over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool Pics Thread!

A new one for my collection and the best one by a mile.

Being shipped to me by the knife maker. It’s been a long wait but worth it.

Getting ready to place another order for an Italian Picklock switchblade. He doesn’t make them anymore and they are extremely rare (they don’t get resold) but I figure if I can piggyback it it on another order or two I might be able to convince him to build one for me.

His knives are not production. All are built to order so you have to have a bit of patience and some spare change 😉

Attachments

• IMG_4674.jpeg
    IMG_4674.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4673.jpeg
    IMG_4673.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4675.jpeg
    IMG_4675.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 30

Getting ready to place another order for an Italian Picklock switchblade. He doesn’t make them anymore and they are extremely rare (they don’t get resold) but I figure if I can piggyback it it on another order or two I might be able to convince him to build one for me.

His knives are not production. All are built to order so you have to have a bit of patience and some spare change 😉
Does that blade also retract back inside at the push of the button or just out?

Does that blade also retract back inside at the push of the button or just out?
Just out.

It is what they call an DA OTF, double action out the front.

Push to get the blade out, pull to get it back in and cocked.

Smooth as silk. He makes the best switchblades I have ever seen or operated.

Awe inspiring.

What is the story behind the fotos?
I live about an hour and 20 min away (on Mauna Loa, not Kilauea). It’s always pretty swarmed with visitors when an eruption starts, and you never know how long it will last. So when I heard the eruption began on Sunday afternoon, I decided to make an early morning trip to see the lava in the darkness without too big a crowd, and also see the sunrise over the water. I’m on the west side of the island with incredible sunsets, but the sunrise is less dramatic over here. I thought the pics were pretty cool, so this thread is where they landed!

I live about an hour and 20 min away (on Mauna Loa, not Kilauea). It’s always pretty swarmed with visitors when an eruption starts, and you never know how long it will last. So when I heard the eruption began on Sunday afternoon, I decided to make an early morning trip to see the lava in the darkness without too big a crowd, and also see the sunrise over the water. I’m on the west side of the island with incredible sunsets, but the sunrise is less dramatic over here. I thought the pics were pretty cool, so this thread is where they landed!
My lava pics in this thread are from one of the craters there last year...Have been waiting for it to really start going!

edit: I have a buddy that lives right there and was posting some cool pics the other night as well.

1st day in Bangkok so shake out some jet lag before Bhutan. (Photos courtesy of my wife . . . a better photographer than I).

Attachments

• IMG_3975.jpeg
    IMG_3975.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0386.jpeg
    IMG_0386.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0381.jpeg
    IMG_0381.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0373.jpeg
    IMG_0373.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0356.jpeg
    IMG_0356.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3959.jpeg
    IMG_3959.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3971.jpeg
    IMG_3971.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 13
1st day in Bangkok so shake out some jet lag before Bhutan. (Photos courtesy of my wife . . . a better photographer than I).
Bring me back a Cobra? ;)

Bring me back a Cobra? ;)

I would if I could but I can’t.

They have / had? the biggest croc farm in the world here. We have ‘fixer’ today instead of walking in circles, going to try and find it.

You’re not surprised are you? He also stated he was a secret combat seal who helped “capture” osama bin Laden.
Funny, myself and several others on this board know a few of those guys..one dude knows literally all of those guys..he must have took his own bird lol

Two new hand made blackjacks to add to my collection. Both are made in the style of the the original Bucheimer’s Convoy and a T96.

And Paul Panak is making me an Italian Stiletto DA OTF. Should have it when I get back from our road trip 🙂 Will post it up when I get it. Very impressive.
Just added another ‘Jack’ to my collection.

Custom blackjack, tanned kangaroo leather (lighter and stronger than leather), braided roo wrist strap, 9”, 11oz, spring core, modeled after the Bucheimer T96. I paid him extra not to make another like it.

Attachments

• IMG_4186.jpeg
    IMG_4186.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 16

those are sick. i have got caught with brass knuckles twice. deadly weapon charge does not look nice on a resume :D
I used to collect those switch blades. sap gloves are cool, bear spray, I get 10 years for every bullet as a felon@!

those are sick. i have got caught with brass knuckles twice. deadly weapon charge does not look nice on a resume :D
I used to collect those switch blades. sap gloves are cool, bear spray, I get 10 years for every bullet as a felon@!
I collect switchblades also! I have one being built for me know. I think the builder and the knife is somewhere on this thread. (He also makes the best knucks but know you need to stay away.)

I collect switchblades also! I have one being built for me know. I think the builder and the knife is somewhere on this thread. (He also makes the best knucks but know you need to stay away.)
I liked the italian milano stilettos(spelling?) alot . truth be told I wish i knew how to operate a butterfly knife all ninja like!

Alfresco- Blades and Blackjacks. What else do you collect? Absolutely love weaponry that is both art unto itself, as well as requiring the artistry that goes with their use!

Alfresco- Blades and Blackjacks. What else do you collect? Absolutely love weaponry that is both art unto itself, as well as requiring the artistry that goes with their use!
Indian arrowheads. I think I posted a foto of some here somewhere.

But I am most proud of my collection of memories.

It’s snowing now in the middle of the frigging desert . . . WTF?

Attachments

• IMG_4344.jpeg
    IMG_4344.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 11

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member