over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Commercial Leg Press

elings

Registered
HEY GUYS I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU KNEW A GOOD WEB SITE FOR A GOOD LEG PRESS. I DID ALL KINDS OF GOOGLE SEARCHES AND I COULDNT FIND ANY GOOD ONES, I WOULD LIKE SOMTHING HEAVY DUTY AND SOMTHING THAT CAN HOLD A LOT OF WEIGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOME SITES THAT SELL THE SAME EQUIPMENT AS IN ALL THE HARDCORE GYMS ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.:cool:

depending on what ya want to spend.. most of the commercial leg presses will run the "hood" of 2500.00 dollars.. f that is what yo want to spend.. then i would recommend the new hammer strngth leg press, icarian leg press, and the best is the nebula leg press..let em know the price range and i can steer ya in the right direction..

HEY THANKS LATS I AM WILLING TO SPEND UP TO $2500 AND WHEN I DO A SEARCH ON GOOGLE FOR THE LEG PRESSES I CANT FIND ANY PRICES DO I HAVE TO GO TO A DEALER OR DO THEY HAVE SOME SITES WHERE YOU CAN ORDER OFF THE NET

hey bro.. go direct to maunfacture web site.. they may request thatyou go to a local dealer.. others will not.. in my gym i had the icarian (which is now precor) leg press.. a custom built leg press by a friend of mine.. and in my other gym i had a flex leg press and a cybex squat press.. awesome machine by the way..most can be purchased in the 2500 range.. just recenly i used the hammer leg press.. very nice also and had a good look.. nebula makes a greta piece , like i said, but, they are a little more expensive.. tom, the owner, is a cool guy and truly loves his machines.. great designer..

elings said:
HEY GUYS I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU KNEW A GOOD WEB SITE FOR A GOOD LEG PRESS. I DID ALL KINDS OF GOOGLE SEARCHES AND I COULDNT FIND ANY GOOD ONES, I WOULD LIKE SOMTHING HEAVY DUTY AND SOMTHING THAT CAN HOLD A LOT OF WEIGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOME SITES THAT SELL THE SAME EQUIPMENT AS IN ALL THE HARDCORE GYMS ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.:cool:

My suggestion is too look into the Hammer Strength line.

LEG PRESS

HEY THANKS GUYS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP I HAVE BEEN CHECKING OUT ALL THE LEG PRESSES AND HAVE FOUND SOME GREAT ONES I REALLY LIKE THE NEBULA LOOKS AND DESIGN IM STILL LOOKING AT THE HAMMER STRENGH AND THE PRECOR AND I FOUND ONE BY PRO FITNESS THAT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD AND STURDY BUT IT DOESNT SAY HOW MUCH WEIGHT IT CAN HOLD WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IT http://www.pro-fitness.com/single.shtml?c=5&i=4

Last edited:
Mega Fitness Exercise .com
They have some more home, but durable equip. + commercial quality also. Also free delivery on most.

Good luck

elings said:
HEY THANKS GUYS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP I HAVE BEEN CHECKING OUT ALL THE LEG PRESSES AND HAVE FOUND SOME GREAT ONES I REALLY LIKE THE NEBULA LOOKS AND DESIGN IM STILL LOOKING AT THE HAMMER STRENGH AND THE PRECOR AND I FOUND ONE BY PRO FITNESS THAT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD AND STURDY BUT IT DOESNT SAY HOW MUCH WEIGHT IT CAN HOLD WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IT http://www.pro-fitness.com/single.shtml?c=5&i=4

I love the ProFitness line, the calve equipment is fantastic . . . a complete line. I have never seen a company with such a selection of upholstery colors.

Fantastic line.

Boo.

coolkat said:
Mega Fitness Exercise .com
They have some more home, but durable equip. + commercial quality also. Also free delivery on most.

Good luck
I HAVE CHECKED OUT MEGA FITNESS THEY DO HAVE SOME NICE EQUIP. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP:eek:

Boo said:
I love the ProFitness line, the calve equipment is fantastic . . . a complete line. I have never seen a company with such a selection of upholstery colors.

Fantastic line.

Boo.
I LIKE THE LOOKS OF THE PRO FITNESS LINE ALSO I HAVE NEVER HEARD MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT THEY LOOK LIKE THERE PRETTY HEAVY DUTY I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THERE EQUIP. AND WHAT THERE THOUGHTS ARE

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131