advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't worry about high hematocrit/RBC/Hemoglobin?

fuck this is for real. never knew that!!!

Users saying having multiple blood lot here..

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/78/topics/786125

It's a know side effect of Nolva

https://www.oncolink.org/cancer-treatment/chemotherapy/oncolink-rx/tamoxifen-nolvadex-r

see attached screenshot

fuck this

rambo get off this shit mate.

I use pharma aromasin and dont exp any of the sides u mention.
3a285b890099b60757fec0ee3053b8af.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Rambo is iron deficient so I would guess he is less at risk

Being in a much higher elevation (Denver area) curious what most want their patients at for HCT and HMG. I know Skip Hill talks about this and he is fine being higher.

The nolva blood clot is interesting. Spose getting the FVL mutation test would be smart if running it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh yes i remember Rambo writing about that. I have read that in his thread or somewhere. I dont know how the logistics of that works with nolva but if you say so I will take your word for it dog.

It just intrigued me so i did a search i dont even take nolva.

pharma aroamasin does it for me.

oh yes i remember Rambo writing about that. I have read that in his thread or somewhere. I dont know how the logistics of that works with nolva but if you say so I will take your word for it dog.

It just intrigued me so i did a search i dont even take nolva.

pharma aroamasin does it for me.

As per the link you posted I think one has to consider that the paper specifically targeted this increase in clotting factors by 500% in people who had that specific gene mutation. Increased clotting is a general side effect of Nolva but it's nowhere as bad as it is in that ONE SPECIFIC population. AAS increase risk of clotting as well, but we know it can anywhere from nothing to worry about to EXTREMELY BAD depending on dosage and individual response.

Am I off the mark here? My platelets run around 150 whether I'm blasting or on TRT, and my HCT NEVER exceeds 47% (RBC always in range, tested once at 43% on Sdrol and 750 test). IF anything I'm at risk of not clotting, not the other way around. 2g fish oil makes me feel like absolute shit and it makes me bleed through my gums ED.

I think one has to consider supplementation based on their own specific blood work, wouldn't you agree?

As per the link you posted I think one has to consider that the paper specifically targeted this increase in clotting factors by 500% in people who had that specific gene mutation. Increased clotting is a general side effect of Nolva but it's nowhere as bad as it is in that ONE SPECIFIC population. AAS increase risk of clotting as well, but we know it can anywhere from nothing to worry about to EXTREMELY BAD depending on dosage and individual response.

Am I off the mark here? My platelets run around 150 whether I'm blasting or on TRT, and my HCT NEVER exceeds 47% (RBC always in range, tested once at 43% on Sdrol and 750 test). IF anything I'm at risk of not clotting, not the other way around. 2g fish oil makes me feel like absolute shit and it makes me bleed through my gums ED.

I think one has to consider supplementation based on their own specific blood work, wouldn't you agree?
Mate I dont know if you are off the mark here or not. I am no expert at this. I just saw the post about Nolva - blood Clot - research so I did a quick google search out of curiosity "let me see whats up" and that's what it came up with. I mean its showing a direct link/side effect as we can see. If you need to check medical proof then may be speak to Gotgame, machine mind, stewie etc

I personally take

little Aromasin
baby aspirin daily 75 mg
Krill oil 3-4 gms a day which causes me no issues (this thins blood too)
curcumin (which also thins blood)

so this is my regimen to avoid any clotting issues.

I may be doing enough and being smart and protecting my health or I may NOT be doing enough who knows for sure. I am alive as of today! :) thats the good news.

fuck this is for real. never knew that!!!

Users saying having multiple blood lot here..

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/78/topics/786125

It's a know side effect of Nolva

https://www.oncolink.org/cancer-treatment/chemotherapy/oncolink-rx/tamoxifen-nolvadex-r

see attached screenshot

fuck this

rambo get off this shit mate.

I use pharma aromasin and dont exp any of the sides u mention.
3a285b890099b60757fec0ee3053b8af.jpg

How come you dont read my stuff man? I have said this many many times on this board.... multiple times! here is one time i found easily ..
there are many others http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/783610-post19.html

It puzzles me when i have written so much stuff on this board over the years and alot of it Ive repeated over and over again....and then it comes out as a surprise 7 years later...I dont get it. Are my posts visible? Can any of you see this post? I think the mods made my posts only visible to myself LOL

Last edited:
How come you dont read my stuff man? I have said this many many times on this board.... multiple times! here is one time i found easily ..
there are many others http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/783610-post19.html

It puzzles me when i have written so much stuff on this board over the years and alot of it Ive repeated over and over again....and then it comes out as a surprise 7 years later...I dont get it. Are my posts visible? Can any of you see this post? I think the mods made my posts only visible to myself LOL

Dante I read your posts mate come on you know that.

You always say that countless bloodwork you have seen shows armoasin is least harsh on lipids or gentle for a better word.

so i use aromasin :)

This link you attached takes to something random page. its a forum tech error. I have had it before when you attach a thread and when clicked it shows up something totally random thread.

I do not remember you saying, "dont take noladex guys it can cause / increase the risk of blood clot" , which is what we taking about here specifically. It may have skipped my memory if you did.

If you did say that and believe that then may I ask you out of curiosity why is your matey boy John Meadows keep popping them and advocates their use ? Is he not listening to you or disagrees with you ?

Out of the top guys who people listen to generally he seems to be the only one sticking to Nolva. Why is that ?

most guys go aromasin or anastrazole route.

i know u say anastrazole is the safest out of 1st to 3rd generation so i use that.

Last edited:

That was my second read through, so thanks for posting that as a refresher. I have not personally included HCG, but have been on (TRT most of the time) for two years now. I think I need to add some HCG during my low periods and have some short bursts at really low doses as you suggest. Thanks, as always, for looking out!

I know alpha6164 also promoted Toremifene over Nolvadex due to Tamoxifene's role in possible clot formation. There was a post we had on it a few years back. If you do a search under toremifene, under his or my name, it should pop up.

Was wondering Stewie's thoughts on this too?

I use Nolva sparingly, but cycle it out with Toremifene. I usually just use low dose Aromasin though.

Interesting discussion but if cyclists / bbers aren't having blood clots / strokes from high RBC count then what is it?

Dante I read your posts mate come on you know that.

You always say that countless bloodwork you have seen shows armoasin is least harsh on lipids or gentle for a better word.

so i use aromasin :)

This link you attached takes to something random page. its a forum tech error. I have had it before when you attach a thread and when clicked it shows up something totally random thread.

I do not remember you saying, "dont take noladex guys it can cause / increase the risk of blood clot" , which is what we taking about here specifically. It may have skipped my memory if you did.

If you did say that and believe that then may I ask you out of curiosity why is your matey boy John Meadows keep popping them and advocates their use ? Is he not listening to you or disagrees with you ?

Out of the top guys who people listen to generally he seems to be the only one sticking to Nolva. Why is that ?

most guys go aromasin or anastrazole route.

i know u say anastrazole is the safest out of 1st to 3rd generation so i use that.

Because although the literature states it (propensity to cause blood clots) I personally feel its overstated (in men at least) .....and clomid, and a slew of other things are also supposed to increase the propensity of blood clots.

Think of this....think of all the competitors right before a show who have loaded up on nolvadex (hell antiestrogens and antiaromatase) before a show. And then they diuretic themselves and cut water the day before a show. Wouldnt you think there would be a blood clot bonanza happening during that moment during all these bodybuilding shows? I would...but it isnt happening...and back before anti aromatase....guys were boatloading nolvadex before shows with water deprivation....noone dropping.....I think its overstated.

Now if you have one of these clotting disorders like factor IV Leiden or the various others.....then i think your playing with fire and thats fire with testosterone/steroids/nolvadex/clomid etc

In contrast, quite the opposite. There's literature indicating iron deficiency can potentially lead to the increased risk of thrombosis. I've mentioned this a few times in the past.

See below.

I know alpha6164 also promoted Toremifene over Nolvadex due to Tamoxifene's role in possible clot formation. There was a post we had on it a few years back. If you do a search under toremifene, under his or my name, it should pop up.

Was wondering Stewie's thoughts on this too?

I use Nolva sparingly, but cycle it out with Toremifene. I usually just use low dose Aromasin though.

We have to ask ourselves: Did the "adjuvant of said compound and or etiology" act as an initiator or the correlation of events acting in synchronicity, provoking a thrombotic event.

We would like to believe all thrombotic events are clear cut; actually they're not.

On a side note. I cringe when I see individuals pushing the envelope with high doses of liothyronine. Either be synergistic or an additive effect(s) (can be difficult to determine) when combined with other stimulus that are correlated with thrombosis. Nolvadex, maybe-maybe not.

Then there's that notorious Lp(a) the thrombotic lipid protien molecule... intense exercise, Nolvadex :naughty: or...?

Let's ask Mister Owl :D

In contrast, quite the opposite. There's literature indicating iron deficiency can potentially lead to the increased risk of thrombosis. I've mentioned this a few times in the past.

See below.

We have to ask ourselves: Did the "adjuvant of said compound and or etiology" act as an initiator or the correlation of events acting in synchronicity, provoking a thrombotic event.

We would like to believe all thrombotic events are clear cut; actually they're not.

On a side note. I cringe when I see individuals pushing the envelope with high doses of liothyronine. Either be synergistic or an additive effect(s) (can be difficult to determine) when combined with other stimulus that are correlated with thrombosis. Nolvadex, maybe-maybe not.

Then there's that notorious Lp(a) the thrombotic lipid protien molecule... intense exercise, Nolvadex :naughty: or...?

Let's ask Mister Owl :D
Yes, I remeber you and I talking about this in detail. Bottom line is, low/high iron you'll be at risk. This is why it is always best to be in the "normal" range. Sometimes we have no choice unfortunately.

Yes, I remeber you and I talking about this in detail. Bottom line is, low/high iron you'll be at risk. This is why it is always best to be in the "normal" range. Sometimes we have no choice unfortunately.

Very true!

I'm up in your neck of the woods, moreso in the city later tonight. The ole ball and chain and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend.

Heading to find a shooting range at the moment between Peru and the Chicago.

Very true!

I'm up in your neck of the woods, moreso in the city later tonight. The ole ball and chain and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend.

Plenty in that area. I grew up there. Check out Rink's in Lockport if you want a hole in the wall with people who know what they're talking about :).

Plenty in that area. I grew up there. Check out Rink's in Lockport if you want a hole in the wall with people who know what they're talking about :).

Very true!

Very nice, hope you enjoy yourselves. I can recommend some good restaurants downtown if you are interested.

I'm running around trying to get my Dad's AC fixed. Of course it went during this heat wave we're having!

Nolvadex bro, I'll never use adex or asin again.

Do you incorporate mast/proviron or any other androgens to balance out your a:e ratio? (Androgen:estrogen)
Just curious, id love to drop AIs for good but when my e2 creeps up too high it kills my boners. I try to keep use to the minimum needed. 1g of test of with no ai would likely give me issues.. or are you one of the genetically lucky guys that do well with e2 regardless of it being high or low?

Do you incorporate mast/proviron or any other androgens to balance out your a:e ratio? (Androgen:estrogen)
Just curious, id love to drop AIs for good but when my e2 creeps up too high it kills my boners. I try to keep use to the minimum needed. 1g of test of with no ai would likely give me issues.. or are you one of the genetically lucky guys that do well with e2 regardless of it being high or low?

No I don't, I didn't see much of anything from proviron and mast is just side effects of acne, greasy hair, with little to no benefit. There's other ways to cosmetically look harder that are better options then mast in my opinion. I am lucky in the sense that I have ran a gram of test without any ai or nolvadex but I did begin to see puffy nips, extra water, and some weird things with libido but it was very minor. I could run without it like I used to but I feel, look, and function better taking the nolva so I've stuck to it since. But yea I didn't control estrogen for a couple years and didn't have any short term issues.

I have been lucky to never have had estrogen problems even on high test back in the day no gyno no itchy or sensitive nips ...but sympathize for those who do.
In my limited experience with using nolvadex, I tried it when doing my shows cause I was told to, 10 mg was terrible, so I did what I did with everything else in my experience was reduce the dose to tolerable levels which ended up being less than 2 mg a day and it worked well for helping hardness and water retention as I never had access to all the shit people have today mast, primo, winny, var etc. Pretty much ran test suspension after cutting out the oils, a few weeks before and everything the last week.

Back to hemo and HRT, whatever the reason - and I have tried arguing with many legitimate endos on hemo levels and differences between polycythemia vera and just elevated RBC's using the Denver/altitude argument and they refused.

Don't really care anymore cause a freaking bottle of test will last me forever at subq doses and I am able to keep my free test levels averaging 900ng/dl off of less than 100 mg test a week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity