advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many top amateurs/pros dont use insulin now?

bigdog123

Banned
I am guessing virtually everyone does as any advantage is better than none.

I however have used slin on numerous occasions and upwards to 50iu per day at some points and except a temporary additional water gain felt no additional benefit of using it. I also found I gained fat very slowly by using it longer term.

As a consequence I no longer use it and stick to just AAS and peptides as a lot of HGH seems underdosed or bunk and a waste of money.

I was wondering if many other guys go about their supplement use in a similar way?

I have two close friends who compete at a high amateur level - one uses only AAS and HGH and the other uses everything under the sun - 5g AAS per week, slin, HGH, IGF, peptides, t3, etc...

I am guessing virtually everyone does as any advantage is better than none.

I however have used slin on numerous occasions and upwards to 50iu per day at some points and except a temporary additional water gain felt no additional benefit of using it. I also found I gained fat very slowly by using it longer term.

As a consequence I no longer use it and stick to just AAS and peptides as a lot of HGH seems underdosed or bunk and a waste of money.

I was wondering if many other guys go about their supplement use in a similar way?

I have two close friends who compete at a high amateur level - one uses only AAS and HGH and the other uses everything under the sun - 5g AAS per week, slin, HGH, IGF, peptides, t3, etc...

A lot of guys use everything under the sun and they don't even compete

Which makes you wonder how far are competitors willing to go to get that pro card or state title

I am willing to bet that a lot of the guys in the heavier ranks are utilizing slin. I don't know their doses as I am not them. Good luck finding a guru who is willing to share what their clients take

A lot of guys use everything under the sun and they don't even compete

Which makes you wonder how far are competitors willing to go to get that pro card or state title

I am willing to bet that a lot of the guys in the heavier ranks are utilizing slin. I don't know their doses as I am not them. Good luck finding a guru who is willing to share what their clients take

This is one of the biggest things that irks me the most. It is NO ONES business NOR should any guru be sharing any information as such with others....I have seen this happen and it disgust me

This is one of the biggest things that irks me the most. It is NO ONES business NOR should any guru be sharing any information as such with others....I have seen this happen and it disgust me

I totally respect and understand that. It does make me wonder what some guys are truly on though.

Im sure that if i ever hired chris aceto, chances are he still wouldnt tell me what he had dusty hanshaw on, or shawn rhoden, or cedric mcmillan, or eduardo correa, etc or any of his athletes, because really their only duty is to bring YOU in at your best, and continuously improve.

One does wonder though.

Almost all the top amateurs and pros use hgh and slin. Peps are still relatively new to the bbing community and not all the guys use it although many do. Some guys are willing to take anything and everything to give themselves an advantage while others are more conservative in their approach.

AAS high doses are one thing slin, its more a timing and protocol issue, theres quite a few, its more how, than how much.

I totally respect and understand that. It does make me wonder what some guys are truly on though.

Im sure that if i ever hired chris aceto, chances are he still wouldnt tell me what he had dusty hanshaw on, or shawn rhoden, or cedric mcmillan, or eduardo correa, etc or any of his athletes, because really their only duty is to bring YOU in at your best, and continuously improve.

One does wonder though.

And the trainer damn well shouldnt tell you what his other clients who expect a modicum of confidentiality are on. He wouldnt maintain many clients if he did.
Besides, what does it matter? I know what it takes to get me to this size, and i can easily extrapolate what it would take to get me to the next step and so on from where i am now.

Just my 2 cents
O

Insulin protocols vary from pro to pro, amateur to amateur. No two bodies are the same. Everyone responds differently to different doses. I tried the protocol of the top olympia contestants and got extremely sick. The amount of simple sugars required was more then my body could handle.

It also doesn't matter what one person is taking and how much because we all know that everyone responds differently to different compounds and training stumuli.

What works for one may not work for others so thats why it is important to be working with someone closeley that can monitor things and see what is and what is not working.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear