over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet Soda addiction

They still cause an insulin spike though so I quit drinking my diet dew and went back to regular mountain dew and just try to lower carbs from food to balance total intake and have noticed no difference in fat and regular dew does taste better.

“Don’t use artificial sweeteners... they spike insulin.”

Not only is this statement not supported by data, please consider that it makes no sense from the following perspective: If they did indeed spike insulin, then every time you had artificial sweeteners you would become hypoglycemic 🤔.

If your insulin goes up without a corresponding increase in blood glucose then that insulin will drive more glucose into cells, thus lowering your blood sugar below basal rates. 🤦🏼‍♂️

... The more you know

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dod6bUZYz4w"]Health Risks of Artificial Sweeteners? - YouTube[/ame]
https://www.biolayne.com/articles/nutrition/non-nutritive-sweeteners-separating-fact-fiction-fear/

Max Charles says that he sips on a 2 liter bottle of Coke a Cola every day and only eats three meals and there’s a video of Vince Taylor he has a guest over at his house and offers him a Coke a Cola and Vince says he loves it. These guys are blessed.

Are you or any of us Max Charles, Vince Taylor, Michael Lockett, or any other genetic freak?

Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you stopped drinking a diet because it causes insulin spike and went to regular..

Yeah makes sense

Yeah actually it would make sense (if you get the same result either way but one tasted better) but we already discussed that I was accidently saying insulin spike but meaning in my head that I believe they cause an increase in insulin resistance and as shown in that previous link they have been proven to slow fat loss, so I personally have found I can get by with just a regular soda (which I limit to 2 max preferably 1) and still be extremely lean.

“Don’t use artificial sweeteners... they spike insulin.”

Not only is this statement not supported by data, please consider that it makes no sense from the following perspective: If they did indeed spike insulin, then every time you had artificial sweeteners you would become hypoglycemic 🤔.

If your insulin goes up without a corresponding increase in blood glucose then that insulin will drive more glucose into cells, thus lowering your blood sugar below basal rates. 🤦🏼‍♂️

... The more you know

Health Risks of Artificial Sweeteners? - YouTube
https://www.biolayne.com/articles/nutrition/non-nutritive-sweeteners-separating-fact-fiction-fear/

Once again, typo... Also, since we're pointing out other's mistakes you would NOT go hypoglycemic EVERYTIME you had an artificial sweetener. Only would if you were already depleted AND did not have any food with that diet drink. But they don't spike insulin I know that and knew it before I mis-typed it the other day but I still feel personally that they don't help me lose fat any and that one study seems to support that.

Are you or any of us Max Charles, Vince Taylor, Michael Lockett, or any other genetic freak?

Smh

Absolutely not but it makes me feel better to drink regular coke’s than diet coke’s.

What's your gut look like?

Like Gustavo Badells
It’s right where I need it to be. I don’t know what my body fat percent is but I do have some. I’m making steady progress putting on muscle where I’m at. When I diet down it’s harder to gain and I will do that for the holidays because of my job I need more calories fats during summer if I don’t I lose size. So summer is my off season and winter is when I lean down with out loosing that much size. Opposite of most. Summer I can enjoy regular coke(not to many) for the calories in 90+ heat it’s hard to get those meals down. But I eliminate cokes during winter.

I've never been able to gain any size while dieting down during the summer months. You have probably heard the term grow into the show. That sounds good, but I doubt believe that to be the case.

Research has shown that the biggest hazard of aspartame is that methanol (wood alcohol) recurs throughout the body (including brain, muscle, fat, and nervous tissue) and then metabolizes to formaldehyde (into the combination of cells and proteins and genetic material). Methanol is a dangerous neurotoxin and is also a known carcinogen that can cause damage to the retina, interfere with DNA and cause birth defects.

I needed a bottle(500ml) of sprite a day in first year of my university. But now,totally get rid of it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws