over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle critique please

leeroy

Newbies
I need some cycle critique please, any other advice welcome.
I’ve four to five years training experience. I’ve been really going for it for three.
I’m really frustrated with my gains in the last year and a half. I’ve tried various diets and training regimes to break the Plato with no improvement.

I’ve been reading this excellent forum and other sources on and off for a couple of years now. I’ve learned a lot of stuff and I’ve toyed with the idea a running a cycle for a long time. To be honest question of weather to run a cycle or not as tormented me for a good year +. If your advice to me is not to cycle I'm all ears if there is another way getting some more mass on me.

My stats are
Age = 33
Height = 5”9
180lbs
15% BF – done last week

My diet is fairly good. I get 250gms of protein a day. I try to get most of it from food but sometime due to work 50% of it is from shakes.
i use creatine and other usual supps, ZMA, BCAA ext

My current program is based around the following
Monday
Chest and triceps
Tuesday
Cardio – usually an hour treadmill session
Wednesday
Legs, Abs, shoulders
Thursday
Squash, treadmill or football (soccer I live in the UK)
Friday
Back and biceps
Sat & Sun off

I’ve tried changing up the sets using BigA’s one set to failure routine. I’ve also read mentzer books and loads of other totally different variations, supersets ext.
I wouldn’t describe myself as a hard gainer, I’m not small but I’m nowhere near big. The problem is I’m not getting any bigger. i train hard and heavy as possible, i've tried to make sure i don't overtrain.
My goals are 5lbs+ of keepable lean mass and as little fat as possible. If I could lower my BF and get five pounds that i keep on me I would be over the f-in moon.

I’ve chosen the cycle below with these gains in mind + my number one worry acne.
I suffered with that s*** until I was 23. It was never extreme but was very very annoying. That’s why the test dose is very low. I’m trying to use it as a TRT style dose to I don’t suffer from the sides of no natty test whilst the winny is the primary anabolic. I plan to boost the test if I don’t see any acne.

Test Cypionate 150mgs once a week for 6 weeks
Winny 50mgs every day 6 weeks.
Nolva week 9 – 12 every day 40/30/20

Do I need to add any HCG to this cycle?
Whats the best ester of test for acne prone skin?

Thanks

Last edited:
for once its been done right!.

ok first i understand the acne concern, but if it pops up anyway how would you know what chemical caused it with 2 compounds in your first cycle?

my suggestion would be start at 150mg test c
after 5 weeks assess the need to increase doseage and if you do increase it do it by no more than 100mg total. that will put you at 250mg/wk for your first cycle which is still verry conservative. the only other problems are your diet and bf%. you need to be getting in at least 450mg of protien a day. from ANY source. if you cant do it with food alone add more shakes. its not optimal but you NEED the protien. secondly you need to drop the bodyfat and get back on the routine outlined by Big A. add 2 more cardio sessions per week and no carbs after 6 pm. every other meal from 6pm until bed is fat and protien only. hope that helps a bit.

I need some cycle critique please, any other advice welcome.
I’ve four to five years training experience. I’ve been really going for it for three.
I’m really frustrated with my gains in the last year and a half. I’ve tried various diets and training regimes to break the Plato with no improvement.

I’ve been reading this excellent forum and other sources on and off for a couple of years now. I’ve learned a lot of stuff and I’ve toyed with the idea a running a cycle for a long time. To be honest question of weather to run a cycle or not as tormented me for a good year +. If your advice to me is not to cycle I'm all ears if there is another way getting some more mass on me.

My stats are
Age = 33
Height = 5”9
180lbs
15% BF – done last week
My diet is fairly good. I get 250gms of protein a day. I try to get most of it from food but sometime due to work 50% of it is from shakes.
i use creatine and other usual supps, ZMA, BCAA ext

My current program is based around the following
Monday
Chest and triceps
Tuesday
Cardio – usually an hour treadmill session
Wednesday
Legs, Abs, shoulders
Thursday
Squash, treadmill or football (soccer I live in the UK)
Friday
Back and biceps
Sat & Sun off

I’ve tried changing up the sets using BigA’s one set to failure routine. I’ve also read mentzer books and loads of other totally different variations, supersets ext.
I wouldn’t describe myself as a hard gainer, I’m not small but I’m nowhere near big. The problem is I’m not getting any bigger. i train hard and heavy as possible, i've tried to make sure i don't overtrain.
My goals are 5lbs+ of keepable lean mass and as little fat as possible. If I could lower my BF and get five pounds that i keep on me I would be over the f-in moon.

I’ve chosen the cycle below with these gains in mind + my number one worry acne.
I suffered with that s*** until I was 23. It was never extreme but was very very annoying. That’s why the test dose is very low. I’m trying to use it as a TRT style dose to I don’t suffer from the sides of no natty test whilst the winny is the primary anabolic. I plan to boost the test if I don’t see any acne.

Test Cypionate 150mgs once a week for 6 weeks
Winny 50mgs every day 6 weeks.
Nolva week 9 – 12 every day 40/30/20

Do I need to add any HCG to this cycle?
Whats the best ester of test for acne prone skin?

Thanks

Leory, A couple of things. First your diet isn't as good as you think, if you are 15% BF, second I would run the test 12 weeks at 200mg and forget the winstrol. If you insist, take the winstrol that last 6 weeks. I would run aromasin at 12.5mg every 2 days. If you are not getting bigger, you might have to change your diet and training. Best thing to do is work with a credible trainer over a period of time to fine tune your diet and training, plenty on here to choose from.

for once its been done right!.

ok first i understand the acne concern, but if it pops up anyway how would you know what chemical caused it with 2 compounds in your first cycle?

my suggestion would be start at 150mg test c
after 5 weeks assess the need to increase doseage and if you do increase it do it by no more than 100mg total. that will put you at 250mg/wk for your first cycle which is still verry conservative. the only other problems are your diet and bf%. you need to be getting in at least 450mg of protien a day. from ANY source. if you cant do it with food alone add more shakes. its not optimal but you NEED the protien. secondly you need to drop the bodyfat and get back on the routine outlined by Big A. add 2 more cardio sessions per week and no carbs after 6 pm. every other meal from 6pm until bed is fat and protien only. hope that helps a bit.

That helps a lot thanks mate.
It’s a fair point about two compounds. I’m just more nervous about the test sides then than the winstrol but what you say makes sense

I can add the extra protein as you said and cardio sessions if I go before work on my training days. Is this increase in protein just for on cycle or both on and off cycle use?

I should be able to get my BF down a fair bit ,I don’t find it too hard to lose weight, especially if I run more. What percentage would you suggest is a fair goal?

With the BigA regime should this ever be varied to include more sets? Say drop sets or supersets? or just stick to this full time? I do find it hard not to through in something else sometimes when you read of people doing crazy mammoth sessions of 15-20 sets per muscle group.

Leory, A couple of things. First your diet isn't as good as you think, if you are 15% BF, second I would run the test 12 weeks at 200mg and forget the winstrol. If you insist, take the winstrol that last 6 weeks. I would run aromasin at 12.5mg every 2 days. If you are not getting bigger, you might have to change your diet and training. Best thing to do is work with a credible trainer over a period of time to fine tune your diet and training, plenty on here to choose from.

Thanks for the reply mate

I see my diet must be suspect as my BF seems to be sticking out big time to you guys! I will work hard bring this down.

I like the option off adding the winny to the end of the cycle I haven’t seen the gains I wanted with test alone. Is 12 weeks a long time to be on and suppressed? Do I need HCG on a longer cycle? I look in to the aromasin from the serm supplier.

Ill also look at getting a trainer. I dont know why i havent considered this before. any links for info on trainers?

Thanks again mate.

Last edited:
Test cyp 250/wk. Leave the winny out of it altogether for the first time. Maybe look at 8 weeks for the cyp to really work. Winny needs to be run daily if oral and at least eod if injectable. So leave the winny out of it. You need to tidy up your diet and increase your protein. It is more about diet than anything else in this game. But 250/wk will be plenty for you to judge how your body will respond. But it is nice to see you are on the right track.

Test cyp 250/wk. Leave the winny out of it altogether for the first time. Maybe look at 8 weeks for the cyp to really work. Winny needs to be run daily if oral and at least eod if injectable. So leave the winny out of it. You need to tidy up your diet and increase your protein. It is more about diet than anything else in this game. But 250/wk will be plenty for you to judge how your body will respond. But it is nice to see you are on the right track.

Thanks for your help mate its really appreciated.
The consensus of opinion seems overwhelming then. No winny for the first run and sort out my diet.

Ill try to record my eating for a week or two and get it posted. See what I’m doing wrong. I’m feeling really positive now about breaking this god dam plateau. Honestly I’ve felt like giving up sometimes.

Out of interest – for a the average 33 year old bloke how much more test will I have In my system with 250mg of test c over my natty test?

Thanks again

4 me the test e didn't fully kick in till weak 5-6....

Just so u know....

Fair question

Out of interest – for a the average 33 year old bloke how much more test will I have In my system with 250mg of test c over my natty test?

Thanks again

The average male typically produces 7mg of testosterone per day well 7x7 is 49mgs per week in the average healthy male.

250mgs per week will put you well above the healthy average. Really the only way to tell how high it will make your total and free test is with a blood test. Everyone will react differently to different compounds.

It is safe to assume you will have higher levels than you would naturally.

stick with the big a outline to the letter all the time.....at least 450g protien offcycle, all the time.

Thanks, I've started from today with 450. its a truck load of protein!
also back on the 1 set to failure routine.

The average male typically produces 7mg of testosterone per day well 7x7 is 49mgs per week in the average healthy male.

250mgs per week will put you well above the healthy average. Really the only way to tell how high it will make your total and free test is with a blood test. Everyone will react differently to different compounds.

It is safe to assume you will have higher levels than you would naturally.

excellent, thanks for the info mate. These details really make a difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131