over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking cycle, first time insulin!

Edit, i dont disagree with the comments about Gunsmith though. He is a very smart guy and a very good bodybuilder.

99.5% of everything i know about nutrition and body building i learned on this web site from the great men and women here. The info is here ya just gotta find it , some vets like Mountaindog , Phil , Shelby , Emeric and about a dozen more have a lot of good wright ups on nutrition and how to apply it and healthy ways to do things.

Their is so much great info in the huge amount of data on this site and info from the people that are here that somtimes its overwhelming to search through and questions get redundant and irritate some people when asked

Here we have 2 examples of healthy and unhealthy bodybuilding diets. Sinum eats 6 eggs(1800 mg. cholesterol,) steak(180 mg. cholesterol), 2 servings chicken 280 mg. cholesterol), fish (80 mg. cholesterol), 2 protein shakes(150 mg. cholesterol) or if isolate way, (25 to 40 mg. cholesterol) Total 2490 mg. of cholesterol. This is a fast track to a heart attack. Mike Mattazaro had 2 heart attacks by age 37, He has only 20% heart function and is basically a living vegetable.

On the other hand Gunsmith is eating a very heart healthy bodybuilding diet. A shake with 50 mg. cholesterol(less if isolate whey) Another isolate whey shake with possibly 0 cholesterol. 60 gr. meat protein(170 mg. cholesterol). So Gunsmith is not causing plaque buildup in his coronary arteries. He obviously has more knowledge of nutrition than most of the guys on this site.

10 IU's is the correct insulin dosage for a 100 kilo man(220 lbs)(Humulin R).This is from the insert in the package. Insulin will not kill you or the FDA would never allow it to be sold over the counter with no questions asked.

Cholesterol is not the issue, your body will make it regardless of dietary intake. Your body use cholesterol to repair the blood vessels, and a cells for that matter,damaged from oxidative damage!

Hope he doesn't mind ya giving out info like that, there's some valuable info there....

The test and EQ are the same amounts that I have always run in the past the gh was 5 iu lowered to 3.3iu- just never ran deca bc bad results in previous times trying. Works well now no issues. My nutritionist only had me swap back and forth on compounds every 8 weeks and taught me the correct way to take insulin when I asked how to do so. Most of this information can be found on here when you research enough. NUTRITION is everything I had never gotten these good of results until I hired Shelby. I had done this same routine minus slin in the past just always ended up really soft in the off season and I def was not making good gains.

Recently an IFBB pro here posted a study or quoted a study (can't remember which) which concluded 5 iu of slin was equally as beneficial as much higher doses for recovery purposes. Is recovery purposes on the same page as I wanna get freakin huge? IDK. Not very often a pro posts dosages of any type. I dropped my dose to 5, just to see. Time will tell.

The test and EQ are the same amounts that I have always run in the past the gh was 5 iu lowered to 3.3iu- just never ran deca bc bad results in previous times trying. Works well now no issues. My nutritionist only had me swap back and forth on compounds every 8 weeks and taught me the correct way to take insulin when I asked how to do so. Most of this information can be found on here when you research enough. NUTRITION is everything I had never gotten these good of results until I hired Shelby. I had done this same routine minus slin in the past just always ended up really soft in the off season and I def was not making good gains.

Cool, I know shelby know's his stuff because we use the same nutritionist:headbang:

Here we have 2 examples of healthy and unhealthy bodybuilding diets. Sinum eats 6 eggs(1800 mg. cholesterol,) steak(180 mg. cholesterol), 2 servings chicken 280 mg. cholesterol), fish (80 mg. cholesterol), 2 protein shakes(150 mg. cholesterol) or if isolate way, (25 to 40 mg. cholesterol) Total 2490 mg. of cholesterol. This is a fast track to a heart attack. Mike Mattazaro had 2 heart attacks by age 37, He has only 20% heart function and is basically a living vegetable.

On the other hand Gunsmith is eating a very heart healthy bodybuilding diet. A shake with 50 mg. cholesterol(less if isolate whey) Another isolate whey shake with possibly 0 cholesterol. 60 gr. meat protein(170 mg. cholesterol). So Gunsmith is not causing plaque buildup in his coronary arteries. He obviously has more knowledge of nutrition than most of the guys on this site.

10 IU's is the correct insulin dosage for a 100 kilo man(220 lbs)(Humulin R).This is from the insert in the package. Insulin will not kill you or the FDA would never allow it to be sold over the counter with no questions asked.

of course its the 6 eggs that caused his heart attacks how did I not realize this

of course its the 6 eggs that caused his heart attacks how did I not realize this

Hahaha :) I think of all the things we do to our selfs eating eggs is the least of our worries

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Lol. Man has eaten whole eggs since the dawn of time and it certainly isn't the reason why peeps have heart attacks. Yes I understand your sarcasm. Also, the insulin comment that it can't kill you is false as well. Low blood sugar plus too much slin equals coma or death.

Last edited:
Thank you all for suggestions!

This is the safest bet you can make. Unless you know for certain how insulin sensitive you are, start low, post-workout. That way you can get a feel for what you need to eat for your desired dose of insulin.

Ok, so right after workout I take 4iu and then what is best protocol for next 3-4 hours? Shake right after and solid meal after 1hour?

Running slin ED for 12 weeks straight is going to make you insulin resistant. A better protocol would be 4ius post workout(since this is your first time and you don't want to go hypo while working out w/o carbs) and be done with it but only run on days you workout. You can slowly increase the dosage until you hit 8-10ius. On for 4 weeks/off 4 weeks repeat. Gunny also laid out a more detailed plan which I think is a good plan for you to incorporate.

using insulin for any lenght of time at any dose will lead to resistance.

as someone who's run insulin for long (years), heavy (60+), as well as short and low, the resistance will reverse pretty quickly when you go off... using insulin will not make you diabetic.

the 'insulin will kill you' stuff is a little over blown.

it will take a serious FUCK UP... like an "on purpose" fuck up to Kill you with insulin.

if you take too much and don't eat, you'll get shakey, have cold sweats, feel confused/high, and hungry as hell... you'll eat whatever you can find, and you'll fall asleep and wake up just fine.

now, if you run a full cc/ml and mistime your carb/food, it'll be unpleasant, but you're not gonna DIE.

i know this from PERSONAL experience, as well as training partners experience (who made MUCH bigger fuckups than me... like getting his slin and nubain containers mixxed up and running a cc of slin thinking it was bain... luckily it was IM, not IV).

Man, I'm about the last guy to judge but 6"2 and 230lbs, your going to use slin?

I would look into investing that money in a coach for training and or diet.

i agree with what's being said about changing the compounds up.

i like to change up my inj's about every 6-8 wks, and orals about every 5-6 weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131