over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQUIPOISE

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
I used Ganabol about 8 years ago and got nothing from it. baring in mind it was very weak. Since then I was very hesitant to use it. I've just been convinced that it could be good at bringing my hunger up.

What else can I expect from it as I was always under the idea that it was like a mild deca with no water retention?

What have you guys thought of it? I've been looking at running it with an OXYTRENPROP mix and taking maybe 750mg of EQ a week

How long do the pumps last with you??

With the sides being really low, would it be ok to do a 20weeker of this stuff then?

cheers dude

Thanks steele

I'm gonna give it a shot at 600mg and will let you know how i get on

Why don't you run Test as a base for that?

Test E 400mg for 12 weeks

EQ 600mg the first two weeks, then back down to 400mg for the next 8-10 weeks.

The higher dose the first two weeks will bring up your blood levels faster, and remember to cut it out a week or two before the Test since it's half life is pretty long and you don't want to run PCT when it's still active..

I used Ganabol about 8 years ago and got nothing from it. baring in mind it was very weak. Since then I was very hesitant to use it. I've just been convinced that it could be good at bringing my hunger up.

What else can I expect from it as I was always under the idea that it was like a mild deca with no water retention?

What have you guys thought of it? I've been looking at running it with an OXYTRENPROP mix and taking maybe 750mg of EQ a week

EQ is a great anabolic. You need at least 300-400mg wk MIN for best results.

I've always stuck to 26 weeks with EQ. Partly due to zero sides and partly due to the fact that it kicks in slowly. I love it. Hunger is always kind of peaked. As Steele mentioned it is easy on the hairline and the pumps are insane. I have always had a pretty low BF % so the veins are like a road map and really fat. Love the look.

cheers dudes.

I'll get some pics done before and after and perhaps some training pics so you can see if the pumps are visible

Last edited:
I for one can not run equipoise since I get nosebleeds from it. Even going as low as 100mg/week I still get nosebleeds. It just takes me 5 days and they start. I can get out of the shower and I get a nosebleed. Even eating sometimes makes my nose bleed from equipoise.

I don't know why this is and it is'nt high blood pressure because I check my blood values and blood pressure every three months and they are allways fine.

Too bad though, because I also get that veiny dry look and also get increased hunger.

Pumps last prolly @ 45 minutes??? Never really timed them but i have finnished at the gym, drove home and took pics and was still swole.
I have run eq 20 weeks and no problems. nuts really don't shrink too bad either...(nothing compared to deca) IMO STEELE

oh, and i should mention i have only gone as high as 600mg per wk

if you were going to do a cycle of test and eq would it be ok to start the eq like 4 weeks before the test since the eq takes so long to take effect?

if you were going to do a cycle of test and eq would it be ok to start the eq like 4 weeks before the test since the eq takes so long to take effect?

I don't think it is necessary. how long of a cycle you doing?

*burp*

Ack... Delete Delete Delete... That dude's IP should be banned.

Back on topic though..

Why is running the EQ for a few weeks before the Test a better option than front loading with the EQ. I thought it would be better over all on HPTA of you just jam 600-800mg for the first two weeks, then cut back down to the average 400-600 dose.. Keep in mind you need to cut it off a week or two earlier than Test-E or C because it stays active much longer.. It would interfere with your PCT.. At least that is my understanding..

Last edited:
*burp*

Ack... Delete Delete Delete... That dude's IP should be banned.

Back on topic though..

Why is running the EQ for a few weeks before the Test a better option than front loading with the EQ. I thought it would be better over all on HPTA of you just jam 600-800mg for the first two weeks, then cut back down to the average 400-600 dose.. Keep in mind you need to cut it off a week or two earlier than Test-E or C because it stays active much longer.. It would interfere with your PCT.. At least that is my understanding..

i don't think your really shut down for those four weeks, from my understanding. im giving that cycle a try in about a month

You are spot on Frank-Oh regarding the front loading as opposed to the 4 weeks pre-runner as well as the cutting the eq shorter than the test e and or c.

However, everyone has their own preferences and what works for one as we all know may not work for someone else.

regardless, I love eq and have always had great results.

Thanks for all the info regarding the EQ, I am going to susbstitue EQ for deca this cycle. Interested to see the results!

Cheers!

Sniper

Great EQ thread. I'm getting ready to start my 2nd cycle and will be using EQ this time instead of Deca. Reading this is certainly getting me excited to start!

pretty much EXACTLY what i have done. i have started eq as far as 6 weeks before the eq... STEELE

Anyone else done this? Curious....I got one coming up that invloves EQ, wondering if I shoudl strart it 2-4 weeks before hand.

I usally just up the amount for the first 2 weeks

Agreed. This is a good thread with some quality info. thanks guys

I'm going to be using the EQ 100%

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members