over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood results after 7 yrs AAS no pct

Goobs

Registered
Off the bat i will admit to abusing AAS off and on for several years. from age 20 to about 27. I usually did about 2 (maybe 3 in my early yrs) cycles per year. I only did it to achieve a certain level of athletic performance for sports or a beach look. Never any pct and I always lost most of my gains :naughty:

Ya I know, anyhow I am now more interested in getting myself back together at 31 years old and taking bodybuilding seriously.

To get an idea of the damage I had done, I went and had bloodwork done. results are as follows:

Testosterone, Serum 417 ng/dL range is 348-1197
LH 3.3 mIU/mL range is 1.7-8.6
FSH 2.9 mIU/mL range is 1.5-12.4
Estradiol 25.8 ph/mL range is 7.6-42.6

also got CBC and and metabolic panel done and liver is slightly above range. did have a drink 2 days prior.

From what I gather, through google, these levels are good on some forums and need TRT on other forums. Can you guys give me an opinion?

Honestly I dont think youre that bad. Youre just slightly less than mid range. I know several guys in their early 30s whos never used anything and are on TRT/HRT. So really at 31y/o it could be just your age and have nothing to do with "abusing" in your 20s.

I'm going to agree with Toxic, I think your numbers look reasonable. You would probably find that many physicians (especially gp/internists) would be against trt in your case. I would be interested to see your other results.

dude that blood work looks amazing for what you have done.

Hell my FSH is 28 and my estro and LH is almost zero and I only did one cycle but I had a rebound and was on letro and all that for a while.

Seems like you have an amazing genetics IMO.

sounds good, thanks for the opinions. KUVinny, what other numbers would be interesting to see?

Just to give some background on the types of cycles i have run:

Usually 2 compounds, always Test E or C as a base of no more than 750mg/wk. The second compound was either deca, tren, eq, dbol, but majority of the last 4 years were test only, never exceeding 500 mg/wk and always 12-14 weeks max. Always about 15-20lb gain, but lost all when i came off and back to square one. Lessoned learned, stop taking shortcuts.

I would have to dig my records up, but my shit was dead. I started juice at 18. Took a break from gym around 22 to get my life organized. Had labs done at 29, and results were in the 130's. Managed to have a kid in there too.

I would have to dig my records up, but my shit was dead. I started juice at 18. Took a break from gym around 22 to get my life organized. Had labs done at 29, and results were in the 130's. Managed to have a kid in there too.

Wow, you must've felt like shit all those years. Hopefully you're on hrt now.

sounds good, thanks for the opinions. KUVinny, what other numbers would be interesting to see?

Just to give some background on the types of cycles i have run:

Usually 2 compounds, always Test E or C as a base of no more than 750mg/wk. The second compound was either deca, tren, eq, dbol, but majority of the last 4 years were test only, never exceeding 500 mg/wk and always 12-14 weeks max. Always about 15-20lb gain, but lost all when i came off and back to square one. Lessoned learned, stop taking shortcuts.

I meant the CBC and CMP.

here is the cbc and cmp.

should also add i was able to have 2 boys in the last 3 years, so no probs there either. I am not looking to go on TRT, just wanted to evaluate the possible damage i had caused over the 7 years.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-18 at 7.07.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-18 at 7.07.32 PM.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 577
I am not telling you to go on TRT but let me say this. I had numbers similar to yours, I was told to think of it as a test score. Those Test numbers you have would be a D+ score. What you have to take into consideration is how you feel, libido, sexual function, etc. If all that is great, I wouldn't worry, just monitor your levels every now and then. The problem with some people, they don't know what feeling normal is supposed to feel like, you think you are normal just because you have felt that way for a long time. At your age my libido was sky high, my energy also. Just be honest with yourself. I am not sure why some people think your numbers are good, compared to what? If you were just finishing pct and you had more room for improvement, I would agree. But if those are your permanent numbers, I don't necessarily agree unless you feel awesome.

Wow, you must've felt like shit all those years. Hopefully you're on hrt now.

Not going to hijack his thread but yes. Felt like shit, no energy, didn't even think about sex. One day an androgel commercial caught my attention, went to doc and the rest is history.

Good point. I do feel fine, but it is hard to say whether "fine" is actually fine for me, or fine for someone my age. Libido is good, energy is good, but of course not as great as being on 250-500mg test per week.

I saw a thread somewhere around here about a pituitary restart of some sort. I may look onto that just to be sure I an running at optimum levels naturally

Whats your bodyfat at? and do you really only drink just 2 drink per week/??

Anyone else interpret the title differently?

I thought you meant you juiced for 7 years strait, then got off with no pct and had blood work done. I was very excited to see the results but as I kept reading I became disappointed.

If I were you I would take a while to think about it all before you make the big decision.

Truth!

11 Years Here, Started when i was 18, Now 29. Lots and lots of Test, crazy amounts of oxandrolone (anavar) and Tren. Have used everything out there honestly.

Took me the same exact age to WISE up! At 27 i stopped using as much, I still cruise on Test around 500mg a week, with letrozole EOD , as i always had estrogen side effects. My liver took a beating! Liv-52 keeps my values in check though, VERY GOOD supplement!

Now days, I cut the orals to a minimum, I might do 1, 6 week cycle of winny or anavar cycle a year. All TEST now, every now again ill do 100mg of Tren, and then i realized why i had to stop using it. More concerned about my Overall well being and Health now

Test, Melanotan 2, GHRP-2/CJC, letrozole, and some herbal supplements is it now! No drinking, no rec drug crap. Clean it up before you hit 30, is my best advice to any and everyone. You only get 1 Body in this world!

I am not telling you to go on TRT but let me say this. I had numbers similar to yours, I was told to think of it as a test score. Those Test numbers you have would be a D+ score. What you have to take into consideration is how you feel, libido, sexual function, etc. If all that is great, I wouldn't worry, just monitor your levels every now and then. The problem with some people, they don't know what feeling normal is supposed to feel like, you think you are normal just because you have felt that way for a long time. At your age my libido was sky high, my energy also. Just be honest with yourself. I am not sure why some people think your numbers are good, compared to what? If you were just finishing pct and you had more room for improvement, I would agree. But if those are your permanent numbers, I don't necessarily agree unless you feel awesome.

That is True too, One of the huge reasons i stay on Test, "normal" so to say, Would be BAD in my particular case, bad depression, anxiety, libido. Etc. I was young and dumb when i started, but I am now in this thing for LIFE. All the young guys need to understand that before you start using anything! Know that you are making a choice that will effect your long term health, in some way! Good or Bad, Your Health is something you will always have keep in mind!

here is the cbc and cmp.

should also add i was able to have 2 boys in the last 3 years, so no probs there either. I am not looking to go on TRT, just wanted to evaluate the possible damage i had caused over the 7 years.

We can see your name there bud. Might wanna cut that bit out :)

At my best, 192lbs at 13%. That was maybe 4 years ago. Now 178 around 16%.

In my younger days, I would drink 2-3 times per week maybe 2 beers each time. Now, maybe one drink once or twice a week, family occupies majority of my time now (good thing).

Sorry about the thread title. After re reading it, I could see the confusion

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner