advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH for fat loss? Safer than other options?

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Ok i have been reading for about a month about HGH being used for fat loss. Have read that HG frag or IGF1 would be great for this. Would this be a safer or better option than clen/T3. Some people dont handle clen very well so i am wondering if HGH would be a better choice. This is just a hypothetical question (Doesnt apply to me). Also lets say for the sake of argument that diet and cardio are proper.

Any experience?

I've seen really good results w/ 3-4 iu a day and 40mcg of clen a day. I've kept my diet the same. Still eating about 325 pro and over 300 g carbs and lean out considerably. this is all i'm doing right now.

HGH has worked best for me hands down at only 2iu per day.

Ok i have been reading for about a month about HGH being used for fat loss. Have read that HG frag or IGF1 would be great for this. Would this be a safer or better option than clen/T3. Some people dont handle clen very well so i am wondering if HGH would be a better choice. This is just a hypothetical question (Doesnt apply to me). Also lets say for the sake of argument that diet and cardio are proper.

Any experience?

This is a intriguing question. I have done Clenbuterol, T3, Clenbuterol/T3 and GH. In my opinion, if you're looking for a quick fix i.e. cut up in a matter of weeks, dramatic fat loss, etc. then T3 would probably be your best bet. Throw in some Clen if you can handle the side effects and that will enhance the fat loss. I don't think T3 is as dangerous as some crack it up to be if you dose it correctly. I have read studies on Clenbuterol involved with heart problems but I can't cite these studies off the top of my head. I think it can be used properly and safely in moderation.

I think GH is the better (safer) option if you are close to where you want to be as far as you're physique goes, but just can't get that last layer of fat off your midsection. If you have the money and in no rush to see results overnight then GH is your best bet IMO.

Any experience?

I love HGH. Nothing has gotten me leaner while still maintaining size.
If you keep the dosges low,,side effects are nothing. Some folks cant tolerate stimulants at all and HGH is a great option,,of course considering diet is spot on.

Diet and Cardio would be safest ....and much cheaper ;)

I love HGH. Nothing has gotten me leaner while still maintaining size.
If you keep the dosges low,,side effects are nothing. Some folks cant tolerate stimulants at all and HGH is a great option,,of course considering diet is spot on.

yup GH sides are really dose related. i find 3iu to 3.5iu works great maybe even 4iu.

SB

i would say gh be the safest out of clen, t3 and other stims.

i can say without a dought clen is bar for the best fat burner. i love it dont need much for long and those heart studies are on rats and they used mgs not to say it cant though. i handle clen fine i can go to bed off it.

SB

if using GH for fat loss keep the carbs as low as possible. the GH will break down bodyfat but it works best on a lower carb diet. I am using some in my upcoming cycle.

week 1-10 Test cypionate 200mg/week
week 1-8 Deca 400mg/week
week 1-10 HGH 15iu / week
week 1-10 T4(50mcg)/T3(17mcg)/ day

HGH seems to be safer than clen and t3 and easier on my body but HGH is also more expensive. If your only looking for the fat lose property of HGH, GH frag are great for fat lose use.

if using GH for fat loss keep the carbs as low as possible. the GH will break down bodyfat but it works best on a lower carb diet. I am using some in my upcoming cycle.

week 1-10 Test cypionate 200mg/week
week 1-8 Deca 400mg/week
week 1-10 HGH 15iu / week
week 1-10 T4(50mcg)/T3(17mcg)/ day

I would up the test to atleast 400, if not 600

After 10 years of use and 12 years of research I can say that a modest dose(long term) of GH with some T3 and/or T4 is the best fat loss over tren, eca, bal, bla, etc.....

I think GH at low doses is great for fat loss...certainly safer than clen or messing with thyroid...and I won't even talk about DNP!

sample protocols:
1iu gh 3 times a day
2iu gh in the morning, ghrp6 and cjc1295 (100mcg of each) before bed
1.5iu gh in the morning, ghrp6 pwo, ghrp and cjc1295 before bed
OR ghrp+cjc 2-3 times a day...

Among other things, such as diet, cardio, supplements and proper training...I have had success with all the above gh and gh peptide protocols...

I think GH at low doses is great for fat loss...certainly safer than clen or messing with thyroid...and I won't even talk about DNP!

sample protocols:
1iu gh 3 times a day
2iu gh in the morning, ghrp6 and cjc1295 (100mcg of each) before bed
1.5iu gh in the morning, ghrp6 pwo, ghrp and cjc1295 before bed
OR ghrp+cjc 2-3 times a day...

Among other things, such as diet, cardio, supplements and proper training...I have had success with all the above gh and gh peptide protocols...

i am taking 3 ius of green tops a day now. i take 1.5 in the middle of the night when i take a leak and then go back to bed. and the other after weight training. i am thinking of adding ghrp before bed. i have never done that so i am thinking that will help with fatloss. do you think i will see a big difference and i also read that it can increase hunger. i am dieting now so i dont want that side effect. what do you think?

i am taking 3 ius of green tops a day now. i take 1.5 in the middle of the night when i take a leak and then go back to bed. and the other after weight training. i am thinking of adding ghrp before bed. i have never done that so i am thinking that will help with fatloss. do you think i will see a big difference and i also read that it can increase hunger. i am dieting now so i dont want that side effect. what do you think?

Curious why the middle of the night dose of GH? Personally, I avoid the night dose of GH in hopes of NOT suppressing my natural release while sleeping...

Again, best bang for the buck for me is 1.5 to 2 iu of GH in the morning, then before bed peptides at saturation dose (1mcg per kg of bodywt). For me personally, this was a GREAT fatloss protocol and helped me get from 240 lbs to 214 lbs without losing much muscle...of COURSE I dieted and trained properly and did cardio but that should go without saying...AAS wise HRT dose of test and antiE also very beneficial.

TONS of info online but in short:
Ghrp2 will cause the highest gh spike but also a small spike in cortisol and prolactin (within normal ranges for only 20-30 minutes) so lower dosage is advised here...instead of 100mcg for a 220 lb person, maybe 60-80mcg. If you are NOT sensitive to cortisol or prolactin then ghrp2 is your best option in my opinion. Most gh release for least dosage and does not spike hunger in most people.

Ghrp6 will spike gh as well but also spikes hunger in MOST people, personally I don't find it that bad, I am hungrier but still controllable...gh spike not quite as high as ghrp2 but even smaller prolactin and cortisol release.

Ipamorelin releases about the same gh as ghrp6 but without the cortisol and prolactin spike...ipamorelin costs about twice what ghrp6 or 2 does normally

Your choice of ONE of the above would best be combined with a GHRH (not mandatory though) and the best choice there is CJC-1295 without dac also known as modified GRF(1-29).

Hope that helps...

Curious why the middle of the night dose of GH? Personally, I avoid the night dose of GH in hopes of NOT suppressing my natural release while sleeping...

Again, best bang for the buck for me is 1.5 to 2 iu of GH in the morning, then before bed peptides at saturation dose (1mcg per kg of bodywt). For me personally, this was a GREAT fatloss protocol and helped me get from 240 lbs to 214 lbs without losing much muscle...of COURSE I dieted and trained properly and did cardio but that should go without saying...AAS wise HRT dose of test and antiE also very beneficial.

TONS of info online but in short:
Ghrp2 will cause the highest gh spike but also a small spike in cortisol and prolactin (within normal ranges for only 20-30 minutes) so lower dosage is advised here...instead of 100mcg for a 220 lb person, maybe 60-80mcg. If you are NOT sensitive to cortisol or prolactin then ghrp2 is your best option in my opinion. Most gh release for least dosage and does not spike hunger in most people.

Ghrp6 will spike gh as well but also spikes hunger in MOST people, personally I don't find it that bad, I am hungrier but still controllable...gh spike not quite as high as ghrp2 but even smaller prolactin and cortisol release.

Ipamorelin releases about the same gh as ghrp6 but without the cortisol and prolactin spike...ipamorelin costs about twice what ghrp6 or 2 does normally

Your choice of ONE of the above would best be combined with a GHRH (not mandatory though) and the best choice there is CJC-1295 without dac also known as modified GRF(1-29).

Hope that helps...

the main reason for doing it in the middle of the night is thats the only time when i can do it on an empty stomach. i read in a thread that this is the best time for fatloss. you do have to make sure that its not right after falling asleep but rather after being asleep for atleast 4 or 5 hours. the natural spike for gh release is withing the first 3 hours of sleep, so it doesnt interfere with my natural release. its seems to be working. i went from 232lbs to now i weighed in this morning at 209.5lbs. i started dieting 8 weeks ago. i havent done any cardio. just mainly keto diet with weight training. i am going on vacation to the keys the first week in june. when i get back i will kick in the cardio and continue to diet. my goal is 195-200lbs. i am 6'1" and maybe 12% bodyfat now. i think that i will be trying the ghrp when i get back from vacation!

Any experience?

IMO the frag works but if you were to lay the benefits of HGH on paper vs the marginal cost increase of using HGH at a fat loss dose (2iu) over the frag you gain alot more form the actual HGH. The other benefits are (systemic health benefits, nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, anti-aging etc)

-Alex

i would say gh be the safest out of clen, t3 and other stims.

i can say without a dought clen is bar for the best fat burner. i love it dont need much for long and those heart studies are on rats and they used mgs not to say it cant though. i handle clen fine i can go to bed off it.

SB

lots of people died after eating beef that had been treated with clen, that happened in europe; so they took cle off the market for vet use then mexico followed, i think mexico also took novegan and oxyflux off the market. i am only posting this cause guys don't want to accept that clen will kill your hart cells, i will never touch clen.

lots of people died after eating beef that had been treated with clen, that happened in europe; so they took cle off the market for vet use then mexico followed, i think mexico also took novegan and oxyflux off the market. i am only posting this cause guys don't want to accept that clen will kill your hart cells, i will never touch clen.

What?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner