over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle

TG4

Newbies
I have read up on the board and done some studying. It seems that for me the best initial cycle would be a Testosterone only cycle. I've read up on Deca, EQ and Winstrol. I am an athletic person who needs to move a lot so I'm not sure if putting on too much mass is going to hinder this. That is why I was looking at the Winny but have read that it can cause some joint trouble. By the looks of things I am leaning towards EQ. Any advice on how I should use this (amounts, etc..) I appreciate any input on this very informative board.

TG

you could use 250

if its your first cycle, im a big believer in lower doses, as my body doesnt like the higher doses past say 600 mg per week. so
for my first cycle i did only 250 mg of test Enanthenate per week, and ran it for 10 weeks. gained a good amount of weight
what ever you do, make sure you have sound PCT in line before you do anything, this way you can return to normal after you come off.

Sorry, I forgot to enter my stats: I'm 27 yrs old and I stand a whopping 5'6 at about 175

what is your goal for the cycle? i dont mean a number but what are you looking to accomplish or improve upon?

I want to gain some size and strength, however I want to be able to keep a decent amount of my flexibility. I have bulked up naturally before and it just didnt sit well with my small frame. I was sluggish and felt I could not perform at my best. Of course that was because I had to add a decent amount of fat as well as muscle.

I'm going to go with either Deca or EQ for my first ever cycle. Any advice on how much and how often would be great.

if the only difference between your natural bulk and this one is going to be the AAS you will most likely be disappointed in the results.

take a long hard look at your diet. ask a lot of questions about your diet and plan it out. that will be the determining factor on the success of your cycle.

are you talking about deca or eq alone? if so i would vote against that.

i would say 250mg of a long estered test for 12 wks will do you fine.

eat 2g/lb protein, 1.5 - 2g/lb of good clean carbs (oats, potatoes, etc), and a mod amount of good fats (olive oil, natty pb, fish and flax oils)

cut your carbs after ~6pm and do light cardio once per week. lift intensely and get plenty of rest.

honestly - i would do the diet for a good 6 - 8 wks and then if you still wanted to, start the test at 250mg/wk after that.

that way you will have your diet down 1st and will be able to see what the diet is doing for you.

I was going to use a Test along with it, but after getting some responses and reading up more I think it would be best to go with a test only cycle like you said.

I was going to use a Test along with it, but after getting some responses and reading up more I think it would be best to go with a test only cycle like you said.
thats probably the best idea. if you are gonna do it that is. :)

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear