over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good deal on Gatorade RTD protein shakes

I didn't get fat consuming sugar

I can eat virtually unlimited carbs per day and not put on any appreciable fat mass as long as my fat intake is zero

Anyway, kind of a silly comment to make. As if experimenting with fat loss drugs means a person is necessarily excessively fat. Like saying experimenting with anabolic substances means a person is necessarily excessively scrawny. Non sequitur

Anyways, if you don't like milk protein concentrate, I'd love to hear why. It's 20% whey, 80% casein. That's about the best protein nature has to offer. Literally. It's milk. Dummy. Lol.

As far as it being "cheap" - yeah, that's the point. It's definitely cheap. And that's a good thing.
I have no dog In the fight...but I think he's pointing out that you have tried some off the wall things for fat loss but they are a waste if diet is less than ideal. Sure these drinks are not drink one get fat, but probably go against a diet of someone looking to reduce some fat or keep leaner while bulking.

I don’t know enough about this product to comment either way. I’m more curious about why the need for RTDs? Wouldn’t you rather just throw some water in a shaker cup with 2 scoops of Whey Iso?
agreed but personally i always lose shaker cups

I always look in the back of little shoppes for deals on RTD’s and anything I can eat if I run out of food while traveling . Every once in a while I’ll find a few cases that they have marked under $1. I will say that The Whole Fat Fairlife Chocolate milk is delicious but never is on sale 😁. I saw monster, some coffee beverages, and a few other companies marketing RTD drinks 👍💪

Max

I have no dog In the fight...but I think he's pointing out that you have tried some off the wall things for fat loss but they are a waste if diet is less than ideal. Sure these drinks are not drink one get fat, but probably go against a diet of someone looking to reduce some fat or keep leaner while bulking.
For the sake of discussion, what "lean" diet prohibits foods or macros that are 75% protein, 25% carbs?

Where do you guys get your logic ?

Did some more searching earlier and for those of you who have memberships to goodsam they have cases of 12 of the fairlife 30g shakes for as low as $16

You guys tripping off a few grams of sugar.. lol.. you wanna know what makes you fat.. yesterday after the gym I hit up the Chinese buffet... In the afternoon I stopped at the store and got a bunch of candy... Then late last night I ordered 80 chicken nuggets from burger king... that's what makes a brother fat.. not the 240 calorie, zero fat, 30g protein shake.. 😂😂😂

Deal! Appreciate it🤙

Max
Yessir 👍👍

You guys tripping off a few grams of sugar.. lol.. you wanna know what makes you fat.. yesterday after the gym I hit up the Chinese buffet... In the afternoon I stopped at the store and got a bunch of candy... Then late last night I ordered 80 chicken nuggets from burger king... that's what makes a brother fat.. not the 240 calorie, zero fat, 30g protein shake.. 😂😂😂

Yessir 👍👍
Lol. I literally used to order 20 McDoubles plain w mustard onions. I’d eat 10 , put the rest in fridge, then eat 10 later that day! Lol (My cheap ass cheat day back in school) 🤣

For the sake of discussion, what "lean" diet prohibits foods or macros that are 75% protein, 25% carbs?

Where do you guys get your logic ?
Logic being if someone is serious about losing fat or stubborn fat they are going to go low calories. Some may be able to drink MRP on low calories, but when I'm dieting I get hungry so I want clean whole food, not a quick meal replacement shake. That IMO would be better for someone who has a Bird appetite and can't gain weight.

I was just referring to you doing some extreme things to lose stubborn fat in the past..or I think he was.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131