over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first cycle critique please

stinkpelt

Registered
I am 32. 6'1" 220 - 225 lbs (depending on my diet for that week) about 12 or 13% body fat. been training since age 17.... age 17 to 22 trained Hard. Then trained on and off from 22 to 29. Been training very steady for past 2-3 years with almost no breaks longer than a week except to let a couple of minor injuries heal. I am finally getting my training down and know what I respond best to.....I seem to get the best gains from low volume and high intensity workouts and I incorporate some DC principals into my training.
My diet is mostly clean but I cheat sometimes. Lately, I get about 250 - 300 grams of protein every day (on most days) and try not to eat carbs after I get home in the evening. I used to not even take a protein supplement for years and since I have been eating more protein I have seen some decent gains. My goals are to get substantially stronger and way bigger arms (a little over 17" now)

Anyway, got some test cyp on the way and was thinking about doing this:

500 mg/week for 12 weeks

I got advice from another board that I should take 500 iu HCG every 5 days while on cycle and also .25 mg arimidex eod (I was thinking about substituting liquid aromasin). Opinions?

PCT (starting 2 weeks after my last injection):

I have some liquid tamoxifene citrate (1 ml = to 20 mg Nolva, left over from a previous PH cycle) and was thinking 30/20/10/10 I was also thinking of taking liquid Clomi (clomid research chem) 50/50/30/20

Also natty test boosters during PCT....horny goat weed and tribulus every day.

Critique please! Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks to me like you have all the angles covered.

I would do most of the clomid in the first 2 weeks of your pct then switch over to the tamox but I find your doses to be a tad low on the tamox.

How about this for PCT

PCT1. Clomid 300x1, 150x6
PCT2. Clomid 100x7
PCT3. Tamox 40x7
PCT4. Tamox 40x7
PCT5. Tamox 20x7
PCT6. Tamox 10x7

Bump on Grunt's PCT.

IMO, being your 1st run, I would do less test - say 1/2 to 2/3 of what you mentioned. But, that's just my opinion - someone looking back wishing they could have started a little smarter...

i get so excited when i hear about first cycles :)

u seem to have done some research... good for you!!
i do agree with quad-smack maybe drop the dose to 250mg/300mg per week and see how your body responds to it. that is PLENTY to grow if u keep that diet up

u can always bump it up on your next run...

3 most important things...( to me anyway)

1.) keep it clean and safe-- dont be stupid with your injections
2.) EAT like uve never eatin before
3.) dont be too serious on yourself... HAVE FUN with it...

take some before, during, and after pics!!

thanks for the replies......all good stuff. I will most likely drop the TeST down to 400 ml/wk which would mean I have enought for 2 12 week runs (spread way out of course)!

My biggest question is HCG necessary? Please don't flame me, I haven't done much research on the hcg but will start this morning....I got plenty of time as I won't start first inj. until late january of first week of feb.

thanks for the replies......all good stuff. I will most likely drop the TeST down to 400 ml/wk which would mean I have enought for 2 12 week runs (spread way out of course)!

My biggest question is HCG necessary? Please don't flame me, I haven't done much research on the hcg but will start this morning....I got plenty of time as I won't start first inj. until late january of first week of feb.

It isn't entirely NECESSARY but it is good to have in your cycle. Some rare guys have trouble with PCT and if you are one of those, then running the hCG through your cycle will have helped a lot.

I am 32. 6'1" 220 - 225 lbs (depending on my diet for that week) about 12 or 13% body fat. been training since age 17.... age 17 to 22 trained Hard. Then trained on and off from 22 to 29. Been training very steady for past 2-3 years with almost no breaks longer than a week except to let a couple of minor injuries heal. I am finally getting my training down and know what I respond best to.....I seem to get the best gains from low volume and high intensity workouts and I incorporate some DC principals into my training.
My diet is mostly clean but I cheat sometimes. Lately, I get about 250 - 300 grams of protein every day (on most days) and try not to eat carbs after I get home in the evening. I used to not even take a protein supplement for years and since I have been eating more protein I have seen some decent gains. My goals are to get substantially stronger and way bigger arms (a little over 17" now)

Anyway, got some test cyp on the way and was thinking about doing this:

500 mg/week for 12 weeks

I got advice from another board that I should take 500 iu HCG every 5 days while on cycle and also .25 mg arimidex eod (I was thinking about substituting liquid aromasin). Opinions?

PCT (starting 2 weeks after my last injection):

I have some liquid tamoxifene citrate (1 ml = to 20 mg Nolva, left over from a previous PH cycle) and was thinking 30/20/10/10 I was also thinking of taking liquid Clomi (clomid research chem) 50/50/30/20

Also natty test boosters during PCT....horny goat weed and tribulus every day.

Critique please! Thanks.

I glad to see you have wait until 32, good job! You really only need 250mg of test for 12 weeks first time. Most of it is diet and proper training, If you really want to grow you need 1 1/2 - 2 grms of protien per day, you being 220, that is 330-440g per day. I don't believe in incorporating HCG doing your cycle, rather take it for 3 weeks, 1 week after your last shot, run 20mg of novadex with it, and 2 more weeks after your last shot of HCG. If you want to grow even more train DC or HIT, or similar training. You can run arimidex, doing your 12 weeks. Oh, if you want bigger arms, look at Site Enhancing Oils (syntherol), do a search, lots of info here.

It isn't entirely NECESSARY but it is good to have in your cycle. Some rare guys have trouble with PCT and if you are one of those, then running the hCG through your cycle will have helped a lot.

BUMP THIS. HCG will help with a quicker return of natural test production. Dont run HCG past your last test shot, and never use it for PCT.

:cool:

I WISH i had only done 250-300mg of test for my first cycle....500mg for me resulted in WAY too much weight gain WAY too fast.......and i still have the ugly b*stard stretch marks to prove it......nearly 40 pounds in 12 weeks......and i really did NOT enjoy my cycle...lol....it was quite painful.

I WISH i had only done 250-300mg of test for my first cycle....500mg for me resulted in WAY too much weight gain WAY too fast.......and i still have the ugly b*stard stretch marks to prove it......nearly 40 pounds in 12 weeks......and i really did NOT enjoy my cycle...lol....it was quite painful.

I doubt you had been training for 15 years though. BIG difference here. This guy will need more than the newbie for a first cycle, as he is closer to his full natural potential than someone who has been training for 6 months then does a first cycle. Which is undoubtedly what happened if a 12-weeker at 500mg was able to put 40lbs of relatively good weight on you.

i still think u should run 250-300mg wk.

Its your FIRST run... start low and see how u feel... There are guys here who admit they look NO better when they run 1000mg test compared to 500mg weekly.

i like to hear things like that

also dont expect to "feel" it until weeks 3-5

Im pretty sure when i ran test e it was like week 4 i KNEW i had some good stuff :)

have fun man!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity