over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't sleep need y'alls help

Bigredpits

Registered
Wsup everybody need some suggestions of what can help me sleep?
I'm being trained by Phil, diet and training is awesome just stressed out from work and personal life will sort that out soon. I don't have any deep sleeps just restless ones all the time and wake up tired and lagging all day? If guys can help me with any supplements or routines for bedtime or from personal experience I would appreciate it thanks everybody

A heaping spoon of taurine and tryptophan works for me. Haven't had probs in awhile though thank god. Some use Valerian and passiflower w/ some magnesium/cal w/ good results but I've never had to go past the amino route. Makes me alittle cold then I'm out...

A couple shots of Nyquil should do the trick. 50mg Benadryl will knock you out, but you'll feel three feet thick (between the ears) in the morning.:D

A hot relaxing real bath before going to bed makes me sleep like a baby.

try the taurine and trypt. if it dosent work you may want to see a doc about a script for some sleep aids, i have tried them all as i have had problems with this as of late..
lunesta works good and so does ambiem cr.

i think ip sells the regular ambiem if you are interested, it is pretty pricey if you buy it in the pharmacy

Bigredpits said:
Wsup everybody need some suggestions of what can help me sleep?
I'm being trained by Phil, diet and training is awesome just stressed out from work and personal life will sort that out soon. I don't have any deep sleeps just restless ones all the time and wake up tired and lagging all day? If guys can help me with any supplements or routines for bedtime or from personal experience I would appreciate it thanks everybody
Sleeping pills will work to a degree but for a good nights sleep go with an ANTI-HISTAMINE pill. You can buy 400count for $3 at Costco/Sams Club. 25mg each, take two before bedtime and you will sleep thru the night. I just started doing it and it actually works.

Putin said:
Sleeping pills will work to a degree but for a good nights sleep go with an ANTI-HISTAMINE pill. You can buy 400count for $3 at Costco/Sams Club. 25mg each, take two before bedtime and you will sleep thru the night. I just started doing it and it actually works.
Do you wake up tired or refreshed fromt that

Bigredpits said:
Do you wake up tired or refreshed fromt that
I actually get a good all night sleep. And it doesnt make me groggy and sleepy in the morning as with sleeping pills.

Sleeping pills are good at putting you to sleep, but not really keeping you asleep. With anti histamine, just regular anti histamine pill, it keeps me sleeping thru the night. I just discovered this by accident :D

Problem with those is they will knock you out, but they cant KEEP you sleeping.
Usually theres a reason behind insomnia, you should really try to eliminate it instead of relying on crutches like sleeping pills. Think hard what might be causing it, and work towards removing that obstacle.

Edit: heh just contradicted you here. :).

Anyway i cant sleep while taking tren,but since i dont take it forever, im okay with using some benzos for a short while.

My problem is getting to sleep once i'm there i'm good. I just need to relax and count sheep or somethin

Putin said:

I agree with Putin. An anti-histamine knocks me out when I’m having trouble falling asleep and I don’t wake up groggy. And it is cheap.

i have the same problem bro.it takes me for ever to fall asleep and once im asleep i wake up a million time it sucks.one thing that does make me fall asleep fast i watch tv in bed and i turn my ceiling fan on and the combo of tv and fan dry my eyes up and for some reson make me fall asleep weird but it works.but then i wake up like i said a million times.some times i take a zany bar and sleep all night but i dont want to get used to that so i do it like once a week only.

ChisledFat said:
A couple shots of Nyquil should do the trick. 50mg Benadryl will knock you out, but you'll feel three feet thick (between the ears) in the morning.:D
nyquil and half a sominex tab does the job for me, and I wake up feeling fine!

As for anti-histamines....Laratadine (claritin and some other names for this drug) does not help with sleep....as far as i know, it is the only non-drowzy allergy aid on the market....but i can't remember if zyrtec was one or not.

alan1973 said:
nyquil and half a sominex tab does the job for me, and I wake up feeling fine!

As for anti-histamines....Laratadine (claritin and some other names for this drug) does not help with sleep....as far as i know, it is the only non-drowzy allergy aid on the market....but i can't remember if zyrtec was one or not.

Yeah Claritin doesn't help much as far as sleep goes. You need Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride which is in Benadryl.

should I just take benadryl?.......thanks guys for all of your input keep em coming I'm still reading them all

This is probably sleep apnea my friend.
I started a thread about it a while ago.You wake up many times at night,you snore,when you wake up you feel like you need more air and when you're awake you feel like you never slept...

Get a sleep study,they will find what's wrong with you and tell you how to fix it.
Do you by any chance take testosterone and/or GH ?
My apnea gets much worse when on test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner