over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dexter Jackson: is he invincible?

By the way Jay the owner of this forum posted in this thread agreeing with Allex too. Just thought you should know that. We are all aware most abuse stupid amounts. I know a decent competitor on 10 grams of test... abuse is everywhere. But occasionally some will not. I haven't a clue if Dexter does or not but my opinion is the same as Allex's. I think others use more than him but who really cares.

or maybe you have no clue.
:D so "contracting your muscles" gives you 100lbs of lean mass over your natural physique :D
ok buddy.
ill just leave you in your fantasies that 500mg test a week will get you anywhere in this industry.

true, but im able to use my brain.

I know for a fact a person with descent/good genetics not even the best genetics can look insane on that much (500). No other supps. ais manipulations and shit. Im not saying thats what dexter does, but people grossly overestimating what these guys take. Giving hope to guys who never will get that look abusing all drugs under the sun at ridiculous doses.

Are you ok? You don't post for ages then occasionally come online and post these huge posts acting like you are on tonnes of tren.

I am aware how much guys take. I know most of the big names are abusing bad you don't have to tell me that. All the big guys I know (many post on here) are using silly amounts of drugs (6 grams and more).

Obviously I need to tone it down since my old buddies (this would be referring to you) dont get my (what I thought to be) obvious sarcasm.

I wasnt really calling you ignorant. I was actually saying the opposite. I know Big A posted in this thread. I actually read his post after I posted my own.

So yeah I see that he and I both agree that he has the best genetics on the planet. And I see Big A doesnt rule out that its possible that Dexter doesnt use slin. I happen to disagree with that part due to his size and certain factors regarding his abs/core and his much more impressive overall size compared to the guys prior to the introduction of slin into the industry.

Not sure when your tone changed to such a serious one, or when you had any room to comment on the size of content in posts (considering your old posts made me wonder how you had all the time to post the amount you did - which I found impressive) but clearly things have changed around these parts!

Dont mind me, I'm just on a tren induced forgetful spree of random nonsense :cool:

As far as tren goes - havent ran that for unfortunately over a year. :eek:

Last edited:
Took the words out of my mouth there about igf-1.

Idk why, but Dexter to me just has the look of human grade IGF. Idk what the look is but its the look that all of the guys under Dennis James have.

But that is absolutely beside my point I was trying to make about genetics. Not drug speculation.

Idk why, but Dexter to me just has the look of human grade IGF. Idk what the look is but its the look that all of the guys under Dennis James have.

But that is absolutely beside my point I was trying to make about genetics. Not drug speculation.
I don't know if I agree about Dexter but Dennis James and his boys do have a different look for sure. And it resembles Dennis when he was in the game.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

then again there are reports of numerous people who tried to kill themselves by injecting hundreds or thousands IU of insulin - without success, they recovered without problems...

just curious, what was the mistake your friend made? if you can talk about it...

To be honest it was a very long time ago and I don't remember exactly what he did (or didn't do)... He was a sales rep that called on a business I owned so we weren't super close - but I considered him a friend... I am not in contact with him anymore - although the last time I saw him he just started at me blankly and (with a terrible slur) asked me "don't I know you from somewhere"
I am not at all judging anyone that chooses to use insulin.. It's not for me but that's my choice and I think everyone should be able to do anything they choose.

My only problem is that we are here to share information and when anyone says that something is dangerous they are many times attacked.. That's not looking at things objectively when you only want to hear ONE side.. I don't think for a second that everyone using insulin will have problems - but I also don't think for one second that ANYONE can say with absolute certainty that there will never be a long term complication from insulin use..

You're right, I can't say a ton - atleast not without clarifying what i mean by "a ton". I dont mean a ton by pro standards, or even bodybuilding standards, but by human nature standards in general. Using the amount of shit most guys use just to "cruise" on is a ton. Our bodies weren't made to take the drugs that we do and as bodybuilders have become completely desensitized to thinking is a normal way of living. All I'm trying to say is Dexter has the genetics to take those drugs without burning out but instead continuing to improve himself. He is a pro bodybuilder, why in the heck would he not take something so basic as slin in the bodybuilders arsenal of tools when obviously he wants to be number the best he can be. His life revolves around the fact that he has to maintain one of the most incredible physiques in the entire world - for the sake of not only paying his bills, car loans, mortgages, food, clothing, etc, but also for the sake of his family as well. He might not take 20 ius of slin with every meal or some ridiculous thing like that, but he is certainly using it. Do you see anyone from the 80's looking like the way Dexter looks?

I dont believe a full tummy of food would ever look like this without some sort of slin usage.

IMG_4147.jpg

I am truly sorry for your loss, and I can't imagine having to endure that. I apologize. I have honestly never heard of this actually happening to anyone on this board or any other board I am a member of.

But to state an honest opinion on what now is an absolute essential prominent substance in bodybuilding is a little ironic. To ignore the issue wont help anything. It comes down to extensive research before using these serious substances.

Thanks man... We weren't super close - although for about 8 years I did see him a minimum of 3 times a week and we became pretty good friends... The day it happened he was heading to an appointment and was supposed to be at my office later that afternoon like he always was.. When he didn't show it was really odd because he was a kind of anal about his schedule. I assumed he just got tied up elsewhere. His kind of OCD nature was what made it odd that he could have messed up a shot or something like that (not saying that's it - I iust assumed).. I get the point that thousanD's have used slin for BB purposes and maybe the chance of hazard is small - I can't say.. All I DO know is that when it goes bad it can be REALLY bad.. I know hundreds of young kids come here and I feel certain that MANY of them fail to research things. I would hate for one of them to kind of skip through "Insulin 101" and wind up like my friend.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Genetics, the only other person who I've seen with that look is Phil, but I believe besides genetics . More so in dj case because he doesn't look like that regularly - I'm talking about his muscle pop not full ness; is from water carb manipulation with insulin when you are contest ready

I'm really not trying to argue drugs here but they all seem to have a certain look of fullness and just plain "pop" to the muscle that looks distinctly different imo. THen again who knows with digital enhancement and all the diffferent tricks ppl do in todays world online.

Genetics, the only other person who I've seen with that look is Phil, but I believe besides genetics . More so in dj case because he doesn't look like that regularly - I'm talking about his muscle pop not full ness; is from water carb manipulation with insulin when you are contest ready

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I'm really not trying to argue drugs here but they all seem to have a certain look of fullness and just plain "pop" to the muscle that looks distinctly different imo. THen again who knows with digital enhancement and all the diffferent tricks ppl do in todays world online.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

it's the lack of water with the carbs and insulin. When your that lean it super saturates the muscle. If you notice with him he's found the right amount because he's played with it enough . If you see his athletes he doesn't have it like he does for himself , he's getting ramy figured out though. But the lack of water and leanness with insulin are the factors , then knowing how much of each. Baitto trained with john but didn't have the same look so it's not drugs

There's no question that a Dexter looks absolutely incredible, especially considering his age. As for his health, it's anybody's guess, even though he "seems" healthy. Guessing, I would say he probably does use less gear, insulin, and GH than other top pros, but that is just my opinion. I think he has superior genetics which can best out high doses of gear and compounds every time. I've heard even in prep he can get away with eating a lot more crap food than other guys and still come in peeled and diced

I read an interview with dexter jackson where the same topic came up. He said that he attributes his longevity to not having to diet very hard to get in contest shape, and not getting very heavy in the off season.

If i had to guess, i would say he uses it all.Been proven time and time again over, that pro's these days will do just about anything to get to the top and stay there.But who really know's who's on what and who is contributed to their genetics?Its just a guessing game.

Craziest picture I've seen of Dexter's back

gs4Wv04.jpg

Dexter+Jackson4.jpg

Amazing...remember this famous pic? That's bodybuilding right there.

Not cool.

Have I been rude to you?

We're all giving opinions based on our experiences and thoughts. No need to rely to offenses.

no offense man, that part was not directed to you

I know for a fact a person with descent/good genetics not even the best genetics can look insane on that much (500). No other supps. ais manipulations and shit. Im not saying thats what dexter does, but people grossly overestimating what these guys take. Giving hope to guys who never will get that look abusing all drugs under the sun at ridiculous doses.

of course you can KEEP a lot of size and a ridiculous look on 500mg test

but it takes years of huge ABUSE to GAIN the size... we all know that you blast a shitton, reach a certain impressive size and then scale down the AAS use and just keep the size. ofc youll lose the look, but youll keep the size.

Not cool.

Have I been rude to you?

We're all giving opinions based on our experiences and thoughts. No need to rely to offenses.

sorry man. i was winded up from the offensive post above which made it sound like you could look like dexter jackson on 500mg test by contracting your muscles correctly, lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws