over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

COFFEE IS HEALTHY!

2 cups in the morning and im GOOD TO GO - grind my beans then use a french press - taste so damn good

Something else relevant is that some people are fast caffeine metabolizers and some people are slow metabolizers. It's better to be a fast metabolizer.

No, it's good to take breaks. I haven't had any in two weeks and am trying to do 6 weeks total. I got to the point I was having too much.

I've been off Adderall for about a week, I take up to a month off usually... From 60mg/day, I went to 30mg IR... I take krealkalyn with caffeine and found it to feel comparable...

never drank it a day in my life,, but,,, if a cup has 5 calories (plain black coffee) I will give it a try

can I just order this at dunkin donuts to test it out? I just ask for plain black? I typically use a monster zero calorie but if this is healthier I may switch

Didn’t start drinking it until I was 45. I sure hope that Cinnabon creamer is also good for you. I love that crap.

Didn’t start drinking it until I was 45. I sure hope that Cinnabon creamer is also good for you. I love that crap.
I'm more of an Almond Joy and Coldstone Creamery kinda guy :D

I have a Tervis that holds 16 oz, and I drink four of those most days :eek:

I'm more of an Almond Joy and Coldstone Creamery kinda guy :D

I have a Tervis that holds 16 oz, and I drink four of those most days :eek:

That’s a shit ton of cals......good for you. I try to limit mine but eh, we only live once.

That’s a shit ton of cals......good for you. I try to limit mine but eh, we only live once.
I haven't rechecked it closely in a while, but I figure every large Tervis has ~50-60 calories with the creamer and four Splendas . . . BTW, each Splenda has 4 calories because the government allows them to indicate anything less than 5 calories as "zero calories," so many manufacturers COINCIDENTALLY choose to package their sweetener in 4 calorie packets ;)

I haven't rechecked it closely in a while, but I figure every large Tervis has ~50-60 calories with the creamer and four Splendas . . . BTW, each Splenda has 4 calories because the government allows them to indicate anything less than 5 calories as "zero calories," so many manufacturers COINCIDENTALLY choose to package their sweetener in 4 calorie packets ;)

35 to 50 cals per tbsp. Shit adds up quick.

Used to drink 3-4 cups per day, a solid pot on Sat/Sun. Unfortunately sometime in my mid-20s I started getting mild anxiety, and caffeine became a trigger for it. When I drank a pot I never even got jitters, seemed like caffeine had no effect on me. But it really turned on a dime...3-4 days in a row of drinking coffee and suddenly my anxiety really ramps up. So now i only drink 1 cup every Sunday :(

Out of curiosity, would any of the health benefits of coffee be stripped away during the process of de-caffeination? It doesn't taste as good, but if there are similar benefit from decaf coffee, I would gladly make it a daily habit.

It's funny because I don't consume coffee on the weekend. I used to drink several cups every single day.

Used to drink 3-4 cups per day, a solid pot on Sat/Sun. Unfortunately sometime in my mid-20s I started getting mild anxiety, and caffeine became a trigger for it. When I drank a pot I never even got jitters, seemed like caffeine had no effect on me. But it really turned on a dime...3-4 days in a row of drinking coffee and suddenly my anxiety really ramps up. So now i only drink 1 cup every Sunday :(

Out of curiosity, would any of the health benefits of coffee be stripped away during the process of de-caffeination? It doesn't taste as good, but if there are similar benefit from decaf coffee, I would gladly make it a daily habit.

I think green tea should be your best choice.

I haven't drank much coffee for awhile, however I've always enjoy that very dark roast full flavor coffee variety. In the past I had conducted research regarding the health benefits of coffee and this post inspires me to start a new morning and or afternoon routine utilizing light roast coffee. I plan to hand grind whole bean "light roast" coffee and prepare in a French Press.

Does anyone have Brand recommendations for the Light Roast variety?

Last edited:
Why? I said my anxiety is very sensitive to caffeine and you recommended me something with a decent caffeine content :eek:

Have you tried or have any thoughts on Ashwagandha?
Personally I receive a euphoric energy from the KSM-66 variant of Ashwagandha. I also hold GS15-4 Ginseng in high regard.

Why? I said my anxiety is very sensitive to caffeine and you recommended me something with a decent caffeine content :eek:

For me it's pretty soft, I don't notice caffeine like when I drink coffee.

Linked to dementia, diabetes, and depression prevention.

I even read a study on older italian men, the ones who drank espresso regularly had much better erectile function. :food-smi:

Linked to dementia, diabetes, and depression prevention.

I even read a study on older italian men, the ones who drank espresso regularly had much better erectile function. :food-smi:

lol good to know, i specifically came into this thread to ask if these health benefits applied to espresso as thats my go to lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131