advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Cutler go from take as much GH as you can afford to it’s overrated and a waste of money?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I remember many years ago Jay Cutler told Brad (bboy) to take as much GH as you can afford to. Now he is saying he feels it’s overhyped and at times he did use as much as 12ius a day but didn’t think it was worth the money. Makes me wonder if he was honest on both occasions why did he change his opinion so drastically? Listen at the 10 minute mark.

It's called bullshitting even if they convince themselves it's the truth. Now everyone can change their minds over time but many bodybuilders after they downsize and stop competing seem to forget what they used to take and how effective it really was just because they can maintain a lot of gains on much lower doses. Although he probably thinks back and adds up just how much money he spent on HGH and was a drug worth that especially compared to the low cost of AAS. I am sure most would think it's not cost effective when using 10iu+ pharm grade hgh for years. I should also add I actually think HGH is very overrated but I still think everything I just wrote.

If jay said he took over 20iu’s of gh a day that would open the biggest can of worms and be very problematic. This way he’s saving people from hurting themselves. That’s what this comes down to.

He also tried to justify his supposed low doses by saying he was using human grade stuff but the underground gear on the market today is garbage

Anytime someone says something about human grade along those lines I immediately lose confidence in their credibility

I'm sure he did just as he told Brad: use as much GH as he could afford so I don't think he was doing just 12IU.

I've always liked Jay and still do even though he's technically lying to us now. I'm sure he has his good reasons for doing so and I don't have to know the full truth, it wouldn't change anything for me.

It's called bullshitting even if they convince themselves it's the truth. Now everyone can change their minds over time but many bodybuilders after they downsize and stop competing seem to forget what they used to take and how effective it really was just because they can maintain a lot of gains on much lower doses. Although he probably thinks back and adds up just how much money he spent on HGH and was a drug worth that especially compared to the low cost of AAS. I am sure most would think it's not cost effective when using 10iu+ pharm grade hgh for years. I should also add I actually think HGH is very overrated but I still think everything I just wrote.
You think GH is very overrated, why?

That kind of surprised me coming from you because it completely transforms your physique in a matter of weeks (provided you are using more than a few IU's) 😊

You think GH is very overrated, why?

That kind of surprised me coming from you because it completely transforms your physique in a matter of weeks (provided you are using more than a few IU's) 😊

It's a great tool but some guys act like it's the secret and something very special and I don't think that's the case. It can definitely help transform a physique but so can many other things. Some act like it's almost needed to build a great physique and that is nonsense as well. Get a natural to take AAS and he can truly transform over time and win big shows. Get a natural to take HGH only and it won't do nowhere near as much. Now obviously HGH compliments an AAS cycle extremely well so I am not stating it's not a great tool I just think it's overrated. I also think when used in large doses it's one of the main things causing people health issues over time.

Now for me personally I get severe fatigue when using HGH and when I have tried upping the dose I can't function and become very unproductive and lazy. I am not even joking I slept for 16 hours straight last time I upped the dose and it still wasn't even high. Now if x person doesn't get that side effect and they have the money to run a decent dose if they want to become the best bodybuilder they can be then great and use it to your advantage... the more the better within reason. It's also great for older guys who want to look good and when used sensibly will help with anti-aging, recovery and body composition.

For many some test and x (deca, npp, mast, primo etc) with a few IU's of HGH is a great stack so I am not stating it's not useful for everyone out there. I would even state combining the 2 (moderate dose of both) is better than just using loads of aas.

I should also add I get HGH for free so I could run 10iu daily if I wanted to but I don't. I never used it for years but been using it on/off more recently. I came off again but just added it back in at 2iu and gonna see how I get on as I plan to up over time but chances are I stop it due to side effects like the last 10 times I tried to run it. I also don't think it does anything magical to my physique either. Does it help... definitely... leaner, tighter, fuller etc but nothing crazy. Some guys always think there are dodgy things involved when reps go on about drugs so I should also add we sell HGH. We don't sell IGF-1 LR3 and as I have posted many times over the years I get much more from that than HGH.

We are all different and HGH is a great tool but it's not cheap so for most guys I don't think it's needed (more beneficial as you get older though) but sure for high level competitors there is a reason why most of them use it all year round.

I'm sure he did just as he told Brad: use as much GH as he could afford so I don't think he was doing just 12IU.

I've always liked Jay and still do even though he's technically lying to us now. I'm sure he has his good reasons for doing so and I don't have to know the full truth, it wouldn't change anything for me.
12iu a day of humatrope is expensive as fuck $$$$$$$$$

I know we hear stories (and likely true, hell I don't know) of the Nick Walker's of the world taking 20-30+ iu's a day but 12iu of humatrope (as bboy noted) is; 1) A lot. For the 90's, early 00's taking 9-12 iu of humatrope would absolutely be considered a high dose and 2) EXPENSIVE.

I don't actually think his statements in that vid on HGH go against rumors or what we've heard from him previously. He took a lot and spent a lot on hgh.

You also have to remember, it's human nature to look back on things differently. The most test I ever took was 750mgs / week and I often tell people I could have done just as well on half the dose. But you know...is that really true? Probably not, maybe not, I don't know, but I say that all the time. I don't do it to make myself sound more conservative with drugs or better.

I’ve Moved to Vegas from SD about the same time as Jay. I won’t pretend to be an insider and close friend or give some bullshit about knowing a guy who sold him gear, etc. Most anyone who even kinda knew him a little bit here will tell you Jay never really talked gear or dosages to anyone really. The only things he really ever admitted to was his love of Winstrol-V and GH. He was a huge advocate of both. What doses, maybe he shared that with some guys closer to him, but I wasn’t one of them. But he always said how much he loved both of them. Talked a lot about site injecting with the Winstrol.
Still probably the coolest pro I’ve ever met or talked to. And i totally understand why he won’t really discuss or downplays his usage.

It's a great tool but some guys act like it's the secret and something very special and I don't think that's the case. It can definitely help transform a physique but so can many other things. Some act like it's almost needed to build a great physique and that is nonsense as well. Get a natural to take AAS and he can truly transform over time and win big shows. Get a natural to take HGH only and it won't do nowhere near as much. Now obviously HGH compliments an AAS cycle extremely well so I am not stating it's not a great tool I just think it's overrated. I also think when used in large doses it's one of the main things causing people health issues over time.

Now for me personally I get severe fatigue when using HGH and when I have tried upping the dose I can't function and become very unproductive and lazy. I am not even joking I slept for 16 hours straight last time I upped the dose and it still wasn't even high. Now if x person doesn't get that side effect and they have the money to run a decent dose if they want to become the best bodybuilder they can be then great and use it to your advantage... the more the better within reason. It's also great for older guys who want to look good and when used sensibly will help with anti-aging, recovery and body composition.

For many some test and x (deca, npp, mast, primo etc) with a few IU's of HGH is a great stack so I am not stating it's not useful for everyone out there. I would even state combining the 2 (moderate dose of both) is better than just using loads of aas.

I should also add I get HGH for free so I could run 10iu daily if I wanted to but I don't. I never used it for years but been using it on/off more recently. I came off again but just added it back in at 2iu and gonna see how I get on as I plan to up over time but chances are I stop it due to side effects like the last 10 times I tried to run it. I also don't think it does anything magical to my physique either. Does it help... definitely... leaner, tighter, fuller etc but nothing crazy. Some guys always think there are dodgy things involved when reps go on about drugs so I should also add we sell HGH. We don't sell IGF-1 LR3 and as I have posted many times over the years I get much more from that than HGH.

We are all different and HGH is a great tool but it's not cheap so for most guys I don't think it's needed (more beneficial as you get older though) but sure for high level competitors there is a reason why most of them use it all year round.
I get your point now 👍

12iu a day of humatrope is expensive as fuck $$$$$$$$$
Yeah but Jay is doing rather well financially to put it mildly and has been for a while so I don't think money would have been an issue 😊

But anyway, at the end of the day it doesn't matter to me what he did or did not take. It's not like I'm trying to emulate him or something like that. I could take double whatever it is he took and he'd still beat me easily 🤣

If Jay or Ronnie or Phil came out with a tell all facts book about exactly what they took to stay on top of the Olympia and it turns out that there were injecting increlex into their anal sphincter twice a day how many fucking retarded people do you think would be jabbing fake IGF from ever peptide site ever into their asshole.!?!?

Or what if they said that taking shrooms unlocked some myostatin gene and that was the secret?? There wouldn't be a pasture in the country that didn't have a cow patty unturned and have the dickheads in the gym would be fighting dragons between sets.

Will taking as much HGH as you can afford help being your body to the next level.??
Probably if you eat and train like you need to

Is 20iu a day HGH a waste of time and money.??
Probably if you eat and train like a bitch

How many people here think that if they grew up with Jay or Ronnie or Phil and took exactly what they took , ate what they are and trained with them every day that they would be on stage next to them battling for first place at the Olympia.??
And then how many of them following the same protocol wouldn't even crack top 5 at nationals.???

You don't know what the line is until you cross it a few times. I'm sure Jay did with multiple things, and reflects differently now. How accurate is the overall assessment? Who knows, his 4 sandows are an illustration of a very successful career

P.S- Anyone that has run pharm grade GH with a decent response will tell you; 12 ius will CRIPPLE most people. Good luck being a functioning member of society on that lol

To add some fun to this but ive been told by a pro nick walker is on 20iu gh a day. Lol

Watched him speak with Greg Doucette “live video” . He goes back and forth with “exotics “ talk and “gh talk”. I listened close and he did say 12 times at one point “like every 2 hours” if it was 12 or 24iu ; I am sure it was good shit ! He and his co-Horts all grew A lot! He’s a Champ so I imagine it was normal for the $$ contracts.
He was a damn Horse !

Max

Watched him speak with Greg Doucette “live video” . He goes back and forth with “exotics “ talk and “gh talk”. I listened close and he did say 12 times at one point “like every 2 hours” if it was 12 or 24iu ; I am sure it was good shit ! He and his co-Horts all grew A lot! He’s a Champ so I imagine it was normal for the $$ contracts.
He was a damn Horse !

Max
I am not sure what the benefit would be of doing 2Ius multiple times a day when GH stays in the system for about 18 hours.

I am not sure what the benefit would be of doing 2Ius multiple times a day when GH stays in the system for about 18 hours.
the half-life of gh is largely dose dependent, and such dosing is popular in the USA, especially matt jansen likes it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131