over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Failure - Road to Recovery

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Depending on how how high the troponin gets are from my understanding that is considered a heart attack. It sounds like a may have been a minor one which is good.
Yeah, between that and the ekg reading they should have a good idea. With me they saw the ST segment elevation and took me right to the cath lab in about 30 minutes less. I was impressed because it was 2 am too.

NovaPharma

Registered
Sponsors
I believe it was not major or a full blockage as soon as they saw my EF 50% they decided to do cath in a day and then they must of seen the plaque.

At this point I’m trying to do research to somehow reverse at least what i can of plaque starting with a fish diet, broccoli etc.

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
I believe it was not major or a full blockage as soon as they saw my EF 50% they decided to do cath in a day and then they must of seen the plaque.

At this point I’m trying to do research to somehow reverse at least what i can of plaque starting with a fish diet, broccoli etc.
I hope you're taking a statin now.

NovaPharma

Registered
Sponsors
I hope you're taking a statin now.

Statin, BP Med my bp has been 110-120, 60-70 compared to 140-160 90sish

I will let you know what statin and BP med i will be taking soon.

Spoke to the cardiologist my damage was very minimal due to catching it so fast and soon.

Was told it was better to be caught now than A huge plague would of been deadlier 10 years from now.

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
Statin, BP Med my bp has been 110-120, 60-70 compared to 140-160 90sish

I will let you know what statin and BP med i will be taking soon.

Spoke to the cardiologist my damage was very minimal due to catching it so fast and soon.

Was told it was better to be caught now than A huge plague would of been deadlier 10 years from now.
Yes, for sure. Its a great thing that you had the chest pain. A lot of guys like me dont have any pain. I had a massive heart attack squatting in the gym and had zero heart pains. My right coronary was 100% occluded for hours. All I had was nausea and heart burn feeling. If I had chest pain I would have called 911 from the gym. Wish I had called, but the symptoms I had didnt fit the classic.

Glad you are ok.

NovaPharma

Registered
Sponsors
Yes, for sure. Its a great thing that you had the chest pain. A lot of guys like me dont have any pain. I had a massive heart attack squatting in the gym and had zero heart pains. My right coronary was 100% occluded for hours. All I had was nausea and heart burn feeling. If I had chest pain I would have called 911 from the gym. Wish I had called, but the symptoms I had didnt fit the classic.

Glad you are ok.

Thank you i been seeing your heart issues for years I have been around quite time not under this name under PM.

You Never know what can happen.

But also i will be doing cardio.. something which i have never done to be honest.

Hoping to somehow reverse the plaque in some sort of way i will be doing much research.

But the doc told me i was lucky had similar case in hospital with COVID factors etc and they did not make it.

So i quess things can be much worse just gotta try to reverse to the most i can i was told I barely had much damage which i was lucky but the plaque was there and a stent was placed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gentlepec