over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric 2 weeks after no training, no supps and undereating

You guys are delusional if you think that a 2 week layoff from heavy eating and supplementation is enough to make somebody fall apart. When guys compete two weeks in a row they often train very little or not at all for almost two full weeks straight coming into the second show. His hormone levels are still off the charts and will be for another month at least. There is no reason to think that he would look like shit, even after a month off from everything.

Hell, some claim coming off "supplements" for 2 weeks only improves your look. Bob Chicherillo said only idiots take "supplements" the last 2 weeks before a show.:D

I think those two other black bodybuilders have better genetics though... Michael Lockett who only ate twizzlers and no "supplements" ever, and the other one, forgot his name, who only ate beans and rice twice daily and did 350lb preacher curls.:D

Must be nice..

You guys are delusional if you think that a 2 week layoff from heavy eating and supplementation is enough to make somebody fall apart. When guys compete two weeks in a row they often train very little or not at all for almost two full weeks straight coming into the second show. His hormone levels are still off the charts and will be for another month at least. There is no reason to think that he would look like shit, even after a month off from everything.

Kind of what i was thinking. Now if he was 6+ months like vic martinez and you know vic wasn't using any "supps" at that time, that's another story if Ced did all that and still looked this good and at 265lbs. I though for what vic went all through and still came out 7+ months later looking pretty decent and not even a month into the gym bouncing the fuck back, that's a story worth writing a thread about.

Ced taking 2 weeks off from the gym and still looking the same 2 weeks prior (supps is hearsay, when does a pro EVER openly talk about using AAS?), well what's amazing about that again??? :rolleyes:

Kind of what i was thinking. Now if he was 6+ months like vic martinez and you know vic wasn't using any "supps" at that time, that's another story if Ced did all that and still looked this good and at 265lbs. I though for what vic went all through and still came out 7+ months later looking pretty decent and not even a month into the gym bouncing the fuck back, that's a story worth writing a thread about.

Ced taking 2 weeks off from the gym and still looking the same 2 weeks prior (supps is hearsay, when does a pro EVER openly talk about using AAS?), well what's amazing about that again??? :rolleyes:

I know this thread sums up 80% of my mates who use. They could write this thread every 2 months or so. Ridiculous thread. Now if he was totally clean for 4 months and looked like that I would be surprised.

1- he's close to 300 pounds in the offseason (265 in pics, which is his competitive weight but softer)

2-he couldn't train because he has some work at home (he's smart enough man, not to take the stuff when he don't need it, when he's month or few after competition and heavy usage and 12+ months out of his main comp-Mro2013)

3-and this

So it's an assumption.

Considering this is ProM and not bbing. com, its mind blowing how clueless some of you are here.

What a stupid thread lol

Considering this is ProM and not bbing. com, its mind blowing how clueless some of you are here.

What a stupid thread lol

well at least this is bodybuilding related thread, not that one where someone asking what to do next with his girlfriend leave it or stay with it...lol btw which option 1 or 2 got more votes? :D

well at least this is bodybuilding related thread, not that one where someone asking what to do next with his girlfriend leave it or stay with it...lol btw which option 1 or 2 got more votes? :D

Hmmmm not sure on that one, there was quite a few responses and it was split pretty evenly down the middle as far as the advice went. I never officially tallied them up.

But since you remember that thread so well I know you're DYING to know the decision I went with. --- I chose the new girl, not the crazy ex, and I couldnt be happier! :love:

And idk if you realized this or not but we have a few different sections here at Pro M. My thread was in the "counseling and support" section, where most topics are not bodybuilding related... Believe it not, some guys in this lifestyle have other topics to discuss outside of bodybuilding. Its probably hard for your small simple mind to comprehend but its true :)

You got one thing right though, this IS bodybuilding related. But it doesnt change the fact that its dumb as fuck!!! :eek:

He actually did post on another forum he was only on hcg and clomid

dam looks aweful can totally tell hes off

yea right...but somehow guys on bodybuilding boards are afraid to post any other pic than pwo pic :D

most of you didn't get my point...it's not how bad or good Ced looks, it's not about he's off or on in those pics etc...it's about how the guy who "has it" even at his worst loooks better than most whose "don't have it, but tryin to death" at their best

most of you didn't get my point...it's not how bad or good Ced looks, it's not about he's off or on in those pics etc...it's about how the guy who "has it" even at his worst loooks better than most whose "don't have it, but tryin to death" at their best

I think everyone gets the point.

Cedric is highly touted to win the O in the future, no shit he is going to "have it" and be in the top 0.0001 of BBer's, even when not training eating well or using drugs for two WHOLE weeks.

yea right...but somehow guys on bodybuilding boards are afraid to post any other pic than pwo pic :D

Dude 2 weeks of being off drugs (assuming he really is off of everything, which I HIGHLY doubt since being off to a pro is still taking 1 gram of test and some gh... :rolleyes: ) is hardly going to be his "worst" point.

Go from blasting the hell out of some drugs while eating massive amounts of food to getting off the drugs and eating less for just 2 weeks and I almost guarantee you look a million times BETTER due to all that water weight going away while still holding the muscle. His levels are still JACKED after two weeks, barely anything will clear completely in that amount of time...

Like Elvia said, give him 4 months of doing this while holding this condition, now THAT would be impressive and worth talking about.

www.osta-gain.com

Great guy, very humble, nothing but respect for him. I know he wants to come after Phil and give him a run and he didn't feel ready this year, so he is sitting out the Mr. O. I know getting under Chris Aceto's wing has been the best thing for him. It is amazing that up until this year he has gotten this far with virtually no guidance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainman5
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131