advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time using exemestane ,what's proper dose for 2grams test?

ripped358

Banned
Usually use arimidax but kills my lipid profiles so I'm gonna buy exemestane for research from the clearsky pharmacy .
What's the dose to be used 12.5mg or 25mg per day?

Everybody is different but I would do at least 25mg/day. I would split that up into a morning and night dosing.

12.5 mg Ed takes care of me just fine. Like stated above we are all different. The least amount of AI needed is the best so I would start low and adjust if needed

As has been stated, it's best to try and use the least amount possible whilst still getting the effects you desire. I'd start with 12.5 daily, 6.25AM/6.25PM. If you notice any issues, up it to 25mg daily, 12.5AM/12.5PM.

Youre using 2 grams of test...

200mg's of Anadrol per day...

Supposedly your spine is so fucked up, that you are anchored to a wheel chair...

Youre building a 800HP Camaro ZL1...

Your buddy's father's uncle's cousin's sister's nephew has 2% body fat...

Bro....where do you come from? What is wrong with you? :confused:

Youre using 2 grams of test...

200mg's of Anadrol per day...

Supposedly your spine is so fucked up, that you are anchored to a wheel chair...

Youre building a 800HP Camaro ZL1...

Your buddy's father's uncle's cousin's sister's nephew has 2% body fat...

Bro....where do you come from? What is wrong with you? :confused:
I'm not in a wheelchair yet,if I can prevent it I will .im still lifting heavy weight just need help with my hands a on certain things.
I'm building 1200hp camara SS
Not myself I'm paying to have it done.
All I can do is live life to the best I can before things get worse.
and I don't see why your getting angry for me living life instead of feeling sorry for myself and just sit in my chair.'
the guy that I think has 2% bodyfat but I can't be definate is just an old friend
Anything else you would like to know.
And I'm off Anadrol for over a week now , not that it matters.

So what are you on ?what car you drive , what's your bodyfat?
You sure your not lifting to light .you sound small, lol
Your so caught up in my life,worry about your own

Aint nobody tied up in your life bro....trust me on that one homie, I am doing just peachy in my own life, son.

Its just....with all the bullshit you write on this website, something tells me youre a lunatic spazzed out junkie.

How the fuck is it that youve been sitting on a wheelchair for like the last 6 months, yet you have the insanity to inject grams upon grams of hormone drugs into your disabled body... and for what?

Usually use arimidax but kills my lipid profiles so I'm gonna buy exemestane for research from the clearsky pharmacy .
What's the dose to be used 12.5mg or 25mg per day?
2grams test WHY :eek:

Aint nobody tied up in your life bro....trust me on that one homie, I am doing just peachy in my own life, son.

Its just....with all the bullshit you write on this website, something tells me youre a lunatic spazzed out junkie.

How the fuck is it that youve been sitting on a wheelchair for like the last 6 months, yet you have the insanity to inject grams upon grams of hormone drugs into your disabled body... and for what?

Lol let em do what he wants bro, why are you so caught up in his life?

Lol let em do what he wants bro, why are you so caught up in his life?

Like I said, nobody is caught up in his life. There is something wrong with this man and he needs to come to realization. He is killing himself, slowly.

Who the fuck uses 2 grams of Test and then asks about which aromatase inhibitor to use?

Just read his past threads and maybe you can put 2 and 2 together :rolleyes:

As has been stated, it's best to try and use the least amount possible whilst still getting the effects you desire. I'd start with 12.5 daily, 6.25AM/6.25PM. If you notice any issues, up it to 25mg daily, 12.5AM/12.5PM.

Dosing it once daily will be fine.

Up to 25 mg, it's fine to dose it once and dose it with a good amount of fats. If you need more than then, split the dose 25mg am, 25mg pm, consuming both doses with fats.

First off,I never said once I was in a wheelchair, you should know that since you think you know everything about me!
All I said was when I saw my surgeon she said there's a possibility of losing my legs but I'm not going to cry about it and stop working out.
Maybey your jealous that a handicapped man can lift more than you, that's the only reason I can see you being so upset.
If you really read my threads so you should know that I don't own a ZL1,I own a camaro ss that will be 1200rwhp when finished.
Stop worrying so much what I do, I must get bloodwork on a regular basis plus have my blood pressure taken like 2 times a week.
Every 2-3 weeks I get a sonagram and ECG to make sure everything is fine,so
I actually healthy besides being handicapped.
And I never said I was confined to a wheelchair and hopefully shes wrong and I never will.
Heard of hooked on phonics cause you obviously can't read,since nothing you say is the truth.
Anyway I'm not going to waste my time on an Internet punk.
I asked a question and answering it is what your supposed to do,
Please stay out of my threads,cause your not even answering a question .
I never asked what AI to use, all I said is i never used exemestane so please what's a good dosage for that amount.
To anybody who answered thank you.

I'm not in a wheelchair yet,if I can prevent it I will .im still lifting heavy weight just need help with my hands a on certain things.
I'm building 1200hp camara SS
Not myself I'm paying to have it done.
All I can do is live life to the best I can before things get worse.
and I don't see why your getting angry for me living life instead of feeling sorry for myself and just sit in my chair.'
the guy that I think has 2% bodyfat but I can't be definate is just an old friend
Anything else you would like to know.
And I'm off Anadrol for over a week now , not that it matters.

So what are you on ?what car you drive , what's your bodyfat?
You sure your not lifting to light .you sound small, lol
Your so caught up in my life,worry about your own

2% is low if its a legit 2% i think there was a thread on here a while back talking about an IFBB guy who got to 2% i think it was Flex Lewis (probably wrong) but said it hurt so bad to walk because there was no fatty tissue to support his feet.

You say to try. 12.5mg daily then you say once at 625am 625pm.
Do you mean cut the 12.5 in half and take it split like above or 12.5 twice a day?
Thanks

You say to try. 12.5mg daily then you say once at 625am 625pm.
Do you mean cut the 12.5 in half and take it split like above or 12.5 twice a day?
Thanks

He meant take it twice a day regardless of the total dose, but that is unnecessary. Take it once a day - preferably with at least 10g fat.

Personally, I would dose the arimidex yes I said arimidex at eod. Watching your diet closely can minimize any lipid impact I have found. However with 2 grams of test I think that is a bit much unless your trying to move a weight class up or something.

Personally, I would dose the arimidex yes I said arimidex at eod. Watching your diet closely can minimize any lipid impact I have found. However with 2 grams of test I think that is a bit much unless your trying to move a weight class up or something.

Recently on superhumanradio, there have been discussions by medical officials that have pointed to the fact arimidex really does not effect lipids much if at all.

Recently on superhumanradio, there have been discussions by medical officials that have pointed to the fact arimidex really does not effect lipids much if at all.

Agreed. Was on that and tren along with other stuff when I was competition and my hdl was33 but LDL 79 and trig a 40 something.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws