over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cloudy GH Is this normal?

By details here and there, I'm guessing I am using the same source as you. Mine mix up just fine w 1ml. Cloudy for an hour or so, but then crystal clear. I last ordered probably 4 months ago but have a couple new batches coming now. Will report back. My results have been as good as to be expected at this price point. If the rep says he will test, he will. He has stood by his word consistently w me. I trust him. My guess is, they will be slightly off the 14iu mark, but 98%+ and a relatively acceptable dimer %. We'll see... for the price of bronze, I don't expect gold.

1ml? So every 10 ticks is 1.4iu? I want to safe as much as bac water as possible, right now mixing with 1.4ml so its less cloudy make me feel not worried but my bac water is going out fast. How do you calculate your dose with 1ml? You just see the vial as 10iu?

Last edited:
Yes. 1ml. 1.4iu. Currently doing 1 vial every 5 days or 2.8iu/daily if indeed 14iu. Actually, I stretch it out a bit more by doing 1.4 on 'Off' days but I don't compete anymore. Just looking for recovery/healing, diet is tight so any fat loss is a bonus. I will say, this gh has treated me well.

my issue is that there has never been any explanation from the sponsor as to why his GH is cloudy. it may very well be good, but if u are on the up and up and produce a product that is in question over the last 1.5 years and never give an explanation to your buyer then buyer beware. Cloudy GH as stated by all pharma producers says it should in no way be used. I know im not the only one to of gotten cloudy GH from him...its just been swept under the carpet...plus, i have never seen his brand sent to Joshnik for independent testing. I would be more then willing to part with a few vials to have it officially tested so we can get a “clearer” picture of what the hell is going on with this compound.

Attachments

• 7F93EC01-3E55-4657-83D3-8667E63AC200.jpeg
    7F93EC01-3E55-4657-83D3-8667E63AC200.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 249
I used to order off him for years.then the cloudy gh,so no more orders ! I felt like shit for 3 months on that shit.i got leaner and had nice pumps and such of GH.but was not worth the headaches and feeling horrible. Its sucks because for years that gh was great,then went down from there

my issue is that there has never been any explanation from the sponsor as to why his GH is cloudy. it may very well be good, but if u are on the up and up and produce a product that is in question over the last 1.5 years and never give an explanation to your buyer then buyer beware. Cloudy GH as stated by all pharma producers says it should in no way be used. I know im not the only one to of gotten cloudy GH from him...its just been swept under the carpet...plus, i have never seen his brand sent to Joshnik for independent testing. I would be more then willing to part with a few vials to have it officially tested so we can get a “clearer” picture of what the hell is going on with this compound.

Completely understand brother...customer service is a whole other issue. I believe you and I may be talking of different sponsors however. I could be wrong but I believe the OP had dealings w the same sponsor I'm talking of. I think all GH sponsors here should pay for their product to be tested by those here that conduct these test. Why not, unless you know your product is inferior.

so not only me that is cloudy from this source?? She said she never had any cloudy GH from other clients, only me. so she said its my water issue. hmm... weird no one complaint it in their sponsor page.

Last edited:
The supplier doesnt respond, she just ask me to use sterile water or check serum test. The rep of the sponsor is planning to send vial to Janoshik. He claims he will. But I think the supplier wont do anything to solve the problem soon, and it's quite popular source here. Makes me sad people who buy 15-20kits, lucky I only bought 4 kits to try.

That sounds like some shitty customer service. It like they are not even trying and dont give a flying f what happens as long as u go away. I dont care if that tested rp be some of the best gh ever I dont think I would want to do business with them

Boss, before you back somebody know the story. Question my customer service... You don`t know me my friend. Here`s the real story. This guy comes up saying his stuff is cloudy and it is the first I`ve heard it from anybody on the 140iu kits. I`ve personally used several kits and never had an issue and great blood work every time. We asked this guy to use sterile... He does not! We ask him to do one vial and get a serum test... He can`t for whatever reason! I ask him to get a standard OTC blood glucose meter... He doesn`t! I`ve said if you wanna ask for a refund be prepared to send video smashing 95% of the vials in a clear bag so we can see they are sealed and full of product.... No reply!! I`ve asked what do you want to make this right?.... No clear answer except he is gonna use it! Says he is pumped, losing fat, veins popping, vivid dreams... All the signs he is using great GH!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!?? And yes when 17 of your 18 posts are in this thread, I`m asking, who are you?

About testing, who wants to call me and supply steroid out on that one too? Check the testing thread, I`ve already offered up $250 if a sample of our 140iu kit is accepted. They just closed off testing for DHB so I went and personally paid jano today to have our DHB tested!!

Boss, before you back somebody know the story. Question my customer service... You don`t know me my friend. Here`s the real story. This guy comes up saying his stuff is cloudy and it is the first I`ve heard it from anybody on the 140iu kits. I`ve personally used several kits and never had an issue and great blood work every time. We asked this guy to use sterile... He does not! We ask him to do one vial and get a serum test... He can`t for whatever reason! I ask him to get a standard OTC blood glucose meter... He doesn`t! I`ve said if you wanna ask for a refund be prepared to send video smashing 95% of the vials in a clear bag so we can see they are sealed and full of product.... No reply!! I`ve asked what do you want to make this right?.... No clear answer except he is gonna use it! Says he is pumped, losing fat, veins popping, vivid dreams... All the signs he is using great GH!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!?? And yes when 17 of your 18 posts are in this thread, I`m asking, who are you?

About testing, who wants to call me and supply steroid out on that one too? Check the testing thread, I`ve already offered up $250 if a sample of our 140iu kit is accepted. They just closed off testing for DHB so I went and personally paid jano today to have our DHB tested!!
just to be clear, the pics and the post i put up a few spots up are not from Hogan. i’m just posting my response here in response to the “cloudy GH thread”...as it was an issue i brought up in regards to a different sponsor and i got no resolve. i was told it tests good etc and to not worry about it. my resolve was to find a different source.

"This guy comes up saying his stuff is cloudy and it is the first I`ve heard it from anybody on the 140iu kits." This is why I dont understand, I already said multiple times It's not only me that have cloudy GH. Reno991 has cloudy GH too, and everytime you say its only me. And you said injecting cloudy is ok!. I dont ask for anything, I just ask for feedback because I heard its unhealthy long term. And yes, I think the GH is good but its just cloudy. And the source has told me she will do test on the vials and try to solve the problem. So I'm happy with that. But you trying to run from the fact that your GH is not cloudy and say its ONLY me that has cloudy GH needs to be solved, you need to solve this problem. And you gave me the pics of the vials you mix your own, and it was a bit cloudy and I told you to mix with 0.7ml but for whatever reason you still mix with 1.4ml and it was not thay crystal clear.

I don't have reason to scam you because I dont ask for refunds, just need explanation and giving feedback as a customer to solve this problem. I also said your GH is good and its just cloudy which makes me feel worried. I didnt use sterile because I know my water is not my issue, I didnt get serum test because its hard to get test in my country and I know the GH is working, I did get OTC blood glucose meter. And you didnt ask for me how to refund because I never ask for refund. I NEVER ask for refund because I know the GH is working and just need explanation. Why make stories and lie hogan? I thought youre a good rep. I can screenshot our conversation. We never talked about refunding. In conclusion, I really like the GH (its just cloudy) and the source is willing to do test and give me refund but I won't because I only bought 4 kits and I feel sorry for refunding.

Last edited:

Like I said, it sounds like. Meaning from what i have heard. There was no response from you or any other story to go off of so like it said it sounded bad. This is a fourm and we are allowed to give out opinions, if you cant take times like this then maybe your not cut out for it.

I am not affiliated w Hogan or SteroidSupply. I have been here since 04, and been in the game a long time (just a has been, old grinder now). I have, as of recent, used there HGH, to which I have NO complaints. It does what gh is supposed to do, it mixes clear and I feel 25ish again. I've had countless dealings w all kinds of sponsors and Hogan is easily one of the best I've dealt with. I believe he was defensive in his post bc he goes out of his way to make things right for people and be a good guy. He certainly ain't making a killing off this endeavor, and, again, by my account and many others, goes out of his way in relation to customer service.

I am not affiliated w Hogan or SteroidSupply. I have been here since 04, and been in the game a long time (just a has been, old grinder now). I have, as of recent, used there HGH, to which I have NO complaints. It does what gh is supposed to do, it mixes clear and I feel 25ish again. I've had countless dealings w all kinds of sponsors and Hogan is easily one of the best I've dealt with. I believe he was defensive in his post bc he goes out of his way to make things right for people and be a good guy. He certainly ain't making a killing off this endeavor, and, again, by my account and many others, goes out of his way in relation to customer service.

Yes I have no more complaints because they're willing to do solve the problem by testing the vials and see what cause the cloudy. but not to denying fact their GH is cloudy. You probably say it mixes clear because you mixed with 1.4ml of water and didnt noticed the color that accurately. Try mix with less water like 0.7ml. Just a concern what will inject cloudy GH do to our body long term, does it really hurt our health? Who knows. Will stay with blacktops/mauvestop until they solve the problem, or you could buy yourself and check yourself. The GH is there but its just cloudy, no bloat.

Yes I have no more complaints because they're willing to do solve the problem by testing the vials and see what cause the cloudy. but not to denying fact their GH is cloudy. You probably say it mixes clear because you mixed with 1.4ml of water and didnt noticed the color that accurately. Try mix with less water like 0.7ml. Just a concern what will inject cloudy GH do to our body long term, does it really hurt our health? Who knows. Will stay with blacktops/mauvestop until they solve the problem, or you could buy yourself and check yourself. The GH is there but its just cloudy, no bloat.

A vial from one our 140iu kits will make it into testing whether thru the 2018 HGH testing round or paid for my personally. Blood work has always shown good for those kits for everybody that has ever gotten them done. If GH were to "degrade" what would it turn into? Smaller pieces, which is? Amino acids. It would not turn into rancid poison like some medicines. Why is it cloudy? I`m not sure. .7ml water is not much to dissolve 14iu which is just over 4mg of solute. The lack of bloat (which is great) is most likely due to low dimmer count... but we will see once testing is done. What else can I do when you are not able to test because of regulations there? You get a blood glucose meter yet? That will give guidance that is is real GH with elevated BG, especially around the time of injection.

A vial from one our 140iu kits will make it into testing whether thru the 2018 HGH testing round or paid for my personally. Blood work has always shown good for those kits for everybody that has ever gotten them done. If GH were to "degrade" what would it turn into? Smaller pieces, which is? Amino acids. It would not turn into rancid poison like some medicines. Why is it cloudy? I`m not sure. .7ml water is not much to dissolve 14iu which is just over 4mg of solute. The lack of bloat (which is great) is most likely due to low dimmer count... but we will see once testing is done. What else can I do when you are not able to test because of regulations there? You get a blood glucose meter yet? That will give guidance that is is real GH with elevated BG, especially around the time of injection.

Yes I understand, you did everything you could as a rep. I appreciate it. Thats what I think too, maybe I reconstitute with too much less water? Because in logic, if you mix orange syrup with less water it can not mix that well. So the gh become cloudy when I put 0.7ml but if I put 1.4ml its not that cloudy. Hmm, I'm not a scientist or chemist so I dont know if its matter or not. Thats why im asking why its cloudy but the igf tests always came good. I want to order more because its cheap and result is good with no bloat but guess will wait for the test result.

I would not be putting cloudy gh into my body. God only knows what contaminants are in there. I use bac water in my Seros and its always clear. I think this source owes you a refund.
I agree, I dont think that's ok

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

make sure its not the bac water but no.. not normal at all.

Wow this actually explains a lot for me, is the GH kefei’s? If so I have some input but i didn’t get them from hogan, not looking to get involved with that only my own expierence with cloudy GH...

Bigmofo clean out your pm’s

Wow this actually explains a lot for me, is the GH kefei’s? If so I have some input but i didn’t get them from hogan, not looking to get involved with that only my own expierence with cloudy GH...

Its not GH kefei's. Its bluetops 140iu.

Its not GH kefei's. Its bluetops 140iu.

Okay well I can’t speak to those but my first ever run with GH I used kefeis and they came out cloudy but I didn’t think of it I figured that’s just how it was. They gave my crazy red welts any way or anywhere I injected them and absolutely no results but bloat and made me feel like shit. I chalked up as I was simply a bad responded to GH and it wasn’t until I tried another brand on a whim that I realized the kefei were just shit, it doesn’t matter how cheap they are.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws