over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECY...damn!

utex45

Newbies
Okay on my second day of using Zenalean and damn. I don't know if this is a result of the ECY stack but upon waking on day 2 I had dropped about 3 lbs of water. This after consuming about 1.5 gallons of water the day before. Today I can feel the body temperature slightly elevated. Interesting that I don't feel jittery which is a good thing. My observation is this stuff works but its strong so adjust accordingly and monitor your reaction to it. I don't think I will need to use it more than 2 or 3 weeks at this rate.

Bump, ECY is great, love it.. Feel great, Which any previous burner always makes me jittery and feel insane, this doesn't. Also, very pleased with the service provided by the pantry.

Yes, Zenalean is fantastic! Its the best fat burner Ive ever used and I love the energy without that nasty shaky feeling.

Click my signature to get more.

To be honest, my wife loves it as well! Good stuff!

Good to hear, I just ordered some for the misses. I'm on Clen right now and I like it, but I might try some of her Zenalean during my 2-week break between cycles. ;)

Huh?

I take them and can go straight to bed...maybe im not that sensitive to stimulants...im not really sensitive to anything actually..pain meds...juice etc. Oh well!

Good to hear, I just ordered some for the misses. I'm on Clen right now and I like it, but I might try some of her Zenalean during my 2-week break between cycles. ;)

I have used clen many times as well...I dont think it compares to Zenalean. I would take Zenalean over clen any day. Much better results without that nasty shaky feeling, headache, and receptor downgrade. Cheaper too.

I have used clen many times as well...I dont think it compares to Zenalean. I would take Zenalean over clen any day. Much better results without that nasty shaky feeling, headache, and receptor downgrade. Cheaper too.

Really? Well I'm anxious for it to arrive though. Although I will say, I don't get shaky or feel edgy on Clen. It's actually pretty smooth for me. I feel good, have some extra energy and I don't really get the sides like headaches or muscle cramps. I also supplement it with Taurine, about 3g a day since Clen depletes Taurine levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3. The Taurine also helps with preventing rebound effect after coming off and muscle cramps. Plus as long as you do 2weeks on/2weeks off with Clen your receptors should be ok.

Anyway, can't wait to try the Zenalean now!! :)

Really? Well I'm anxious for it to arrive though. Although I will say, I don't get shaky or feel edgy on Clen. It's actually pretty smooth for me. I feel good, have some extra energy and I don't really get the sides like headaches or muscle cramps. I also supplement it with Taurine, about 3g a day since Clen depletes Taurine levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3. The Taurine also helps with preventing rebound effect after coming off and muscle cramps. Plus as long as you do 2weeks on/2weeks off with Clen your receptors should be ok.

Anyway, can't wait to try the Zenalean now!! :)

Let us know what you think!

I haven't heard ANY bad things about this! I love it myself also! I'd suggest this to anyone looking to drop a few pounds, esp. if you are highly sensitive to stimulants as it does give me very few jitters, but I am taking 3 caps a day. Another plus, you can really string this out for a longer run on 1 bottle than most other fat burners.

As Ness has mentioned, Phil has this for sale (www.hernonspantry.com). I'll prob be grabbing myself another bottle here in a week.

TOP NOTCH!

it is a great product , I just started with Phil monday and it does help control my appetite and gives a great workout boost

Ordered my first bottle yesterday! I'm very excited. I'm no stranger to ECA but this will be my first ECY...can't wait!

My wife has been taking this for about a week now. She has done Clen in the past and comparatively the Zenelean is a smooth "high" for her - none of the weird jitters or heart palpitations that you get on Clen. She is popping an 81mg Aspirin with her daily pill - yes just one is doing the trick for her.

Phil's shipping was fast as hell...

My wife has been taking this for about a week now. She has done Clen in the past and comparatively the Zenelean is a smooth "high" for her - none of the weird jitters or heart palpitations that you get on Clen. She is popping an 81mg Aspirin with her daily pill - yes just one is doing the trick for her.

Phil's shipping was fast as hell...

Yes....Phil does get his stuff shipped out to us faster than normal! Great perk when ordering from him.

can someone please tell me if the ephedrine extract comes from the root or the leaves? or if it even matters? thanks.

can someone please tell me if the ephedrine extract comes from the root or the leaves? or if it even matters? thanks.

The label indicates that it comes from the leaves. Not well-versed enough in the ephedra field to know if there is much of a difference... All I know is this stuff is FREAKIN' AMAZING!!

Last edited:
Question

I'm very sensitive to stimulants. How does this product differ from any other Ehpedra +Caffeine mix?

It's okay for me, I take two at a time and don't feel a whole lot though. I have been just taking one and two of another OTC caffeine based fat burner which I feel pretty well. Guess I'm just not sensitive to stimulants.

It's not DNP but it does seem to help some.

It's okay for me, I take two at a time and don't feel a whole lot though. I have been just taking one and two of another OTC caffeine based fat burner which I feel pretty well. Guess I'm just not sensitive to stimulants.

It's not DNP but it does seem to help some.

sounds like your adrenal glands are stressed?

been on zenalean for about 5 days now doing 2 pills a day , possibly best fat burner / energy supplement ever!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws