over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool Pics Thread!

If you can get your hands on Red Sea Xenia it makes quite a beautiful addition.
Oh yes, the pulsing variety is pretty spectacular, hypnotic. I don't have any of it right now but have had it off & on. I've got a blue sparkling version right now but it does not pulse, which is not quite as fun.

Oh yes, the pulsing variety is pretty spectacular, hypnotic. I don't have any of it right now but have had it off & on. I've got a blue sparkling version right now but it does not pulse, which is not quite as fun.
It's been 20 years but reef tanks were a major part of my free time and money. Lol

Very relaxing and to watch it evolve into its own little ecosystem is truly beautiful.

Tried a new Gold's Gym last Saturday and it's great to see a Gold's still celebrating bodybuilding. This is one of the new clubs built in the last few years by the German company that bought them. I was training quads and didn't know this but they actually had a leg room there. It's not a true leg room as all the Olympic, plyometric, etc., stuff is in there, but all the leg equipment is too - Hack squat, Pendulum squat, squat press, 45 degree leg press, belt squat, glute ham raise, and more.

20230729-145822.jpg

I have a few celebrity and hollywood actor clients preforming tonight. I will post pics and footage after. I will be on stage and VIP backstage of course, we are bringing a pro photographer and im bringing another sponsor with me to plug him in and bless him he deserves it. Super blessed. Very grateful. Shia may be in attendance amongst many.

I work with both of these cats and am CLOSE with conejo, he's all over HBO and just got signed to sony. Heres him torturing SHIA in the tax collector movie. Working with cats like this blew my rep and biz up bigtime. I have a grip of celebs in my roster now. You get what you put in folks!!!

Some work pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230808-210121~2.png
    Screenshot_20230808-210121~2.png
    614.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230808-210050.png
    Screenshot_20230808-210050.png
    463.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20230808-210111~2.png
    Screenshot_20230808-210111~2.png
    458.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230808-210058~2.png
    Screenshot_20230808-210058~2.png
    718.9 KB · Views: 18
Damn...what happened this time?

MS
cant get into details because its probably on fox news or worldstar but it cracked off between me and a special forces active duty trained killer, he was beating the crap out of his girlfriend or wife all whiskey and coked and juiced out . then he threw a drink in her face...Anyways it was vicious and I had to do some painful shit to get him to tap
we were bolting out the stadium because it was a Hollywood (big scene too many witnesses) and we were parked close, i locked door and had seat belt on, he broke door handle off the cheap rice rocket we were in and started giving it to me with brass knuckles, he was lucky I didnt pull the thang out an let it rain on him but my homey was in consideration of my future besides it was all on camera

That woman beater shit dont fly with me and I dont turn down fades. My entire family is the same way for many generations. Fuck bullys
I am sure a bunch of sissy fools will respond on here and judge but none of yall are paying my bills so get a life (in advance) lol
today my eye looks way worse and everything else too. I had to go to ER got 4 staples and have a concussion. no pain meds just THC AND CBD CBN mixed gummies but i look like frankeknstein now because right below it i have a huge long scar with 14 stitches in it too from previous

also he tried to bite my finger off when i was gouging his eyes out and gave him a few palm strikes and went to work on his adams apple he almost bit my finger off had to get tetanus shot rabid animal who does that ? someone whose getting lined up and disciplined.

again this is a fictional story nothing is true.

1691549117798.jpeg

cant get into details because its probably on fox news or worldstar but it cracked off between me and a special forces active duty trained killer, he was beating the crap out of his girlfriend or wife all whiskey and coked and juiced out . then he threw a drink in her face...Anyways it was vicious and I had to do some painful shit to get him to tap
we were bolting out the stadium because it was a Hollywood (big scene too many witnesses) and we were parked close, i locked door and had seat belt on, he broke door handle off the cheap rice rocket we were in and started giving it to me with brass knuckles, he was lucky I didnt pull the thang out an let it rain on him but my homey was in consideration of my future besides it was all on camera

That woman beater shit dont fly with me and I dont turn down fades. My entire family is the same way for many generations. Fuck bullys
I am sure a bunch of sissy fools will respond on here and judge but none of yall are paying my bills so get a life (in advance) lol
today my eye looks way worse and everything else too. I had to go to ER got 4 staples and have a concussion. no pain meds just THC AND CBD CBN mixed gummies but i look like frankeknstein now because right below it i have a huge long scar with 14 stitches in it too from previous

also he tried to bite my finger off when i was gouging his eyes out and gave him a few palm strikes and went to work on his adams apple he almost bit my finger off had to get tetanus shot rabid animal who does that ? someone whose getting lined up and disciplined.

View attachment 180503
send me a message bro

Some work pics
That is too cool. I love big industrial stuff. The bigger the better.

If you don’t mind me asking, we are looking at NASA rocket stuff, right? Any details you can share?

What do you do?

And they don’t mind you taking photos?

Thanks G.

That is too cool. I love big industrial stuff. The bigger the better.

If you don’t mind me asking, we are looking at NASA rocket stuff, right? Any details you can share?

What do you do?

And they don’t mind you taking photos?

Thanks G.
Yea sir that is the latest evolution of NASA space craft the SLS rocket core stage. It will be topped off with a capsule like the old Saturn rockets for human cargo or a bigger "payload" capsule for much bigger parts
The four motors on the bottom are the same units that were on the space shuttle but they have been modified to increase power.
These pictures were taken at Stennis space center here in South Mississippi when we brought the rocket over there for test firing. That big building is a rocket motor test stand.
I'm a machinist/millwright by trade (I have some side gigs) at the Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans where the rocket is built. I'm part of the critical lift team as well so when the rockets get moved from our site to Stennis and the Cape we go with it.
At Stennis they don't mind pictures much on this side of the site , on the other side the Navy has NSWG-4 and SWCC boat team 22 station they are a bit more strict.
At my home site in New Orleans we aren't supposed to take pictures because they build other stuff out there like the Orion capsule and couple different military "ventures"

Am envious man. To be around all that; the scale, the power, the technology,
would be overwhelming to me. Much respect to do what you are doing in that
environment. I was a journeyman machinist in one of my past lives but my
tolerances were probably a bit closer then yours (.0001, +-) ;) but maybe not.

And you say they have to moved? Wow. Bet they have to shut down a few roads
for that.

I always wanted to see a blastoff. I was in Cartagena, Columbia when the Challenger
blew up in '86. Was on my way to the cape but got hung-up crossing the Darian Gap.
Just as well. Would not have wanted to be on-site for that. (The brother of a friend
got me a pass.)

I love the south. I am planning a trip to Slidell and the Atchafalaya Basin and AK
next Spring.

View attachment 180503

Damn man...hope you recover quickly. I know a lot of people give you crap but at the end of the day you beat to the tune of your own drum and honestly from what I can tell from all your posts you know well and good how it can end. There are a lot of people here that actually do care about you and it's not hard to envision this ending with you dead. It's just the reality...but again...seems like you know that. The majority of people here really just don't want to see you end up that way and it's pretty genuine.

Stay safe man

Damn man...hope you recover quickly. I know a lot of people give you crap but at the end of the day you beat to the tune of your own drum and honestly from what I can tell from all your posts you know well and good how it can end. There are a lot of people here that actually do care about you and it's not hard to envision this ending with you dead. It's just the reality...but again...seems like you know that. The majority of people here really just don't want to see you end up that way and it's pretty genuine.

Stay safe man
He's right.

you should probably watch the games from home from now on!😲😯

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner