over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gennxxl part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

g32

Registered
He is an update on wht happened with my order that i placed with gennxxl back on Feb 19 , i had posted a thread on this but it got locked . I recieved part of the order but not the 450 dollar item due to it being out of stock . I contacted the moderators and they are willing to refund my 450 . They are on the up an up , i am very happy that they are refunding my money . Just wanted to let everyone out there know . That they are a legit establishment and are willing to go the extra mile to take care of customers .

|--[\\\]>-------- Good to hear. let's hope for a good success story from a few others that are expecting goods still.

There was nothing to worry about with GENXXL, if they are here thay are top guys.

I heard that they are going to have a domestic service here in Canada. Thats very good news.

Boo.

Still waiting on an order from 2/1. But Ive been assured it is physically on the way. Will advise...

EnglandXXL said:
You have a PM MikeS

Good to see you on here England.............GenXXL is the best in the bizz!!!

I had a problem with the first order I placed with them as well. After contacting them through this board they resolved the issue and even compensated me for my trouble.

Haven't had any problems since.

G32, have you gone through the mods?

Last edited:
yes i contacted the mods they are very helpfull , They have put a request in for my refund i am still waiting . I will post when i recieve it .

i am still waiting on my refund , i was told it was being processed a week ago . I wish that this whole mess had been avoided it has set my finances behind , i just would like to recieve my refund soon so i may use that for other supplements . Dont know about you guy but im not the richest person but i do set a certain $ aside for my AAS usage and that 450 is a big part of it .

First off; bottom line-I finally received. Im satisfied.

Shit can happen in this biz. Delays, problems, and stuff. I had a problem with one of the rep of GenXXL. I understand the occasional problems. Just dont accuse you customers of lying about order status (receiving or not) especially when that customer has a solid longstanding rep of honor (I hurt my arm patting myself on the back just then).

But in the end, ENGLAND really stepped up and got the job done. Except for the one guy, everyone else was doing a good job with my order problem and with their customer service. Thanks also to BigA for his assistance. England, thanks for your helpful resolution with this! :D

glad to hear you had a good experience with genxxl...they are top-notch & WILL take care of their customers!

|--[\\\]>---------- Bottom line, they made good on the order. Communication is key, if a source runs into a delay, just be upfront with clients and tell them. constantly update clients with emails....this little thing really makes a difference.

Genxxl told me that i would recieve a refund 9 days ago , I have sent 2 pm's to the head moderator in the past two days and he has not responded yet . i really dont know wht the deal is and why i have not been issued my refund . Maybe im not going to get one ? this whole ordeal has been going since feb 19 . This is getting annoying .. i have never had a problem with any source like this ....

Its coming bro.... we should have the info with in a few days!

g32 said:
i am still waiting on my refund , i was told it was being processed a week ago . I wish that this whole mess had been avoided it has set my finances behind , i just would like to recieve my refund soon so i may use that for other supplements . Dont know about you guy but im not the richest person but i do set a certain $ aside for my AAS usage and that 450 is a big part of it .

MikeS said:
First off; bottom line-I finally received. Im satisfied.

Shit can happen in this biz. Delays, problems, and stuff. I had a problem with one of the rep of GenXXL. I understand the occasional problems. Just dont accuse you customers of lying about order status (receiving or not) especially when that customer has a solid longstanding rep of honor (I hurt my arm patting myself on the back just then).

But in the end, ENGLAND really stepped up and got the job done. Except for the one guy, everyone else was doing a good job with my order problem and with their customer service. Thanks also to BigA for his assistance. England, thanks for your helpful resolution with this! :D

Thanks for the kind words - we pride ourselves on customer service.... like you said things can go wrong and when then do we will fix it! Customer service and satifaction is what we stand by!

Cheers
England

Hey g32-since you have England involved now, have trust that things will work out. Try to hang a little longer, trust me he worked well with me. I too was at a breaking point but I gave England a chance and I was not disappointed.

yes i am giving it a chance but understand , from my perspective i put the money in over 41 days ago nothing has happened a refund shoulnt be that hard , its only a western union back to me how hard can it be .I have faith that they will refund . But i need the money more than they need it , how hard should it be they are such a large company and pride themselves in great customer service they should be stepping up to take care of unhappy cust . But i would have been a very good customer had they come threw and delivered my goods in a timely manner . Bottom line is i just want wht is mine nothing wrong with that is there?

Another small note i wanted to add is that its not that hard to obtain igitropin but you have to spend 1650 but i didnt want to spend that thats why i opted to let a middle man like Genxxl make a little cash for giving me the oportunity to buy just one kit . But if i was smart i would have spent the 1650 and would have had it in 7 days and would have saved 100 akit
. Instead i have to go through all of this mess and still dont have my product or my cash . A lesson learned ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting