of AAS studies,on in the last 5 years of peptide studies and recently the last couple years, slin studies....

Now as my age, lifestyle and circumstances changes I feel incorporating hgh is at no better time (god willing and finances play out lol)... luckily I think the demand has been SO strong the supply is abundant and competitive nowadays it makes poor guys like me have a shot for a go at it.. well as long as its legit and not some vial of freeze dried rice dust from a scam job out of china where the bulk of a lot of the more budget friendly generic supplier are surfacing... but hey like I said if its legit and no label blank label rainbow colored crimp tops, I dont care I just want results, but without the lead or melamine seasoning china has been known for with white rabbit candies amongst others..

so my dose will be small, reasonable.. 2iu/day before bed.

Now which frequency is the best bang for the buck... ED, EOD, 5on/2off...???? My goal is for the rejuvenating, well being, healing and recovery aspect with muscles tendons ligaments joints etc and to act as potentiator for AAS ran at cruise/HRT doses.

lastly to maximize my net gains and not spend unneeded funds where they could be better spent...

would piggy backing peptides like ghrp or ghrp/ghrh as a primer to spike my natty levels before pushing the 2ius a short time later be significantly advantageous for the little bit extra cash or not really and just put money more towards hgh/AAS

Last edited:
I have said this many times now GH is a wonder drug for me prolly cause of my age? I have found 6iu per day yeilds good results anything less not as effective anything more gets expensive.
Peptides are great when you need a break from GH
Do lots of research b4 you buy results will vary from brand to brand and batch to batch
And dont buy to much at one time most of us have been burned

Yes generics

My wife lets me spend $400 per month on GH lol

Yes generics

My wife lets me spend $400 per month on GH lol

Damn, that's like 250iu's of good gh monthly, your wife is a good woman :love:

Currently 2iu's ed of good mexis is enough to look good, obviously 4 or more better. Break every few mnths on ghrp's for a mnth.
One day, not to far off ?- 2ius, 150test and 400 primo for life.

Last edited:
Well I definitely dont have the privilege of a GH allowance lol I definitely will shop around for best bang for buck due to all the discrepancies between generics and various batches and know at the end of the day it will be a roll of the dice regardless.

I figured 2iu/day should have enough kick to augment joint, tendon and ligament recovery and health.. I guess I'll have to dabble and consider pushing it to the 3-4iu/day range... appearance wise i really dont care as long as I look fit and feel good then I'm really just going for the quality of life aspect and longevity since I live a rambunctious lifestyle of work hard play hard..

as I previously mentioned looked to also use as potentiator for my cruise doses of test and deca with occasional swaps with tren or mast and occasional brief blasts with suspension or orals like dbol and drol.. I've reached a weight size and composition I'm good with, obviously if I can make little tweaks here and there to shave a lil bf while keeping weight/size then the more fine tuning the better but mainly looking at the long haul I would like to be able to go the distance in life with kids/family etc and not be hobbling around with a walker either thanks to sacrifices made for the sport or not being in top shape to handle lifes curve balls which I've have a few already but as you age your rebound isnt as quick and effective so i'd like to stay ahead of that curve for as long as possible

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear