advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG A was right: Tom Prince says anything over 1200mg a day is overkill!

flexingtonsteele

Registered
Yea you read that right, thats 1200mgs PER DAY! And these were his exact words.

On top of this he said that Milos and Titus took more then he did!

So much for pro's dont take much garbage so many on here spew.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/radio/RXPowerHour04-21-11.mp3

"Once you got past 1200mg per day total...and I hate to give out numbers exactly, but once you got past that amount, any more than that is just an absolute frigging waste" 27:00

If you keep listening he also talks about how much Milos and Titus took. After the 1 hr mark.

Its a pretty good interview.

What was the context of Big A saying this? Like: was he saying Prince will lie and say that when really he was on more?

And that was an awesome interview! fairly revealing.

Wow....1200mg a day...lol

RP

-

listening to this at the moment pretty crazy...very interesting.

bro i think he may have confused the audience and they never clarified what he meant. the host goes on to say "three, four thousand" obviously thats impossible as a daily dose over a week....so that tells you that he was probably referring to '1200mg' as per week. he definitely must be running lots of other things though...

Tom Prince

that philosophy got Tom far in life did'nt it! Just a shadow of his former self after his kidney issues.

Pic, thats him in the middle.

**broken link removed**

that philosophy got Tom far in life did'nt it! Just a shadow of his former self after his kidney issues.

Pic, thats him in the middle.

**broken link removed**

bro, you serious? is that really what he looks like now?

bro i think he may have confused the audience and they never clarified what he meant. the host goes on to say "three, four thousand" obviously thats impossible as a daily dose over a week....so that tells you that he was probably referring to '1200mg' as per week. he definitely must be running lots of other things though...

i knew a guy that took a gram of test a day every week for months on end and he was a just a gym rat.

so a pro taking 1200mgs a day is very very believable.

do u really think he meant 1200mgs/week? come on now most lightweights at local shows are on more then that. theres no way in hell any pro doing 1200mgs/week.

bro, you serious? is that really what he looks like now?

Yes, as far as I know. From what I have read he really cannot eat much protein now because his kidneys cannot handle the load. It sounds like it was mostly the large dose of pain killers that he took all the time that did the most damage, but nobody knows for sure. Certainly not a healthy lifestyle. I think he nows feels a bit like me, just lucky to be alive.

Yes, as far as I know. From what I have read he really cannot eat much protein now because his kidneys cannot handle the load. It sounds like it was mostly the large dose of pain killers that he took all the time that did the most damage, but nobody knows for sure. Certainly not a healthy lifestyle. I think he nows feels a bit like me, just lucky to be alive.

from listening to the interview its unreal how many times he mentions problems with his joints, kidneys, dialysis, blood pressure etc etc etc. I love listening to this shit.

the best part is when he mentions the Olympic 100m sprinters...how they work for 4 years every day just to get a tenth of a second faster. pretty crazy to think about.

Its worth listening to, he seems pretty candid. I like how he doesn't feel sorry for himself and puts the blame on himself. Nice to hear that for a change. Wherther you agree with him or not, he lived his dream (his words) and seems to be happy considering the circumstances.....

Good interview nice to hear the truth about things for a change

I will never be at that LVL or even try it. But good read. And I have been here long enough to know that if Big A says something no offense to you but you better bet your ass he is 99% right most of the time or he wouldn't say it!

Can someone summarize please because I hate listening to audio only interviews? :eek::s;ar-wars

Can someone summarize please because I hate listening to audio only interviews? :eek::s;ar-wars

Prince says "a day" but he means a week if you listen to the subsequent comments by the interviewer talking about 2, 3 and 4 grams -they are referring to a week. Later on they discuss an anomally of a guy taking 10 grams a week..don't you guys think that if it was 1,200 mg a day...the interviewer would be freaking out saying "1200 mg a day!!!! 8,400 mg a week!!! Damn you took that much...!!!

hilarious thread...of someone not connecting the dots..

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner