advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many/What styles of shoes do you own?

Allday

Registered
Something I've been wondering for a while.

I grew up being a sneaker head and collecting Jordan's, retro runners (saucony's, asics, nike internationalists/cortez's, and reebok pumps) and then really got into newer aged nike trainers and runners (free/lunar/airmax soles with flywire and flyknit uppers) and just keep collecting them ever since.

I've managed to flip a bunch of my retro jordans for a decent profit before the soles started to become compromised so either use those profits to stock up on some gear and buy more shoes (which i shouldn't)

Used to be a freelancer for a sneaker site so I spent a decent amount of my time in college going to sneaker expos and writing on new releases, while documenting my findings with my current tren run when adding in NPP and lowering test lol. As you could tell, I probably didn't fit in the best lol.

Currently I have hung up on my purchases on Jordans and Retro Runners (still have a very sizable collection of them in my shoe racks), and invest in nikes, reeboks, adidas, innov-8, and new balance that I will actually train in or wear casually to go along with a number of Cole Haans, a pair of Allan Edmunds, and a pair of common project achilles his and red Balenciaga highs for more higher class wear when sneakers don't cut it.

But in all, I have over 100 pairs of minimally used, near deadstock shoes. My girlfriend sees my gear stash and doesn't care but I hide my full collection because I know she'd judge me for that lol.

Anybody else had a big collection like that? Or just have a good few shoes that you love to lift in or rock around town.

THat's the thing I hated most about writing for a sneaker site. We reviewed shoes aesthetics and how they looked on a pair of pinrolled jeans and a snapback or how a bball shoe would perform on court.

Nobody ever cared about which shoes would give good support while doing squats or deadlifts, or even if they were comfy enough to extended cardio on a stair mill.

Lets hear what you rock to the gym or maybe tell us about you favorite pair or "grail" as they call it in the sneaker community lol.

Cool thread. I don't have over 100 pair lol but I still consider myself a shoe guy, and so do the people I work with/customers lol. Love my Nikes, currently pondering what pair I wanna purchase next. May go the under armour route though, never tried them but hear good things

I just rekindled my love of Jordans from when I was a kid. Frustrating thing is I have no fucking clue what site is releasing what shoe or if they are even getting them. I saw the 12s being released and some of these sneaker sites want 500$ for them. Insane markup...

I rather not answer...

but I have dress shoes, casual, workout, and boots

Cool thread. I don't have over 100 pair lol but I still consider myself a shoe guy, and so do the people I work with/customers lol. Love my Nikes, currently pondering what pair I wanna purchase next. May go the under armour route though, never tried them but hear good things

Hey man,don't need a large amonut to be a shoe guy. The under armours are pretty nice. I have a pair of the speed foam apollos from last year and do enjoy them.

Hear the Curry 2s are legit too but not big on high tops anymore.

I just rekindled my love of Jordans from when I was a kid. Frustrating thing is I have no fucking clue what site is releasing what shoe or if they are even getting them. I saw the 12s being released and some of these sneaker sites want 500$ for them. Insane markup...

Jordans are tough. I have a big love hate relationship with them. Love them but hate how they retro everything so a pair I have right now might be worth $500-600 and I can just sit on them, but then out of no where Nike will randomly re-release a retro they didn't say they would, lowering the price on the one's I have significantly.

Oh well though, that is the game and whyI try to keep as few jordans as I can now.

You can check out sites like sole collector or sneaker watch and nice kicks. I used to keep up on release dates with those pretty frequently in the past year and managed to get some pretty in demand shoes without having to pay resell prices or get a bot.

I have a wide foots all my sneakers are new balance 990 made in usa grey white for casual and then couple different pairs running for gym.

Dress Shoes Johnston & Murphy wides

casual shoes various timberland and clarks chukka style that come in wides

hiking boots Vasque and pair gortex timberland come in wide

just gotpair of casual dress boot that came in wide that penguin brand makes look like cole hann

Not really much of a sneaker head but my goal is to one day own a pair of 13 Flynn Jordan's. I grew up most of my life never owning a pair of name brand sneakers, which was a tough thing going to LA public schools. I remember saving enough money to finally buy Jordan's but at the last minute felt too guilty spending that kind of coin on sneakers when money at home was real tight.

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

I've collected Jordans when I was younger but sold them all. I've been wearing airmax 360's for the last 8 years changing them out every 6 months or so. Currently have the airmax 360 flyknits and they are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I love the flexible mesh material they use for the uppers.

Everyday walk-around shoes are Clarks for me...they have some incredibly comfortable pairs.

Usually use some old Chuck T's for working out.

New Balances for working a job where I have to be on my feet a lot (non-white collar).

Boots, I have a pair of Matterhorn's 1949 Corcoran...love em.

Dress shoes I've always liked Stacy Adams quite a bit, but a lot of that is because there are a few old songs I listen to that reference them :D Call me a sucker for product placement.

I probably have about 35-40 pairs of Nike Airmax 90s that I kind of alternate and wear casually with Jeans. As well as 5 pairs of Airmax 2013/2014s for the Gym. Stopped buying shoes when I bought a house and realized I only have 2 feet and only 1 pair can be worn at once. Plus I basically find my self wearing the same 5-6 pairs for the most part. The neutral ones that kind of go with everything. Then of course there are dress shoes but I don't really count those.

Impressive collection.

This is mine:

1 Pair of Lacoste shoes, wear them most of the time
1 Pair of Nike runners for the gym
1 Pair of Otomix
2 Pairs of dress shoes

The end lol :p

Not really a shoe or fasion person but I like either all white or all black. ..white air force 1s or white K Swiss... and a few different black nike shox , I like my suede black shox the best.. never got a ridiculously expensive pair of dress shoes but I like aldo dress shoes, have a few...

Oh, and I like the $35 pair of Adidas wrestling shoes for the gym... had then for yearssss

Last edited:
I have 4 pairs of Gucci’s, 3 pairs of Sperry’s, and 4 pairs of Mark Nason’s I frequently wear. I have a pair of New Balance trail/walking shoes I wear occasionally. For my home gym I wear the shoes that look like feet, they work great for calf raises and dead lifts. Not so good for squats but I don't go heavy much these days.

Good thread here! :lightbulb:

I'm a Jordan guy. Probably 60 pairs deep of Nikes/Adidas/Reeboks but drastically cut down. I sell a lot of stuff on Kixify.

I basically only wear Jordan 1's. Very basic silhouette that looks good with everything—shorts, jeans, etc. Not too bulky and for NYC, it's a nice look.

Haven't bought any in awhile but very tempted to pick up a pair of Adidas Tubular's pretty soon. Very nice silhouette and basically a better looking pair of Roshe's. If anyone rocks Joggers, they look great with em.

sometimes I feel like I'm the only non sneaker guy around. I've got somewhere around 40-45 pairs. Only runners I've got are what I wear to the gym, 3 pairs of new balance, 2 I have for tennis, nikes, another pair of nikes for if I need to do anything active but not focused on the gym or tennis court and some chucks for casual. The rest are all boots and dress shoes. I only buy high end dress shoes and boots so they last forever with care. I shock most women with my collection but damn 100 pairs puts me to shame.

My collection:
1 pair Nike Janoski Max grey (gym)
1 pair Nike Af1 white
1 pair Lacoste classic white
1 pair Adidas sport black & grey (gym)
1 pair Diesel sand colour boots
1 pair Nike Mercurial purple/black/orange (soccer and running)
1 pair New Balance grey and white (gym)

Hey man,don't need a large amonut to be a shoe guy. The under armours are pretty nice. I have a pair of the speed foam apollos from last year and do enjoy them.

Hear the Curry 2s are legit too but not big on high tops anymore.

Yea man the new currys are fresh!👌🏽

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311