over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb timing

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you guys eat carbs throughout the day, or with specific meals?

Am contemplating having all of my carbs pre, intra and post workout.

Trying to drop bf right now fwiw

i think putting all your carbs peri workout is a very good way to lose fat (as long as its not excessively crazy amount lol) ... when i first joined this site i was doing a banana pre training and a banana post for all my carbs for a few months... was pushing 4-500g protein tho... it was the leanest ive ever been...

Yeah I'm going to stay in the 100-150 range for carbs and 250 for proteins. Was thinking like jasmine rice pre, Gatorade with 15g bcaa intra and oats in my post workout shake. Possibly jasmine rice with dinner also. So 25-35g in each "meal"

Yeah I'm going to stay in the 100-150 range for carbs and 250 for proteins. Was thinking like jasmine rice pre, Gatorade with 15g bcaa intra and oats in my post workout shake. Possibly jasmine rice with dinner also. So 25-35g in each "meal"

what is your normal protein intake a day when carbs are "normal" for you? If it is ~250, id probably say to up that to 300+ if the carbs/cals are coming down... a small amount of soemthing like tren would help keep the muscle as u drop too

what is your normal protein intake a day when carbs are "normal" for you? If it is ~250, id probably say to up that to 300+ if the carbs/cals are coming down... a small amount of soemthing like tren would help keep the muscle as u drop too

Around 250, not running anything and don't really want to tbh. Well, I may throw some clen in but don't really wanna go the aas route

Around 250, not running anything and don't really want to tbh. Well, I may throw some clen in but don't really wanna go the aas route

i would raise the protein if your carbs and cals are going to drop , especially if not using aas...

Try a protein Shake in water with every meal to get your numbers raised easily.

Try a protein Shake in water with every meal to get your numbers raised easily.

Um, okay. Not really concerned with getting the protein in, more interested in if guys are consuming their carbs peri workout or throughout the day and what they feel/have seen works best themselves

i keep my carbs around my training

no carbs on off days

So here's a question for the guys that eat very little carbs. How do you get enough fiber in your diet? Do you use Metamucil or some other type of bulk fiber? Maybe you like the extra ab workout you get sitting on the toilet straining to take a dump?

Do you guys eat carbs throughout the day, or with specific meals?

Am contemplating having all of my carbs pre, intra and post workout.

Trying to drop bf right now fwiw

I am thinking about doing this as well. I've already started shifting 50-75% of my daily carb intake around pre, intra, and post workout. I am doing it to minimize fat gain in offseason and improve insulin sensitivity. I am interested in hearing from those who made considerable gains in the offseason utilizing this approach as opposed to the typical offseason diet that has moderate-high carbs in each meal except maybe the last meal.

Do you plan to have a carb refeed day or cheat meal weekly?

What do you mean by a cheat meal? Some consider a cheat meal an all out junk meal while others see it as a big steak, loaded baked potato and maybe a piece of pie/cake.

Initially, a refeed day or cheat meal won't be as beneficial imo. Waiting until results become more apparent and/or slow down I think the refeed is best. Again, just my opinion and what has worked for me in the past. If I cheat/refeed after a short time, I feel like it's pointless, again that's personal experience.

So here's a question for the guys that eat very little carbs. How do you get enough fiber in your diet? Do you use Metamucil or some other type of bulk fiber? Maybe you like the extra ab workout you get sitting on the toilet straining to take a dump?

Fibrous veggies, they help keep you full too

psyllium husk

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1460857531157.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1460857531157.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 222

I eat around 100-150 on training days and less than 50 on no workout days pretty much year round. All pre and post workout. With the amount of veggies we should all be eating nobody should have a fiber issue. A normal day for me....

4-8cups spinach
2-3 cups broccoli
1-2 cups green beans
2 -3 servings powdered greens supplement
1-2 cups of blueberries
1 Apple
Not to mention all the salad meals get tons of cut up veggies i.e. Celery, tomato, onion, mushrooms, carrots, etc etc

That's pushing 40+ grams of fiber and eating that much roughage you won't have any issues getting fiber.

As an even more positive side those on aas will see a dramatic improvement in bloodwork

I consume them whenever I want as long as it falls into my calorie intake

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity