over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you put your physique before women?

Truth :lightbulb: That pretty much sums it up for 99% of the female population. Its a hard pill to swallow. I dont blame guy who tries to rational it to suit there needs so they can avoid pain. However knowing the truth and knowing lots of it has to do purely with biology, predetremined wiring with years and years of evolution and human nature it's easier to let go of the pain and resentment and learn to accept it for what it really is.

and so many guys willing to throw themselves on the pyre by shackling themselves to the state so their ex wife can have some extra spending money for her new boyfriend LOL

and so many guys willing to throw themselves on the pyre by shackling themselves to the state so their ex wife can have some extra spending money for her new boyfriend LOL
Got a secretary who just got 250k judgment against her ex in divorce. The prenuptial was invalidated. Yes, woman who signed a prenuptial still gets $$. Here's the kicker, the attorney who drafted the prenuptial ended up representing her in divorce and attacking his own prenup (based of material failures to disclose full extent of assets).

She gives fantastic head though. No really...he'll miss that. Have test driven.

Moral to the story, if you do a prenup it must have 100% accurate and full disclosure of premarital assets or it can be attacked.

Better bet is to turn gay like slice and never marry.

Last edited:
Got a secretary who just got 250k judgment against her ex in divorce. The prenuptial was invalidated. Yes, woman who signed a prenuptial still gets $$. Here's the kicker, the attorney who drafted the prenuptial ended up representing her in divorce and attacking his own prenup (based of material failures to disclose full extent of assets).

She gives fantastic head though. No really...he'll miss that. Have test driven.

Moral to the story, if you do a prenup it must have 100% accurate and full disclosure of premarital assets or it can be attacked.

Better bet is to turn gay like slice and never marry.

even then

1. is she on any medication? tons of women are on anti depressants.. boom gone! she lacks capacity to sign a contract

2. was it 'under duress'? Duress can just be the guy saying 'sign this prenup, or i won't marry you'. boom gone

3. does the judge arbitrarily determine it to be 'unfair'? if yes, boom gone LOL

even then

1. is she on any medication? tons of women are on anti depressants.. boom gone! she lacks capacity to sign a contract

2. was it 'under duress'? Duress can just be the guy saying 'sign this prenup, or i won't marry you'. boom gone

3. does the judge arbitrarily determine it to be 'unfair'? if yes, boom gone LOL
All fair, prenups get challenged on such grounds all the time. But if you misrepresent, you'll certainly get fucked.

Responses up until yesterday

in the sexual marketplace, people are only worth the lowest price they have ever demanded

if a person has slept with someone else (or many dozens of people) for free, that is their price.

if they demand a higher price from you (a relationship, provision, marriage, '6 month rule'), they literally see you as far less than every other person that has come before you.

Oh man, I could go on a whole rant about this one. This is why I have always tried to sleep with women as fast as possible. The longest I had ever waited was 8 “hang outs” which was insane to me, next longest was 5 “hang outs”, and 95% of the time it’s been 1st or 2nd time hanging out with a girl. Nothing worse than someone taking a girl out on a bunch of nice dates (lawl at taking a girl on fancy dates before you guys have even done much) to find out she let that hot guy who picked her up a few months prior fuck her in the ass the first night lolol.

ok fine. there ARE differences between unmarried and married relationships besides creating a massive financial incentive for your woman to leave you.

but the vast majority of them can be EASILY solved with basic paperwork.

and regarding insurance, sure he had me there.. i will concede.
There ya go :D no arguments there.
I may need to be on my wife’s insurance to be honest. If I have to have private insurance due to working in private practice, and she works for a company, then with my pre-existing health conditions I may benefit from being on her insurance. I’ll have to look into it

the vast majority of women go crazy after their looks start to fade. imagine having a super power all of your life, and then you lose that superpower forever.

that would be REALLY hard to deal with. which is of course, part of the reason why women's happiness has decreased so much over the past few decades, and so many women are on anti depressants.

then menopause comes a couple decades later. marriage is still a good idea tho obvi
It has really shocked me to find how many women have a history of depression and medication use. Not even talking the 30+ crew. Probably half of the women I’ve been with have mentioned some history of depression and who knows how many just never admitted it. It’s also probably why I’ve found a number of women in their 40’s going after me and my friends….probably feels good for them to feel they can still attract a younger man.

i dont think it's that weird if the man is financially successful and takes very good care of himself.

there's a guy at my gym who looks fantastic in his mid 40's. he's juiced up, and looks REALLY good.

a lot of men look dumpy, and stay looking dumpy through their best years. call of duty/fortnite and loads of cheetos and mountain dew

I think this is another one of those concept vs. reality things (such as the marriage discussion). The reality is you’re right, it shouldn’t be that weird for say a 27 year old woman to date a 40 year old man if he’s fit, attractive, wealthy, etc…but the concept of it prevents a lot of stable women from doing it. “It’s weird” “he’s too old” even if it’s not necessarily logical. Just my observation that most girls I’ve met who have been with a guy close to 40+ tend to be girls I wouldn’t want to date.

some guys just have stronger self-preservation instincts.
Is this what you say to them lol

precisely.

by telling your woman that you will literally pay her to leave you, you are disincentivizing commitment from her.

in order to guarantee her good behavior, you must be able to withdraw provision at any time. this can only be achieved in an unmarried relationship.
It’s a reasonable point for sure. I am somewhat considering talking to my gf about getting married through the church but not the state. I would feel bad though and I would feel less committed to her. Like it would give me an excuse to leave and like it’s just a matter of time before I do.
Perhaps that’s because in the back of my mind I know I will want to be with other women, and the guilt in me wants something forcing me to do the “right thing” and stay with her through that. Healthy right?

what will they tell me

i haven't posted anything racist on twitter yet..so far so good
It appears drugs like Ambien are effectively knocking people out without improving restfulness or sleep measures. I.e. it’s like someone knocked you out or you were put under. Subjects wake up and report they believe they slept better but in reality do not score better on alertness tests, do not experience anymore REM sleep, etc….plus the potential side effects and risk of dependency.

I'm pretty sure a woman looking at pictures of me online doesn't think I'm gay. That's not why they never respond to me.

What's funny is a woman will have 1 or more divorces and multiple failed relationships and see herself as being perfectly normal. And yet there is something wrong with me. My view is "isn't there something wrong with you because you obviously can't make a relationship work". I told a girl that and she didn't like it. Truth hurts.
I’m so curious now what you and your dating profile looks like lol.

Ha ha ha. My favorite scene in ESB. I'm actually VERY confidant. But that doesn't make a woman look at your pictures and go "I think I'll message that guy back". Confidence, Intelligence, etc only matter if a woman likes your looks to begin with. Its the same with us and women. If I think a woman is unattractive physically then I don't give a shit how smart she is or her personality is great. We're all vain when it comes to physical attraction. Its just human nature. 90% of all information the human brain processes is visual. To say "looks" are not the single biggest factor in determining attraction is to simply not understand basic science.
This applies MUCH more to men than women. Yes, most men don’t want anything to do with a woman who isn’t physically attractive. But I know plenty of guys who look like shit who have had no issue getting laid by sexy women. Status is huge, as is confidence, ability to socialize, touch correctly, etc.

I will say though that when it comes to dating apps this changes a lot and women think much more like men. “Not hot? Swipe left”. I’ve noticed you get a lot of women who are like a 6-7/10 who now think they’re the shit because they find guys on the apps who are 9-10/10 who are willing to fuck them. In person it’s very different. I’ve attracted plenty of women in person who I will be the first to say are much more physically attractive than I am.

I think you're taking a lot of it too seriously. I use a lot of self-deprecating humor. I make fun of myself. I'm not remotely attracted to an "average" woman. Not on a physical level or an emotional level or intellectual level. Here's the thing. Every day of my life, with rare exception, someone tells me I look like Goldberg. Evidently that is not a look women like. Now some grossly obese ugly women do. But I'm not attracted to them. I do not have a poor self-image.

I can wake up every day and think I'm the biggest stud on earth and I'm gorgeous. My thinking that will not convince a woman who looks at me I am in fact those things. I do online dating because its the only way for me to meet a woman. Problem is not one single woman ever responds back. Now is it because I haven't said or written some magical words down. Or is it just a plain matter of fact that she looks at my face and my body and just doesn't find it appealing so she's not going to waste her time talking to me. I sure as hell wouldn't send a message to a woman I don't think looks good.
Now I’m wondering 1.) what the women you’re messaging look like 2.) what you’re saying to these women and 3.) If you believe Goldberg has any trouble finding women to go out with lol

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one with this mind frame. For some reason I'm stuck on a previous fling that I "fell in love" with. I know its not right but I'm definitely not perfect. I often wonder when I'm going to change and become normal. Sometimes the thought of settling down depresses me. I wish I could live 100 life with 100 different girls. I truly don't think people were ultimately designed to be with one person for the rest of their lives.

I know at some point I should "lock down" the best you can get when you can still attract a quality companion prior to your own decline. What scares me is the idea of becoming single and having some medical issue that would prevent me from one upping from where I'm currently at. Its a selfish though but I feel thats how men's minds are wired.

I say this while Im in a longterm relationship and most would see me as a good person. But my internal thoughts are still the typical male stereotype. The struggle is real.

Yea I’ve thought that too lol. When I was dating those 4 women more seriously I wished I could have just dated them all and had different lives with each of them. All of them were very unique.
I can definitely relate to the health issue. When I found out about my cardiomyopathy it scared the shit out of me and my gf wanted nothing but to help me and be with me. Having said that…I still had numerous women who knew about my heart wanting to date me. Still though, I think in general “disease” on the whole makes a man less attractive in a biological sense to women so I usually keep that to myself. If a woman is wise she would not knowingly be as willing to date someone with a significant health condition.

that's how women think as well..

and it really seems like im what is all of their idea of 'one-upping'

ive never gotten more worn-out, weathered single mothers casting their lines at me... all since i passed the CPA and started wearing corporate casual LOL

they've all had their 'fun'... now they're looking to 'settle down lol'

it brutal out here

Do you sleep with these women or just ignore them?

as is the case with most things in life.. it's good to have options

and while im a monogamous guy when im serious with a girl, i can't guarantee she will be the same way

so i may have options, she may have options..

but her exploring those options while still receiving part of my paycheck will not be an option.
It is honestly a scary prospect. If I’m being brutally honest *part* of the reason I stay with my gf is because she is such a safe option. I have a complex about trusting women and I feel it’s very justified. SO many women (and men) cheat. SO many who don’t even cheat are always on the look out.
Here’s something you all might find interesting. Maybe a little fucked up but oh well. A while back my brother sent this quiz out to all of these women, I had the link and did the same. It was supposedly anonymous but in reality we could see the answers. Had tons of questions about how many partners they’ve been with, if they’ve cheated, etc….average was probably about 20 partners (keep in mind average age of these girls was low to mid 20s). Many had either cheated or said they wanted to cheat. Many had said they’d wanted to sleep with their partner’s friends/brothers/cousins. Even those who don’t cheat are often looking for that upgrades. Whenever a new environment is opened up, people cheat and leave their exes. Go to college? Dump all the high school relationships and cheat like mad. Go to med/dental/pharmacy/etc school? Can’t tell you how many people cheated and/or broke up with their exes and started new relationships.

Conversely, my girl just doesn’t do that. I’ve snooped due to my mistrust (I know, I shouldn’t) in the past and she just literally doesn’t talk to other guys. She doesn’t use IG, doesn’t use snapchat, she’s just a good girl who wants to marry the man she’s in love with. Which is why I feel awful ever thinking about ending things with her. And it’s also why it makes me cringe like hell to imagine breaking up with her for another woman because I could easily see a situation where I do that, and the new girl breaks my heart or fucks me over. I mean hell, I just told you guys I met a girl at the gym recently who had an insane amount in common with me, totally infatuated with her….then her juiced up ex suddenly came back into the picture and she stopped talking to me. What if I had broken up with my gf and dated this girl for a few months and then that happened? I’d be distraught. My gf is basically my best friend. She is the best person I have ever met for a partner to go through this crazy life with. Doesn’t change the fact that I still miss that new-love infatuation feeling and want to fuck every hot girl I see walk by in leggings :\ I have no solution for this other than to lie and cheat, which is obviously not a good or moral decision.

Pumped340

you sound somewhat conflicted..

it's no big deal really, a ton of people are. it's totally normal.

having said that though, you seem like exactly the type of person who should NOT sign the type of contract that marriage has become... lol

i dont cheat.. ive never cheated, and will never cheat.. temptation has never really been a problem for me. and i would never sign shit

because even though i would never cheat, she may cheat all the time.

marriage is a lose/lose for a man.

you cheat = youre fucked
she cheats = youre fucked

and regarding single mothers, i steer clear. unless they are widows, they are generally not worth the effort

Last edited:
I am conflicted, yes. Have been for years.

My parents picked me up last night as I had already driven 13 hours. We got to talking about this topic. They are both happily married Christians. Naturally they said you need to find the right woman to improve your odds. I said mom that's fucking dumb, LittleSlice will tear you a new one if you try to say that. Come here, I have 25 pages for you to read :eek:

lol I do still agree there is something to "choosing the right woman" but all that does is improve your odds. Yes that girl who has had 2 boyfriends and never cheated and is religious and not overly sexual is probably a much safer bet than that girl who has 5000 IG followers and has fucked 40 guys and cheated on 3, etc. Obviously. But I agree with you that you still never know. And there's still the possibility of the wife being loyal but just becoming super shitty overtime (fat, lazy, etc).

My mom is 57 and looks fantastic for her age. Probably top 5% for women that age. My girlfriend's mom is 55 and looks like your standard overweight, lesbian haircut, inactive middle aged woman. Very nice, sweet lady. Very supportive, overall great person. But man I guess I am just too superficial but that would be very hard for me to stay with. Her dad is a better man than I am.

I just found out last night that my cousin, the daughter of my twice-divorced 60 year old uncle who is dating the 30 year old, divorced her husband recently. She is nutty. Bikini competitor with big fake tits. Obviously poor role models in her life. Her husband was a huge (6'3" 250lb maybe 20% bf) cop, great guy, they have a 2 year old son together. My dad said her reason was "hah I'm like my dad, I get bored easily". She's apparently had several boyfriends since this divorce. I don't think it's even finalized yet. Feel bad for that guy and the son.

A bit more of a personal question but LS you said you don't have a problem with temptation. So do you just not care, or have a low-average libido, or what do you think it is? I really do wish I was like that. When I'm in the initial infatuation stage with a woman I don't care at all about other women...that lasts a few months and then even if I still really like and care about the woman I'm with I still have the desire to be with others physically.

I guess most of society would call me a chauvinistic pig. Just trying to be honest though. I mean I could certainly pretend I don't want other women, but the physical desire is strongly there.

My libido is also frustratingly high. I care about this issue much less when I'm deep into a severe cut.

A bit more of a personal question but LS you said you don't have a problem with temptation. So do you just not care, or have a low-average libido, or what do you think it is? I really do wish I was like that. When I'm in the initial infatuation stage with a woman I don't care at all about other women...that lasts a few months and then even if I still really like and care about the woman I'm with I still have the desire to be with others physically.

I guess most of society would call me a chauvinistic pig. Just trying to be honest though. I mean I could certainly pretend I don't want other women, but the physical desire is strongly there.

My libido is also frustratingly high. I care about this issue much less when I'm deep into a severe cut.

Pretty normal brother, most just deny it. I've been in storybook, madly in love, "soulmate" type scenarios and I think of myself as a pretty good guy, with an old soul, etc, etc, but I still desired other women. I think it't just primal and some people can resist it, others cannot. Men and women alike. As many women cheat these days as men and some studies say they have even passed us up. If you ever get deep inside the raw sexual mind of a woman and realize how complex they are, you realize they trump us men any day! Women are just raised and society has always told them to suppress that part of themselves, but when a woman is fully liberated sexually? Look out, because no single / one man will keep up with her.

I believe most people cheat. In one way or another.

this is exactly the case.

1. sleep around with all the hot guys when you are young

2. 'settle down later lol' with a nice beta accountant when you are old and the young guys don't want you anymore.

3. grow resentful toward your beta husband... because even though he's a great guy who is just trying to do the 'right thing', he's a constant reminder of the excitement of your youth that you lost.

4. divorce your husband, receive cash and prizes, and try to go back to the hookup culture.

5. realize that guys your age are ALL looking for women decades younger, hop on prozac, and decide to start writing blogs about how unfair it is now that you're basically invisible.

YUP lol. This is another thing that would concern me about current dating culture. Every young girl is fucking around. Every older women used to fuck around and now expects to get a quality guy even though they've been plowed by 50 guys before you.

But I essentially did this as a male, so I fully admit I'm being very hypocritical. I slept around with a ton of women for years, then met my super nice "cute" but not super hot girlfriend, and she's the great safe option who is less exciting and I am bitter about all the fun I'm missing out on.

The difference is men are lucky enough to be able to continue that lifestyle until they're 50+ if they want whereas women, as you said, find out real quick that at 30-35+ all the men their age want women much younger. But it's still hypocritical. My gf probably deserves a "better" guy than me in terms of morality/sexuality. I'm not sure what the solution is.

Need to call 1-800-lilslice hotline.

that's great that your wife gave you permission bro!

haha jk bro no bully pls

Ugh, I am SO glad I had a dominant father figure in my life. Fuck the PC society, it's very clear most women still want that too. My dad made it very clear he is the leader of the household and while he will take into consideration what others say, he was the 'boss' so to speak.

My girlfriends dad is 180lb right now (pretty lean actually at only 5'9", great genes...doesn't even lift). He said he's like to get down to the low 170s but the wife doesn't like him that light. Bitch wtf? I can't imagine letting my partner dictate that. Yea maybe if I know she likes me at 190lb 10% more than 230lb 25% then I would be more likely to stay leaner but "she won't let me"? Ridiculous.

Pretty normal brother, most just deny it. I've been in storybook, madly in love, "soulmate" type scenarios and I think of myself as a pretty good guy, with an old soul, etc, etc, but I still desired other women. I think it't just primal and some people can resist it, others cannot. Men and women alike. As many women cheat these days as men and some studies say they have even passed us up. If you ever get deep inside the raw sexual mind of a woman and realize how complex they are, you realize they trump us men any day! Women are just raised and society has always told them to suppress that part of themselves, but when a woman is fully liberated sexually? Look out, because no single / one man will keep up with her.

I believe most people cheat. In one way or another.

I completely agree. As I said earlier in the thread I've had a complex about this for years. I trust very few women out there.

Most will cheat. Those who don't will often want to. Many of the few who don't want to will be asexual and/or get fat.

Same could be said for men too. Most/many will cheat. Those who don't will often want to. Many who don't just become asexual overweight shmucks.

To find a sexual attractive partner who is also loyal and stays that way? Good fucking luck lol. Naturally the girls I've become the most infatuated with are generally the same ones I shouldn't date.

My brother and I have these conversations all the time...the general consensus is we have no solution lol.

I completely agree. As I said earlier in the thread I've had a complex about this for years. I trust very few women out there.

Most will cheat. Those who don't will often want to. Many of the few who don't want to will be asexual and/or get fat.

Same could be said for men too. Most/many will cheat. Those who don't will often want to. Many who don't just become asexual overweight shmucks.

To find a sexual attractive partner who is also loyal and stays that way? Good fucking luck lol. Naturally the girls I've become the most infatuated with are generally the same ones I shouldn't date.

My brother and I have these conversations all the time...the general consensus is we have no solution lol.

I dated one girl who was age 30 when I was 48, from 19-23 she was a model, mostly swimsuit stuff and light nudity. She was the hottest woman I've ever seen or been with, bar none. She had only been with 6 men by the time I got to her and most were from her 16-22 year range. She was with one man from 22-30 when she met me. Her looks at age 30 were still 95% intact, but on her 30th birthday, she had a meltdown and that would rival any man's mid-life crisis.

She was sexual, but a bit frigid sexually and I always felt it kept her from sleeping around much. In fact, she had never had an orgasm until she was with me and it took A LOT OF WORK AND TRAIL AND ERROR to get her there. I ended up just not being that into her sexually, but was crazy about her otherwise. This girl turned every man's head instantly and it caused me issues. I became jealous and questioned everyone. She had guys up in her shit at every turn. FB, IG, her phone blowing up like a slot machine in vegas. I couldn't deal with it. She did business that had her out on meetings with men, lunch meetings, coffee meetings, and even at their houses. She did financial planning and had a huge client list.

Yes, she used her looks to lure in new clients. Who wouldn't? But that list included many attractive men she'd have to often be alone with. She swore up and down, inside out, no man but me could touch her or get to her. I was her soulmate, I was the only man ever made her orgasm, she loved me until death and would never let another or want another to touch her. The whole nine yards. I wanted to believe this girl. Every guys dream, but at the end of the day, attractive men and women do not just continually meet alone and there be nothing there. I doubt she fucked anyone else, but if you're at some guys house alone? To me, that is a level of cheating because it creates a scenario where you can never truly know. I told her I would never be alone at another woman's house and your profession landed you in these situations almost daily and I moved on.

I ended up dumping her. Couldn't deal with it anymore. It was making crazy. Did I make a mistake? Sex with her was C-, everything else about this girl was a dream, on paper, but making someone constantly jealous, in of itself is a huge red flag.

I dated one girl who was age 30 when I was 48, from 19-23 she was a model, mostly swimsuit stuff and light nudity. She was the hottest woman I've ever seen or been with, bar none. She had only been with 6 men by the time I got to her and most were from her 16-22 year range. She was with one man from 22-30 when she met me. Her looks at age 30 were still 95% intact, but on her 30th birthday, she had a meltdown and that would rival any man's mid-life crisis.

She was sexual, but a bit frigid sexually and I always felt it kept her from sleeping around much. In fact, she had never had an orgasm until she was with me and it took A LOT OF WORK AND TRAIL AND ERROR to get her there. I ended up just not being that into her sexually, but was crazy about her otherwise. This girl turned every man's head instantly and it caused me issues. I became jealous and questioned everyone. She had guys up in her shit at every turn. FB, IG, her phone blowing up like a slot machine in vegas. I couldn't deal with it. She did business that had her out on meetings with men, lunch meetings, coffee meetings, and even at their houses. She did financial planning and had a huge client list.

Yes, she used her looks to lure in new clients. Who wouldn't? But that list included many attractive men she'd have to often be alone with. She swore up and down, inside out, no man but me could touch her or get to her. I was her soulmate, I was the only man ever made her orgasm, she loved me until death and would never let another or want another to touch her. The whole nine yards. I wanted to believe this girl. Every guys dream, but at the end of the day, attractive men and women do not just continually meet alone and there be nothing there. I doubt she fucked anyone else, but if you're at some guys house alone? To me, that is a level of cheating because it creates a scenario where you can never truly know. I told her I would never be alone at another woman's house and your profession landed you in these situations almost daily and I moved on.

I ended up dumping her. Couldn't deal with it anymore. It was making crazy. Did I make a mistake? Sex with her was C-, everything else about this girl was a dream, on paper, but making someone constantly jealous, in of itself is a huge red flag.

Did you mention her earlier in this thread? I believe you did. I'm not sure what the solution is to be honest. My first girlfriend ever was a model from France. We met at a Harvard international program, she works for NASA now. Beautiful, we lost our virginities to each other, she spoke 5 languages, perfect on paper. But I just didn't feel it. And I was 17-18 at the time so it would have been dumb in my opinion to settle for one woman that early on.

Then again my best friend from high school just married the one woman he's been with in his entire life, from 14/15 to now 26. I think he's nuts and will always wonder what else is out there....but maybe I'm wrong. Like I said, having been with as many women as I have certainly hasn't made me want them any less or "gotten it out of my system". If anything it's made it worse so maybe he made a good decision.

Sounds like that girl truly loved you and wanted to be with you, but I fully understand the jealousy component. All it takes is one argument between you guys and one hot guy at the right time and place to make her screw things up.

A bit more of a personal question but LS you said you don't have a problem with temptation. So do you just not care, or have a low-average libido, or what do you think it is?

when i was younger, i developed a 'me vs them' mentality... wherein i concluded that if i did something that someone wanted me to do, then i gave them power over me.

i also realized early on that people respect and trust someone who can think for themselves.

you can't trust someone who is easily influenced.

regarding my relationships with women... i have fully internalized the red pill.

one of the key tenets of the red pill is "she's not yours, it's just your turn."

once you understand that truth, and accept it, everything becomes so much more clear.

it has turned me into a very non-jealous, non-controlling boyfriend.

and that drives girls absolutely crazy... because most of them are so used to guys going through their phones, interrogating them on where they've been and with whom..

then they get to me... and i just dont really care. i've got other things that im pursuing in life.. and she's just a hitchhiker on my journey.

just wanted to make it clear that I was never a jealous or controlling boyfriend before internalizing RP..

I realized early on that if a girl is going to cheat, she's going to cheat.. trying to control/manipulate her is only going to foster resentment in her, and make you look like a jackass/crazy person.

Great thread...I'll throw out that saying "Happy wife, happy life." To little slice,pump340 and others, what are your guys opinions/thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.
Take care.
MS

Great thread...I'll throw out that saying "Happy wife, happy life." To little slice,pump340 and others, what are your guys opinions/thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.
Take care.
MS

I always saw it as a subtle warning from married men about the dire potential consequences of marriage.

IE, 'you better do whatever you can to keep your wife from being unhappy, because she can absolutely destroy you in ways that you never even imagined'

Take care.
MS

If you have to surpress parts of yourself....or "cave" or whatever so that you can "keep the peace" i.e happy wife happy life...you will be a miserable bastard in very short order. Shouldn't it be...happy husband and happy wife=happy life?

when i was younger, i developed a 'me vs them' mentality... wherein i concluded that if i did something that someone wanted me to do, then i gave them power over me.

i also realized early on that people respect and trust someone who can think for themselves.

you can't trust someone who is easily influenced.

regarding my relationships with women... i have fully internalized the red pill.

one of the key tenets of the red pill is "she's not yours, it's just your turn."

once you understand that truth, and accept it, everything becomes so much more clear.

it has turned me into a very non-jealous, non-controlling boyfriend.

and that drives girls absolutely crazy... because most of them are so used to guys going through their phones, interrogating them on where they've been and with whom..

then they get to me... and i just dont really care. i've got other things that im pursuing in life.. and she's just a hitchhiker on my journey.

All that is interesting, but I'm not sure that really answers the temptation aspect.

I too have been viewed as very lax, not jealous (I hide it well), not controlling. I am told on a weekly basis how I come across as very laid back and don't let things phase me. My friends in college used to call me Robo-*real name* because I would generally make very rational and objective decisions rather than letting emotion dictate what I do. (As a side note, that's probably in part why I wouldn't want to break up with my gf....she's logically a great option, though I do also emotionally love her very much).

But none of that prevents me from strongly wanting to fuck the shit out of 3 of my fellow residents and 5 girls at the gym lol. I obviously didn't do it, but I certainly want/wanted to.

just wanted to make it clear that I was never a jealous or controlling boyfriend before internalizing RP..

I realized early on that if a girl is going to cheat, she's going to cheat.. trying to control/manipulate her is only going to foster resentment in her, and make you look like a jackass/crazy person.

Have you ever been cheated on? To my knowledge I have not, but I've only ever really had like 2 official girlfriends. I've been "the other guy" more times than I can remember...and have mixed thoughts about that

Take care.
MS

I agree with both LS and HeavyHitter in their replies.

However, I would also look at it another way. I don't see it as keep the peace/cave/etc. I see it as find a woman who will generally be happy. Now of course there's no way to guarantee this lasts but another wise piece of advice from my father was to find a woman who's naturally happy and it takes a lot to make her bitchy/unhappy. There are A LOT of women whose default mode is bitchy/negative/unhappy who just have short spurts of being pleasant to be around. I have been with plenty of these women and I never remotely considered them as a good long term option, and frankly it amazes me that men out there think it's wise to be with these type of women.

Marriage aside, I agree that having a happy long term partner is huge in one's life happiness. Craziest girl I dated stressed me the fuck out for a good year and again I am not easily affected by things outside my health and family. People like that are toxic and there is generally very little that you can do to change it. Recognize it early and move on.

....best sex of my life though lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel