over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cheapest protein on web???

i'd go so far as to say that you owe it to yourself to try trueprotein

I just ordered 10 lbs. from TrueProtein. I'm sure it will be better than the Body Fortress Crap I bought a few weeks ago. Thanks Phil, used "Hernon" for the discount code and it paid for the shipping cost.

I just ordered 10 lbs. from TrueProtein. I'm sure it will be better than the Body Fortress Crap I bought a few weeks ago. Thanks Phil, used "Hernon" for the discount code and it paid for the shipping cost.

how much was the total for 10lbs? and is free shipping code always available?

top 3 for me......all TIED

1. trueprotein LBA
2. Synthepure protein
3. trueprotein peptopro

Why spend monety on a nice gym membership, nice clothes, chinese drugs...............but not the highest quality protein??

I got some peptopro and it liquified and turned rock hard in my container. I spent alot of money on it for the little use I got out of it. Plus it was the worst tasting stuff I've ever tried by far(possibly a bad combination on my part when I ordered). I can stomach alot of stuff but can't put that in many of my shakes. Moreless disappointed it turned hard after only a few months.

how much was the total for 10lbs? and is free shipping code always available?

The total was like $120.00. The discount isn't actually a free shipping code, it's a discount if you use a promo code from someone on this board who advertises for TrueProtein. I just happened to remember that Phil Hernon's discount code was "Hernon" when I placed my order. The discount was exactly what it cost me for shipping, hence the free shipping. Give it a try Bro.

when i used to use protein i alway used porsourse(spelled wrong i know)was good order by th case got a deal c ldnt beat it.thn i my body said no more.funny thing i gained more weight when i got off of it.thn read about bb in prison tht gain with out it.thn i found out protein isnt good for u anyway and come from sick cow,find out how whey is made trust me do ur research and u ll drop it.th prison guy gain from th worst food in th world.and some r cut point blank.it ur DNA tht ll do th work!!! but if u want to waste ur money on protein go ahead .if th prison guy can gain with sleep and hard work and no gear.what can we do is the ???????????????????????????????????r ur going to buy stuff just so someone can TAKE UR MONEY

The total was like $120.00. The discount isn't actually a free shipping code, it's a discount if you use a promo code from someone on this board who advertises for TrueProtein. I just happened to remember that Phil Hernon's discount code was "Hernon" when I placed my order. The discount was exactly what it cost me for shipping, hence the free shipping. Give it a try Bro.

thats 5lbs over my budget but i think im gonna buy it when i finish this protein from costco. i want the best protein i can find.

I guess you don't like my honest opinion regarding different proteins ?

It's got nothing to do with honesty, it's got to do with how uninformed you are. Your post/mentality/knowledge is so bad, one doesn't even know where to begin.

thats 5lbs over my budget but i think im gonna buy it when i finish this protein from costco. i want the best protein i can find.

You do realise that in this industry, more than in any other, you get what you pay for?

i can actually see my body change when i drink musclemilk compared to cheap protein, i could careless about the taste..

so, with synthepure or trueProtein, am i gonna see difference in mirror when i drink this? comparing to musclemilk that is..

i would totally give synthepure n trueprotein a try, if someone can tell me. because i was really amazed@what musclemilk can do to a physique, before that, i thought protein is protein powder..

thanks!

If you "see" changes in the mirror, it's the sugars and other crap that simply temporarily fills up your muscles. Detrimental long term.

How about this for cheap...

16 oz skim milk with 2/3 cup powder milk...it's cheap, and it's protein

:yeahthat:

16 oz skim milk with 2/3 cup powder milk...it's cheap, and it's protein

:yeahthat:

If you want to get plaque build up from C-7 cholesterol oxides (or even all lipid oxidation) as a result of the drying process. (in both milks but especially powdered) :rolleyes:

Unless your throwing in a bunch of synthetic antioxidants to prevent the free-radical cascade/mechanism.

Last edited:
If you want to get plaque build up from cholesterol oxides (or even all lipid oxidation) as a result of the drying process. (in both milks but especially powdered) :rolleyes:

Very true...but the man wants cheap :banghead:

The truth is, what we do cost lots of money, plus, we're not say, rebuilding cars, it's your body.

That, plus good protein is still cheap

wow the influx of newbie's on this board is starting to depress me and this thread is the straw that broke the camels back...

Big A i agree :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Explanation

It's got nothing to do with honesty, it's got to do with how uninformed you are. Your post/mentality/knowledge is so bad, one doesn't even know where to begin.

Is there any way you can please explain how my knowledge is so bad about some of the proteins I described in posts ? I have used many brands including Met-rx , Synthra- 6 from BSN , Muscletech , and all have a good reputation in the bodybuilding industry . I think the different types of proteins I described were close to accurate such as how a pure whey isolate works from a milk protein isolate . Sorry if you really feel I was dissing the brand this site sells .

Is there any way you can please explain how my knowledge is so bad about some of the proteins I described in posts ? I have used many brands including Met-rx , Synthra- 6 from BSN , Muscletech , and all have a good reputation in the bodybuilding industry .
They might appear to have a good rep in the eyes of newbies that believe the hype, but certainly they do not in the eyes of people that TRULY know what protein powders are/should be like.
I think the different types of proteins I described were close to accurate such as how a pure whey isolate works from a milk protein isolate .
Not only that none of those are pure WPI, most are not even WPI in the first place!

wow the influx of newbie's on this board is starting to depress me and this thread is the straw that broke the camels back...

Big A i agree :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Isn't that smilie handy? LOL

They might appear to have a good rep in the eyes of newbies that believe the hype, but certainly they do not in the eyes of people that TRULY know what protein powders are/should be like.

Not only that none of those are pure WPI, most are not even WPI in the first place!

OK , OK , I get the hint ... I'm not gonna even ask why you think most are not what they claim to be ? :(

Well

Is there any way you can please explain how my knowledge is so bad about some of the proteins I described in posts ? I have used many brands including Met-rx , Synthra- 6 from BSN , Muscletech , and all have a good reputation in the bodybuilding industry . I think the different types of proteins I described were close to accurate such as how a pure whey isolate works from a milk protein isolate . Sorry if you really feel I was dissing the brand this site sells .

What do you mean by "good reputation"? Do you mean good marketing strategy and catchy label? How long have you been in this sport? I am just curious.......you sound so new and nieve........as we all were.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear