over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool Pics Thread!

Store bought as a baby 20 years ago and been my best friend and roommate ever since.
Nice.

Length and weight?

Has it ever been a burden?

Nice.

Length and weight?

Has it ever been a burden?
Roughly shy of 9’ and I’m not sure the weight but it’s all heart and muscle.

Its hell on my romantic life. The only other real burden is at night when I get up to use the bathroom and its cuddled around my legs. I try and take a step and drop like someone tied my shoe laces together.

Roughly shy of 9’ and I’m not sure the weight but it’s all heart and muscle.

Its hell on my romantic life. The only other real burden is at night when I get up to use the bathroom and its cuddled around my legs. I try and take a step and drop like someone tied my shoe laces together.
I know what you mean about your romantic life . . . I would invariably get down to the short strokes and the rattles would start.

Those are cute lil danger noodles! Mine are a little bigger lol

The bigger the better man...Would love to make my way out to Peru and go searching for one of those green anacondas :cool:

Not a fan of the venomous ones...Little fucker creeps up on you without even knowing - boom, done!

The only other real burden is at night when I get up to use the bathroom and its cuddled around my legs. I try and take a step and drop like someone tied my shoe laces together.
I read a story about a lady that had a massive python...Thing use to sleep wrapped around her on the bed at night. She had the thing from like a fucking egg or something?!

She took it to the vet because he had stopped eating for a week...The vet told her that it was emptying out it's stomach and constricting her tighter at night because it was preparing to eat her ass!!

I read an story about a lady that had a massive python...Thing use to sleep wrapped around her on the bed at night. She had the thing from like a fucking egg or something?!

She took it to the vet because he had stopped eating for a week...The vet told her that it was emptying out it's stomach and constricting her tighter at night because it was preparing to eat her ass!!
I’ve had 20 people tell me that story over the last 15 years it’s a common wives tail out there. No worries in this case!

Now that Anaconda you want to find… lol

• Haha
Reactions: K1
Zimbabwe: Victoria Falls, Elephant and Baboon feeding:

victoria.jpg elephant.jpg baboons.jpg

Two new hand made blackjacks to add to my collection. Both are made in the style of the the original Bucheimer’s Convoy and a T96.

And Paul Panak is making me an Italian Stiletto DA OTF. Should have it when I get back from our road trip 🙂 Will post it up when I get it. Very impressive.

Attachments

• 3096D0F9-E774-4C92-B780-2FA52A1F3D9A.jpeg
    3096D0F9-E774-4C92-B780-2FA52A1F3D9A.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 0DB34688-05FB-4104-A922-2B0647224AF3.jpeg
    0DB34688-05FB-4104-A922-2B0647224AF3.jpeg
    321.6 KB · Views: 27
Two new hand made blackjacks to add to my collection. Both are made in the style of the the original Bucheimer’s Convoy and a T96.

And Paul Panak is making me an Italian Stiletto DA OTF. Should have it when I get back from our road trip 🙂 Will post it up when I get it. Very impressive.
Don't suppose there's any way to purchase one of these? Those are great! Would look great in my Colonial Room.

Don't know if you guys know this, but when you start getting deep the light from above seems much farther away. You don't know if you're upright, sideways, or completely upside down. Bubbles are all you have. The pressure on your tank(s) is so great that compressed nitrogen is entering your bloodstream. Makes you feel almost drunk. That's why you do decompression stops before heading straight to the surface—to offgas nitrogen. There have been far too many divers narc'd out of their minds and they just swim off into the inky blackness of the deep, never to be seen again.

This is a great thread! Thank you for sharing!

edited by K1: moved to start new thread.
-----

I went to a place that had huge snakes, poisonous snakes of all kinds, even some milkings. And huge crocs, many species. Very impressive. I thought it was worth going to.

The ‘Top End’ (Darwin, Kakadu National Park) is dope.

As are cats.

View attachment 171868
Got to do something relatively similar in 2013ish, freaking amazing experience!

Always had a huge love for cats. Fun fact, cheetahs are the only large cat that don’t see humans as potential prey apparently

17F8F182-7AF0-45CF-8243-3EF7333BEC2E.jpeg

Some cool facts: 71% of the Earth's surface is under water. The largest portion of the Earth's surface is a mile deep or more and in a state of perpetual darkness. The average depth of the oceans is 2.2 miles deep and we've seen very little of it. But how much total water is there? This USGS graphic will give you an idea (it's far less than we'd like to think). And all life is water-based. All of it.

all-the-worlds-water.jpg

Don't suppose there's any way to purchase one of these? Those are great! Would look great in my Colonial Room.

Don't know if you guys know this, but when you start getting deep the light from above seems much farther away. You don't know if you're upright, sideways, or completely upside down. Bubbles are all you have. The pressure on your tank(s) is so great that compressed nitrogen is entering your bloodstream. Makes you feel almost drunk. That's why you do decompression stops before heading straight to the surface—to offgas nitrogen. There have been far too many divers narc'd out of their minds and they just swim off into the inky blackness of the deep, never to be seen again.
PM me for details, weapons.

Some cool facts: 71% of the Earth's surface is under water. The largest portion of the Earth's surface is a mile deep or more and in a state of perpetual darkness. The average depth of the oceans is 2.2 miles deep and we've seen very little of it. But how much total water is there? This USGS graphic will give you an idea (it's far less than we'd like to think). And all life is water-based. All of it.

View attachment 176030
Wow! Super cool! I don't know that I'd like to think that's it's more. A magnetic pole flip with THAT much water is absolutely devastating - hard to imagine what one might be like with MORE 😬

Also, this really bring deep time Mars to life for me. When pictured that way, seems easy enought to lose all the water!

Wow! Super cool! I don't know that I'd like to think that's it's more. A magnetic pole flip with THAT much water is absolutely devastating - hard to imagine what one might be like with MORE 😬

Also, this really bring deep time Mars to life for me. When pictured that way, seems easy enought to lose all the water!
If a single large storm front, not even a hurricane, collapsed into a single bubble of water and fell to Earth, it would demolish a city like NY, LA, or Miami. Crushed. And that's water floating in the air above us!

And way more terrifying and way less terrifying

View attachment 176024
That is the one thing I missed out on, when I had to rebook my trip...I couldn't get in any country to see Tigers. I checked Lions and Cheetahs off the list but they said Tigers could catch covid.

I'm putting together my next trip out to Thailand to check off Tigers, Cobras and I'll catch a ride on an Elephant while I'm out there.

bugatti-divo-pebble-beach-4.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner