over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you put your physique before women?

that's why I said 'honorary' :eek:

Ah, didn't catch that. lol. Although, Boomers usually fit your definition of marriage where the woman gets a big monetary reward for divorce. Im special and have my own category!

the logic would follow, yes.

however, women value different things in men than men do in women, generally speaking.

-women desire a man who is attractive (very often unrealistically so), kind, a good provider, has status, etc.

-men desire a woman who looks decent, and isn't a bitch.

so while a woman's beauty fades, a man's net worth is increasing (assuming he has any degree of success in his career).

the pendulum shifts.

and men generally have much more in terms of options regarding anti-aging.. E.G. aas

The 30 year old former model I dated when I was 48, COMPLETELY understood this stuff and was realistic about it! She would flat out tell me she preferred that I was 17 1/2 years older than her because she would always be younger and always wanted to be the hotter of the two between us. And she completely acknowledge that men age better than women. Hence, the reasoning for purposely targeting in 15 to 20 years older than her. She was vesting in her later years. She wasn’t a very highly sexual woman, so when I asked her about a man keeping up with her when she’s 60 and he’s pushing 80, she didn’t worry about it. Other things were more important to her. I think women who are younger and hit, who target an older man, get some of this stuff. I not trying to flex arrogance here, but I’m a pretty damn good looking guy for being 50. I enjoy attracting younger women.

The 30 year old former model I dated when I was 48, COMPLETELY understood this stuff and was realistic about it! She would flat out tell me she preferred that I was 17 1/2 years older than her because she would always be younger and always wanted to be the hotter of the two between us. And she completely acknowledge that men age better than women. Hence, the reasoning for purposely targeting in 15 to 20 years older than her. She was vesting in her later years. She wasn’t a very highly sexual woman, so when I asked her about a man keeping up with her when she’s 60 and he’s pushing 80, she didn’t worry about it. Other things were more important to her. I think women who are younger and hit, who target an older man, get some of this stuff. I not trying to flex arrogance here, but I’m a pretty damn good looking guy for being 50. I enjoy attracting younger women.
Dad, is that you?

Ah, didn't catch that. lol. Although, Boomers usually fit your definition of marriage where the woman gets a big monetary reward for divorce. Im special and have my own category!

bolded the 'boomer' part for emphasis :eek:

'this what my experience, why can't everyone have this experience too? they must be lazy!' :eek:

yep, she wanted to be the one who had options... so she could up and leave if something better presented itself.

this is a pretty common thing nowadays.

bolded the 'boomer' part for emphasis :eek:

'this what my experience, why can't everyone have this experience too? they must be lazy!' :eek:

It isn't being lazy, it is doing it the wrong way. Finding a mate. It is a bit like the saying, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Some guys keep going for the same kind of girl, looking in the same old places etc.

she's not mine, it's just my turn with her. I cannot be 'cheated on'.. my turn just simply comes to an end.

and on to the next one

That sounds like a sad way to go about relationships and is kind of sticking your head in the sand. "No she didn't cheat on me, I didn't get hurt....it was just our time to part".

I agree with what youre saying here....however that is not the intent behind that quote. It is essentially saying to placate your wife or shell make your life miserable. And when it came to my ex wife....this was absolutely the case

Yea I agree that was the original intent, which is unfortunate. I think my view is a better way to go about it...try to find a woman who is naturally happy and will bring you up.

" wow, its nice to see a big tattooed guy like that taking care of and having fun with his kids"

Yup lol. Women seem to love seeing a man taking care of a dog/baby/etc...shows they can provide/protect.

it's basic logic

Bruh. You know this is such a poor way to try to argue a point.

let there be no mistake.

tens of thousands of women are getting SO much attention and affirmation through social media - amounts which were previously reserved for celebrities

...from hundreds of thousands of men.. every..single..day

and they do not think the party will ever end.

when these women get old, and the attention shifts to the next generation... preparest thyself and thy kin, for the hour draws nigh.

it will be the great reckoning of our time :eek:

verily i say unto thee, any women who have ears to hear.

seek ye a kind and virtuous man now in thy youth

for the years of plenty will come to an end, but the years of famine continue unto oblivion

bindeth thy flesh to his flesh, and become one.

because you're about to get ashy as fuck :eek:

Lol I say this all the time. Social media has made a bunch of 6-7/10 girls think they are Hollywood Stars. Reality will be harsh as they age.

Makes sense until she's stuck alone for the last 30 years of her life because her husband died when she was 60-65.

That sounds like a sad way to go about relationships and is kind of sticking your head in the sand. "No she didn't cheat on me, I didn't get hurt....it was just our time to part".

it has nothing to do with denial... it's simply accepting the truth.

you are drinking out of a glass cup.. it will probably break in the future, but you are just enjoying it now while it is still in one piece.

people who understand these truths are impossible to disappoint.. lol.

perhaps.. I was simply elaborating on my argument

in a married relationship where the man is the breadwinner, the woman has complete and absolute control over the man - whether he chooses to accept it or not.

the relationship dynamic is not one of two equals, but of one slave and one slave master.

in an unmarried relationship, both the man and the woman are complete equals in all things.

this is why an unmarried relationship is the most practical and beneficial type of relationship for raising children.

Lol I say this all the time. Social media has made a bunch of 6-7/10 girls think they are Hollywood Stars. .

in truth, a girl who is a 3-4 can appear to be an 8-9 with all of the makeup, filters, and camera angles available.

I have been truly amazed at some tinder profiles

in truth, a girl who is a 3-4 can appear to be an 8-9 with all of the makeup, filters, and camera angles available.

I have been truly amazed at some tinder profiles

Yup. I was never big into online dating but I have heard plenty of horror stories.

it has nothing to do with denial... it's simply accepting the truth.

you are drinking out of a glass cup.. it will probably break in the future, but you are just enjoying it now while it is still in one piece.

people who understand these truths are impossible to disappoint.. lol.

So lets say you find your dream girl. You agree to be exclusive. You're exclusive for 10 years. You then walk in on her taking it from some other guy. You're telling me you won't be disappointed / heart broken?

perhaps.. I was simply elaborating on my argument

in a married relationship where the man is the breadwinner, the woman has complete and absolute control over the man - whether he chooses to accept it or not.

the relationship dynamic is not one of two equals, but of one slave and one slave master.

in an unmarried relationship, both the man and the woman are complete equals in all things.

this is why an unmarried relationship is the most practical and beneficial type of relationship for raising children.

Yea like I said I don't think I can fully get on board with this mindset but I think we both understand each other's points enough that it'll just continue to circle at this point.

To act like the ACTUAL relationship dynamic among all married couples is that of a slave and slavemaster is just absurd. Obviously. Even IF the woman could theoretically choose to make it that way based on the law, the reality doesn't always or even most of the time play out like that.

So lets say you find your dream girl. You agree to be exclusive. You're exclusive for 10 years. You then walk in on her taking it from some other guy. You're telling me you won't be disappointed / heart broken?

I would be disappointed probably, but not surprised.

Yea like I said I don't think I can fully get on board with this mindset but I think we both understand each other's points enough that it'll just continue to circle at this point.

To act like the ACTUAL relationship dynamic among all married couples is that of a slave and slavemaster is just absurd. Obviously. Even IF the woman could theoretically choose to make it that way based on the law, the reality doesn't always or even most of the time play out like that.

of course reality doesn't play out that way.. it's the fact that it CAN play out that way.

if you are the breadwinner, and you have children with a stay-at-home mother, she can tell you to eat a box of fucking light bulbs while you watch her fuck the neighbor and his stepson in your bed, or she will divorce you, leaving you in financial ruin.

sure, that scenario is absolutely absurd... but it CAN happen.. that's the absolute insanity of modern marriage... the fact that it's EVEN POSSIBLE

she can also be a kind slave master, and never exercise the power given to her by the state.. this is commonly seen in 'good' marriages.

:eek:

Last edited:
I can see both sides. Little Slice’s and Pumped’s. I have to say when it comes to logical thinking then LS makes more sense, but I don’t believe he’s felt the same way about a girl as many of us feel about their partner. Maybe he isn’t able to feel emotion...psychopath.

You keep saying the ‘truth’ LS, when really you mean ‘my truth’, your own reality. This is not the reality of many relationships. In fact this isn’t the reality for MOST marriages. At least google says that 41% of first marriages end in divorce.

I totally see all points and both sides, but to say that this is the truth is not truthful at all.

It’s true that you sacrifice 1/2 of your assets at marriage. Is it true or even PROBABLE (according to statistics) that that sacrifice will come to fruition?

no.

if you are the breadwinner, and you have children with a stay-at-home mother, she can tell you to eat a box of fucking light bulbs while you watch her fuck the neighbor and his stepson in your bed

You're into some weird shit aren't you LS :cool:

The scary thing that I see about marriages nowadays is that people do them as part of just "fitting in".

It's like buying a house, or buying a new car...

Can't tell you the amount of times I've met couples where I'm thinking: "My cars air filter is going to outlast this relationship". And these people are planning their marriages all starry eyed like it's going to fix any small issues that will turn their world upside down in the future...

When you realize the absurdity and fragility of life; you won't tolerate bad relationships in fear of abandonment...there are way too many girls out there, and not enough therapists to help you get along with some psycho

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I can see both sides. Little Slice’s and Pumped’s. I have to say when it comes to logical thinking then LS makes more sense, but I don’t believe he’s felt the same way about a girl as many of us feel about their partner. Maybe he isn’t able to feel emotion...psychopath.

You keep saying the ‘truth’ LS, when really you mean ‘my truth’, your own reality. This is not the reality of many relationships. In fact this isn’t the reality for MOST marriages. At least google says that 41% of first marriages end in divorce.

I totally see all points and both sides, but to say that this is the truth is not truthful at all.

It’s true that you sacrifice 1/2 of your assets at marriage. Is it true or even PROBABLE (according to statistics) that that sacrifice will come to fruition?

no.

ummm. what im saying is pretty much reality lol.. this is (sadly) a very big part of what i do for a living.

41% isn't enough?

how many of those marriages that stay together are awful? (rhetorical question)

would it make sense to you to have a relationship where you don't have a 41% chance of getting financially fucked?

or would that be weird?

tbh, im glad there are so many marriage-minded guys around still.. keeps me employed :D

and pays for the roads i drive on, emergency services, etc.

The scary thing that I see about marriages nowadays is that people do them as part of just "fitting in".

It's like buying a house, or buying a new car...

Can't tell you the amount of times I've met couples where I'm thinking: "My cars air filter is going to outlast this relationship". And these people are planning their marriages all starry eyed like it's going to fix any small issues that will turn their world upside down in the future...

When you realize the absurdity and fragility of life; you won't tolerate bad relationships in fear of abandonment...there are way too many girls out there, and not enough therapists to help you get along with some psycho

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I see this happening with marriages and babies. Its like once the majority of your friend have a baby or get married they start hanging out with the people married with kids despite common interests. It sucks to loose friends but not as much as a shitty marriage or child you weren't ready for I'm sure.

ummm. what im saying is pretty much reality lol.. this is (sadly) a very big part of what i do for a living.

41% isn't enough?

how many of those marriages that stay together are awful? (rhetorical question)

would it make sense to you to have a relationship where you don't have a 41% chance of getting financially fucked?

or would that be weird?

tbh, im glad there are so many marriage-minded guys around still.. keeps me employed :D

and pays for the roads i drive on, emergency services, etc.

Can we agree you have a biased view on this subject? Much like how a district attorney would have a skewed view on the good vs bad people?

"Pretty much a reality" is not a reality.

How many of those marriages that stay together aren't happy is supposed to be rhetorical because it's an impossible answer or because it's sarcasm. It's something you nor I will ever be able to find out. Using my own experiences, my parents, family members and friends, I can say that...

1. In my circle, thus far, the divorce rate is way lower than 41%. Then again I am young.

And

2. I know some couples that are unhappy, but they are by far the minority.

Does it make sense to get married on any logical level? Fuck no. But your emotional and love for another person will make you do crazy things.

There are basically two ways of looking at this.

The people getting married are blind sheep that don't know what they're doing.
or
The people not getting married don't have the same connection and don't know what they're missing.

I love a good debate. Prolly one of my favorite things.

Can we agree you have a biased view on this subject? Much like how a district attorney would have a skewed view on the good vs bad people?

"Pretty much a reality" is not a reality.

How many of those marriages that stay together aren't happy is supposed to be rhetorical because it's an impossible answer or because it's sarcasm. It's something you nor I will ever be able to find out. Using my own experiences, my parents, family members and friends, I can say that...

1. In my circle, thus far, the divorce rate is way lower than 41%. Then again I am young.

And

2. I know some couples that are unhappy, but they are by far the minority.

Does it make sense to get married on any logical level? Fuck no. But your emotional and love for another person will make you do crazy things.

There are basically two ways of looking at this.

The people getting married are blind sheep that don't know what they're doing.
or
The people not getting married don't have the same connection and don't know what they're missing.

I love a good debate. Prolly one of my favorite things.

ok well that pretty much settles it lol.. we are on the same page.

i love a good debate as well, but everyone else is coming armed with feeeeeeeeeeeelings (except for the family insurance coverage part lol Pumped)... not really conducive to a solid debate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131