over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guru Ameen Alai - Every GH is bunk even if its real

I'm gonna start all my sentences with "I've always been known as a guru," or "As a Guru," so that maybe I can finally get the respect I deserve, and be cool. I deserve it imo.

The fact that "Dr Tony Huge" thinks this guy is a genius is all anyone needs to know that he's a complete fucking idiot

Now what does TONY LITTLE think of this so-called "Jenius"?

When he first come back on the scene he put out some decent content. However over the years after seeing more videos from the guy and learning many things he is a complete fraud. His videos on AAS and HGH are just complete nonsense. Very outdated views and just some blatantly incorrect claims. From what I have heard he is also a complete conman in every area of life. Just a really dodgy person you don't want to do business with.

I saw Ameen with Tony one time at fitness rock where I used to train. I thought who Is that nerdy looking pencil neck who looks like he can’t lift a gallon of milk...well you guessed it, it was the master guru himself Ameen come to spread his knowledge

Man i never put ppl down BUT i remeber reading how he was the oldest guru , trained titus blah blah blah and then i saw his pics when he prepped

Seriously it was first time i laughed so hard i still cant forget it hahahaha

Dave has a point IMHO although I don’t know the entire story. What specific information spread by Ameen is Leo Saying is responsible for killing bodybuilders?

Leo Rex claims Ameen is a heroin addict. Unfortunate, but what's messed up, if true, is that Ameen supposedly orders Ibogaine on the net for a couple of hundred bucks and then sells it to desperate people for thousands of dollars, posing as the only source for "real" Ibogaine and posing as a Ibogaine guru.
Supposedly Ibogaine can be dangerous to take if you have a heart condition but he gave it to "Big Lenny" despite knowing about him having heart issues.

Then Ameen was soliciting donations and sympathy for his son's cancer treatment. But apparently it's not his son, not his biological son at least.

I don't know any of these guys but it sounds like sketchy behavior if true.
Never mind I found it after reading through again. Sheesh

Dave has a point IMHO although I don’t know the entire story. What specific information spread by Ameen is Leo Saying is responsible for killing bodybuilders?

I see you have read more now. There is a lot to the story and I would imagine anyone who has seen the evidence and talk over the months/years would be siding with Leo on this subject. There should be no excuses for this type of behaviour. If your son dies I couldn't comprehend how bad that would be but it doesn't excuse someone from scamming people. But sure you would back off from the guy out of respect of what had happened. Although the stories of him scamming people date back years from what I have heard. It's not my place to get involved in all the drama as I haven't a clue but if you watch the video and more of Leo's you hear the details about that incident you commented on.

I see you have read more now. There is a lot to the story and I would imagine anyone who has seen the evidence and talk over the months/years would be siding with Leo on this subject. There should be no excuses for this type of behaviour. If your son dies I couldn't comprehend how bad that would be but it doesn't excuse someone from scamming people. But sure you would back off from the guy out of respect of what had happened. Although the stories of him scamming people date back years from what I have heard. It's not my place to get involved in all the drama as I haven't a clue but if you watch the video and more of Leo's you hear the details about that incident you commented on.
Yep I agree.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner